Posted: 11 years ago

Comment
Thank You Meniranjana00! πŸ˜ƒ
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wonderblake

Hey, you updated really sooon!

Lovely update, although I feel a little sorry for Arnav!

Continue soon and thanks for the PM

Comment
Your Welcome😊
Thank you for the lovely comment Wonderblake! πŸ˜ƒ

I will continues soon, it will take me time to think about it then write it 😊

Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinsel

Wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Comment
Thank You Tinsel! πŸ˜ƒ
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Part 12

Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

She turned around to see, It's Kashish and she looked down at her concern. All she looked her eyes were bit shed tears on her cheek and then she looked down.

Conversion

Kashish say-Di Are you okay? Tell me what wrong? You can't hide me without the truth... Don't worry I'm here aren't I  (Looked concern at Khushi).

Khushi say- Nothing I'm okay... I'm just missing my parents a lot.

Kashish say- Where is your parents lived? Did you contact them?

Khushi say- My parents lived in Lucknow, I haven't spoken to my parents for long time.

She walked to the bed, picked Khushi mobile phone then gave to Khushi.

Kashish say- Here... Talk to your parents Di (Smiled at Khushi)

Kashish wiped Khushi eyes on her face

After Kashish left...

Khushi turned around to see the star from, she closed her eyes to remembered of her parents.

She opened her eyes then dialled raised uncle Shashi and her aunty Garima from her home in Lucknow...

Her Amma picked the phone then talked to Khushi as sweet conversion

After Khushi put the phone down, she switched off the light from Akshat room then went downstairs.

At the dinner table, Khushi helped Annie to get the food out then Kashish, Armaan, and Maan walked to the dinner table then sit down...

Annie opened the front door, Jay was came in then walked to the dinner table. Jay was sit down on the dinner table, they gave the food our from the table by themselves then eat it on their plate. Everyone were talking about the party and they were enjoying it. After that Maan and Armaan finished their dinner, they say good night to them and then went upstairs.

At the hotel

Arnav reaches the hotel room, he took his tie off then threw out on the bed (Angry face)

On his mind he say:-

Khushi! that good i found you here in Mumbai and you were with Jay.

I have to be here as Khushi will come back to me to win your heart again. After that you will be Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada forever, You think that you are very smart.

But you might have forgotten that i am Arnav Singh Raizada and this time, everything will happen as per my desire.

Wait and see... He's smiled himself on his face

Arnav dialed Aman number, he say cancel Delhi ticket then put the phone down.

He walk to the suitcase to opened then change his night wear in the bathroom.

He came out of the bathroom, he felt tired then go to sleep.

Back To Jay Khanna House (Mumbai)

Kashish felt sleepy, she tell her brother bhai and Di to say Good night then went upstairs.

Khushi and Jay were alone on the dinner table.

Khushi playing her foods on her plate.

Jay want to say something to Khushi

Conversion

Jay say- Are you okay Khushi? you are looked quiet (Looked at Khushi eyes by concern).

Kashish say- Yeah, no, i, I'm okay just feeling tired (looked at Jay).

Jay say- Okay go to sleep now... It's late now (Looked at Khushi).

Khushi say- No i need to clean up in the kitchen then go to sleep.

Jay say- Don't worry i will clean up... Go to sleep now.

Khushi say- Are you sure? i will help you out.

Jay say- No need... I know you feel tired, go to sleep.

Khushi say- Okay good night Jay... See you tomorrow (Looked at Jay with bit smiled).

After Khushi got up from the chair, walk forward by five steps.

Jay say- One minute Khushi

Khushi turned around to faced Jay

Jay walked to Khushi, he kissed on her forehead then he say good night Khushi (Khushi looked at Jay)

Khushi say- Good night Jay (Smiled at Jay)

After Khushi left

Jay cleaned up in the kitchen and the dinner table then he went upstairs.

He switched off the light, he walk passed by Armaan and Maan room but walked back by one step.

He looked shock...

Jay say- Are you two not sleeping? It's late and you two got college tomorrow.

Armaan say- Big bhai i got to finish off my assignment but i am nearly finish

Maan say- Yeah big bhai otherwise the teacher will get me and him a trouble and we are nearly finish... Go to sleep Big bhai... Good night

Armaan say- Good night big bhai

Jay say- Good night (To them)

Jay reached Kashish room, she opened the door, looked at Kashish while she sleeping then switched off the light.

Jay reached in his room, he felt tired and then he changed his night wear clothes.

He opened his cupboard then the massive album book dropped down on the floor.

He picked up the massive album and then he sit down on the bed.

He opened his album book to looked at the oldest pictures.

He turned the next page, he looked at his parent photography with sadly (His eyes were watery dropped it) He lost his parent when he was young and he really missed them a lot.

Jay say something with his heart out

Mum and dad I'm very missing you so much and you know i can't without you two because you are the best parent forever. You know what i really want you near me and speak to you... Please come back to us... Please God give my parents to us. I really need them now... He cries and his eyes were watery dropped it a lot on the album book.

Khushi opened her eyes while lying down on her bed, she heard someone cries loudly. She got off on her bed she put her cream long kimono on. She wears cream foral pajamas on and she put her short plait hair on the left side of her shoulder. Khushi walked corridor to heard someone cries.  

Khushi walked creep toward to Jay room, Khushi looked Jay cried.

Khushi sit next to Jay on the bed then hold his shoulder.

Jay turned around to see Khushi (Still cried)

Khushi looked the photography of one man and one women (sadly looked)

Jay say- I'm sorry to wake you up

Khushi say- It okay... Don't worry I'm here aren't I? I know your crying... Are these of your parent right?

Jay say- Yeah it's my parent... You know what Khushi my parents are the best of the world, but i really need them badly.

Khushi say- I know Jay but it's hard to accepted without of your parent. you know i lost my real parent when i was eight years old and they were in accident. I cant really remembered what my parent look like after once. My uncle and my aunty knew them but they adopted me, gave me a lot of love, care and beautiful family ever and i got one sister called Payal... My beautiful sister loved me as sister forever and she married someone else in Delhi with one child. I really knew my sister had one child when she was a baby, her daughter name is Kanan then i left from there then i came here.

Jay say- Did you talked to your aunty and your uncle? and your sister?

Khushi say- I talked to my aunty which mean Amma today when i came back from fashion show. She is really sweet talk and i haven't talk to my uncle maybe he gone to work. My sister i haven't spoke to her very long time but i heard her one voice then put the phone down.

Jay say- Really? You are so lucky, your family are really with you and i lost my parent when i was young but i lost my parent when i was fifteen years old then i brought up with my sister and my brothers... Thank you so much Khushi you were there for them, care and love them for the last five years... Thank you so much Khushi... You know what you are good human begin and i cant forget them what you did (Looked each other by emotional).

Khushi say- You know i really loved them as family forever, they are really good family here... I can't forget them what they did but who know... Anyway are you thinking of Kashish marriage? (Looked each other by emotional).

Jay say- I'm still thinking of Kashish marriage, but hey did you find the right man for Kashish (Looked each other).

Khushi say- I think you should tell Kashish about it... She might know (Smiled at Jay).

Khushi put the album book on the bed from Jay lap, take him by hand to the window. She tell him to look at the star from the sky.

Conversion

Khushi say- These are my parent next to the star (Point the finger)

Jay say- Is it my parent there in the star? Did you talk to your parent when you looked at the star? Khushi

Khushi say- You can talk to your parent there in the star (Point the finger) they will listen to you.

Jay say- Really? How do you feel when you talk to your parent after your parent died?

Khushi say- Sometime sad, sometime happy i always talked to my parents when I'm alone and look at the star.

Jay say- Will your parent listen to you? Khushi

Khushi turned around to see Jay face while he looked at the star.

Khushi say- Well who know, they will listen to you.

Both of them were eyes looked each other...

After Jay tell Khushi to say Thank You then go to sleep... it's very late now

Jay talked his parent while looked at the star

After that he went to sleep

Who do you think she shocked at? Jay, Kashish, Maan, Armaan, Akshat, Arnav or Annie??? ...Find Out Soon 😊

Next Spoilers

(Imagine Khushi face expression as Shocked)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey Guys What do you think of this long stories? please comment here and i want more people comment here... I will update for Part 13 soon If you are comment here... I'm really serious 😊

Please do Like It & Comment Here, then i will reply back as soon as possible πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Fahiz - 11 years ago
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowers4u

Great update...superb

Comment
Thank You Flowers4u! πŸ˜ƒ
You came first to comment here

I want ask you a question of Next spoilers
Who do you think she shocked at? Jay, Kashish, Maan, Armaan, Akshat, Arnav or Annie???
Edited by Fahiz - 11 years ago
arnavkhushi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait for next update
rest.rest thumbnail
Can't wait for next update
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was good!