Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Welcome back dear'hows your vacation'.

Wow'.what a payback'.really a checkmate'. He was thinking that she will take over his company to destroy but she gave HER co to save his co. and will be handled by him so that she can be free from everything'

What will happen to maan'he is already in guilt now totally shattered soul ..

What is going to happen '.what will geet do now'.how maan will handle all this

Cont soon

TFP

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
Well...a lot will happen and maybe not what you expect πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: vid_hurry

Welcome back :)

Great part. Seems like Geet has more in store for Maan.
I wonder if she'll ever be able to forgive him, though I won't blame her if she doesn't. Is there even any way for her to go back to him emotionally, I mean completely forgive him, while keeping her pride intact.
Continue soon^^

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ She definitely has more up her sleeve...maybe not in the way you think though...
And trust me, we humans are capable of many things, even forgiveness.

Originally posted by: craziekudi

awesome updateee

why are both torturing each other

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks hun! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: zariya123

I  LOVE THIS BOLD N BEAUTIFUL GEET
THIS THE REALITY CHECK IN REALITY GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS GEET NOT LIKE OTHER FF'S GEET

Thanks Zariya! LOL I agree (I am biased πŸ˜‰)...I want Geet to have opinions and be strong, even wrong at times...

Originally posted by: doublecross

what an update!!!
amazing
waiting for more

Awww thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: rockin_gal

I read this ff in one go and to say the least, i am obsessed with it.. I am officially your big fan now.. Seriously you write so tremendously.. I sympathize with both geet and maan... Well I cant wait for the next part .. Please please please update the next part soon.. 😊

Thanks so much! Lovely compliment 😳
Really glad you are enjoying!

Thanks Tehzeeb! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: paponecon

past was so mch beautiful which is just opposite in present...so harsh n painful...y maan bcame so powerless...where is his strength of lv...nw where is geet going...to meet wth rehan...

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
Well...good guess πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

wow..u are back with some bang sauts!!

so the fight still reaminas personal!

Kudis to geet...for khowing where to hit where it hurts most!

Thanks Aashu my saut! πŸ˜†
Of course the fight is on πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: -dia-

I can't see Maan being so helpless!!!

What he did is to get his Love, but What Geet is doing is all in Love-Hate!!!
Hope they would realize their Love is more important than the revenge before this Love-Revenge fire consumes them completely.
Awesome update!!!

LOL thanks I think Dia πŸ˜†
Okay...revenge is only a part of the story...
Geet believes in paying for our actions...being responsible for them...Yes a part of her hates him but that isn't the full story...
Love is more important then revenge but even more important that love is being honest and not manipulating people. Love doesn't trump all.
kiran_rati thumbnail
waiting 
dont forget to pm me dear

Originally posted by: punam2712

WHAT A TWIST

SHE MADE HIM HELPLESS AND THEN RESURRECTED HIM
SHOWS HE IS NOT OMNIPRESNT
BUT WHAT WILL SHE GAIN FROM THIS LOVE HATE RELATION
OR SHE FEELS SHE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO LOSE

Thanks Punam! πŸ˜ƒ
True...it proved that he isn't invincible...

Originally posted by: karna91

please continue soon...its getting more interesting.

Thanks Karna! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: saomom

*sigh*  These two... will they ever work it out?

HahahaπŸ˜†
LOl they will!
ALMOST LOVERS

Chapter Thirty Five

Journey

I cut and cut,

Tear and tear,

Break apart

Just for you

I burn and burn,

Ashes and cinders,

Nothing remaining,

Just for you

--------------------

Past:

Geet Handa Khurana stared at her husband with raised eyebrows, trying to decipher his thoughts and understand what he was up to.

"This is such a cliche" Geet rolled her eyes at him, even though those eyes were twinkling with mirth.

"Cliche?" Maan raised his own eyebrows, "I'll have you know that so many women would love going to a secret romantic hideout for their honeymoon. But with my luck I had to land the only one who doesn't feel that way"

Geet smiled, trying to tease him despite that fact that she was overwhelmed by the gesture. True to form, Maan Singh Khurana had imperiously told her that he was taking her to a secret place by his jet. She had cajoled and annoyed him but still he wouldn't give up their location. The jet had landed in a private landing strip, so there wasn't any sign to say where they were. Indeed there weren't any road signs, instead he had just kept driving his Aston DB5.

However Geet couldn't deny that they scenery was divine; field after field with a light breeze and the sun glowing down upon them.

"Oh I didn't say it wasn't nice, just that it is such a cliche" she laughed wondering how he could even think that she wasn't enjoying herself. "It's almost like a Mills and Boons trashy novel, something that would be called The billionaires Bride or even The tycoon's honeymoon"

Maan rolled his eyes despite being entertained by her, "Do you really think that you can annoy me enough to make me tell where we are going? That's really not going to happen, so don't get your hopes high"

Geet laughed, "True but it doesn't mean that I can't amuse myself by annoying you."

"Well amuse yourself no more" He retorted back, "Because we are a few minutes away from our destination"

And a few minutes later Geet's mouth fell open in amazement. They were near the edge of a cliff facing the ocean and there was a beautiful Villa. The scenery was picture perfect. Geet had been to various countries and luxurious places but there was a hidden beauty here that was away from false grandeur.

"How do you like it?" Maan asked into her ear as he put his arms around her.

"It's perfect" Geet smiled and then leaned back to give a quick kiss on his lips. "Stunning"

"Still no idea where we are?" Maan asked with a smile.

Geet gave a large grin, "We are in south Italy. I knew the moment we landed."

Maan was shocked for a second before he burst out laughing.

----------------------------

Present:

Maan watched as she walked away. He wanted to run up to her and drag her to him. He wanted to hold onto her until her anger would ebb away. He wanted to hold her hands and just let her touch sooth him.

He wanted to runaway with her to the end of the earth, to another world where their past was erased.

But he just stood there.

It wasn't the distance separating them but the distance that would forever be between them. It would forever be there and nothing he could do would close the distance.

So he let her walk away, knowing that every fibre of his soul revolted against the idea.

"You are right" He thought to himself, "It was never my decision to set you free, you always had that choice but today I choose not to chase you."

"Mr Khurana, the board members are still waiting Sir" Adi nervously interrupted  his internal monologue, bringing him back to reality.

And he was back to being Mr Khurana, ready to fix his empire.

No our empire, it was bitter sweet to think that but it was the truth.

-----------------------------

As she walked to her car she chucked off her jacket and pulled out her hair, feeling the sense of freedom as well as the need to lose the shackles.

Jumping into her car, she turned on the engine and then raced the car away.

Just keep driving, she told herself, no looking back now. Follow the plan without regrets.

And that's why she kept on driving until she reached her destination and then she ran until she was where she needed to be.

She walked and walked until she reached the person she had come to see.

Pulling open the door, she started of with, "It's done. Time for the next stage"

Rehan didn't look surprised, just resigned, "Everything is set from my side." With that he handed her some files and a briefcase.

"There is some cash here, as well as a passport. Rest of the money from selling your stocks in my company has been transferred into an offshore account, the details are in the file"

"Thanks Rehan" She gave a wry smile at him, "It must not have been easy"

Rehan shook his head, "Don't you dare apologise to me, ever. I should be doing so much more to help you, to repent for my mistakes."

"Its water under the bridge" She said without any emotion, instead rifling through her papers. "I forgave you a long time ago"

"Can I ask a question?" Rehan knew that he should be he really wanted to know.

"Go ahead" Geet asked, not really worried.

"How is it that you forgave me but not Maan?" The words came out so softly but they hung between the pair.

Geet finally looked up and there was a look of such longing in her eyes that it staggered him despite knowing that it wasn't aimed at him. "Because we can forgive mistakes from those we love but we cannot easily forgive those who are our soulmate. He was meant to be the one I could rely on, the one who would be there but he…..well you know the story"

She turned around, again hiding her emotions and back into her shell.

Rehan sighed in frustration, battling against his conscience but he then did the right thing. "Look Geet I hate the guy but…….but you care for him. Is this how you want to live your life? This fighting and anger? I have only wanted what was best for you. You deserve better but not at the cost of the pain you are in. So maybe you should rethink the plan and-"

"No" The one word was enough to stop Rehan, knowing that it was futile to say anything else.

Gearing herself she went up to him and gave a hug. "Thanks Rehan. Today you proved that you are my friend." Stepping back she continued, "But I have to go now, time to catch a private jet"

"I'll miss you Geet" Rehan knew that there was turning back the clock to their old relationship, instead he only wanted the best for her.

=========================

AUTHOR's NOTE:

LOL I know I am going to get kicked for this chapter...but as I said before, hold your guns and see how this goes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

Nothing motivates me as much as reading your comments!πŸ˜ƒ

-SanjanA