geet
she is changing which maanu never want
bt its called life na'sab kuj always same nhi hota
bt her selfless lv will never change 4 him
precap- waiting

gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
brilliant update.  so Geet is maturing fast and holding up her desires just to adjust to him.  hope everything goes well and please dont separate them.  waiting for the next update soon
maanugeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful, awesome updates-chapter 41,42,43.
loved it.
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting 4 d part...plz update soon
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
feeling that i'll be able to read it tom... :(
tellyme thumbnail
Part 44

Link for all my work

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1916994 

Hi All,

I know many of you must have felt that last update was bit fast forward but I needed the story to move forwards. But now again the story will go at it's pace.

Also, Story is always set in my mind only my updates are instantaneous. So I can make changes in updates according to your advice and request dearies but I can't change the story.Hope you all will love the story going further too.

This story is all about innocent and selfless love of Geet.

Again, Thank you so so much for your likes and comments.

-Anu

Geet and Maan were on their way of their tour. Maan had also booked the Geet and Maan were on their way of their tour. Maan had also booked the hotel nearby as they will have to do a night stay.

Geet was so enthusiastic about the tour; it was first time she was going out like this with Maan in their 10 months of marriage.

She has missed Maan's B'day coz of his hectic schedule but she was so forward looking to their marriage anniversary. She has planned that in this tour whenever she gets proper time, she will ask Maan to get that date for her, now itself.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZERCevrKuiY[/YOUTUBE]

Yeh Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Aye Mere Saajna

In Bahaaron Mein Dil Ki Kali Khil Gayi

Mujhko Tum Jo Mile Har Khushi Mil Gayi

It was some 5 hours drive and thus they have left early morning iself, around 5 am. They now and then looked at each other, smile and gave desired full look. None wanted to speak; the morning drive to the rocky area was so soothing that both were lost in each other's thought.

Tere Honthon Pe Hain Husn Ki Bijliyaan

Tere Gaalon Pe Hain Zulf Ki Badliyaan

Tere Baalon Ki Khushboo Se Mehke Chaman

Sangmarmar Ke Jaisa Ye Tera Badan

Though Geet was a chatter box but now with this weather and drive, she just wanted to be lost in him and her own thoughts about him.

Meri Jaanejaan Ye Hai Teri Chaandni

Chhed Do Tum Aaj Koi Pyaar Ki Raagini

Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Aa Gaye Hum Kahan Ay Mere Saajna

Maan had last time made real love to Geet and Geet has yet not been able to get over it. She had gone to entirely new world and the feel that Maan was inside her made her blood rush her veins, everytime she thought about it. Geet was thus lost in her thought of expectation from this tour.

Yeh Bandhan Hai Pyaar Ka Dekho Toote Na Sajni

Yeh Janmon Ka Saath Hai Dekho Chhoote Na Sajna

Tere Aanchal Ki Chhaaon Ke Tale

Meri Manzil Mujhe Mil Gayi

Teri Palkhon Ki Chaaon Ke Tale

Mohabaat Mujhe Mil Gayi

Maan on other hand was lost in innocent beauty beside him. Whatever she was thinking and getting red with thought, he was getting full of desire to again taste each and every inch of hers, but that was also his worry. He was kind of getting obsessive about her innocence and fear of losing it was engulfing him.He needed to save her from him, how was only going in his mind.

They took a break after 3 hrs in rest area, after they freshened up Geet wanted to walk down with him to the Nearyby River. It was beautiful small scenic area and everyone who took break there could not stop themselves from going there.

Their being lost in thought of each other and the beautiful nature, none wanted to speak…

Geet just said "Maan lets walk down there" he kissed her forehead, pulled her towards him by her waist and walked down.

As they went down, they witnessed the natural beauty was soo beautiful and inviting their desire for each other. Maan was trying hard to hold, but he needed to try hard he thought.

When they were on the rock almost at river corned, the area was cover beautifully by trees, geet hugged Maan's strong body with her tiny soft arms.It was gettying tough for Maan to hold, with Geet all his resolutions just got so weak.

Yeh Haseen Waadiyaan Yeh Khula Aasmaan

He closed his eyes and encircled his strong arms strongly to her soft delicate body.Both stayed like that for a while.

Then they asked a passerby to get their snaps. Later Maan wanted to get Geet's snaps with background himself but Geet did not like the idea..

"I don't want any pictures of mine without you by my side"

"Geet's what's this, the scene is so beautiful, I wanna do some photography here, come on now"

But she came and hugged him "No, all my pictures will only be with you."

Maan sepearted her a bit "Geet you should have your own individual identity too. So now go and let me get some nice pics of you"

"No I don't want any identity of mine alone. I want my identity to just blend in you. App, bas aap hee app hoon mere charoo taraf aur main to bas aapme kho jaoon"

Maan was shaken by her words, they were so scary. He feared for her.

He cupped her face and looked intentntly at her eyes. How much love she could hold for him has no limit.

"Itna pyar mat karo mujhe, I don't deserve it, Sacchi Geet."

Geet just hugged him tight "I love you so so much and I want to love you more and more. I want to get completely lost in you"

She was his Jogan but he did not deserve to be her deity figure he knew very well.

They checked in the hotel at 11 am. Geet knew what she wanted now and Maan was just trying hard to control his rising desire which were causing storm within him.

Jee Karta Hai Saajna Dil Mein Tumko Bitha Loon

Aa Masti Ki Raat Mein Apna Tumko Bana Loon

He was very sure he will not get flowed away like the other time and thus to make sure did not keep any protection. He did not want to use any excuse for himself.

But the moment Geet came out of washroom, he gulped his saliva looking at the beuty in front of him. Her hair were loose, wet and water dropping from them on her face, cheeks, neck, shoulder and she was in knee lengh bathing gown.

Uthne Lage Hain Toofan Kyon Mere Seene Mein Ay Sanam

Tumhein Chaahoonga Dilon Jaan Se

Meri Jaanejaan Teri Kasam

He turned to other side and closed his eyes. He had already been holding himself throughout the way and now in this room, she so beautiful and inviting. He was almost shaking from within.

Maan himself was in his inner black vest and track to relax. He was trying to control his urges when he felt his sweetest fragnance seated behing him, he tightened his fists when Geet touched his shoulder with her cold hands and started making paterns

"Maa-aan" she said in low voice. "hmmm" no words he ahd that time

"woo.. we did not go to honeymoon na" she blushed and he could feel it as she placed her warm cheeks on his back

"we will consider this as our two day honeymoon. I have everything, I mean woo" she fumbled, feeling ever so shy to say.

Maan snaped open his eyes realizing her expectation with this tour and now he realized why she was so admant to do her own packing. She felt shy with him and wanted to give him surprise.

Maan gulped his saliva; what was he to do now. If he denied her, her dreams will be broken. He never took her for HM, she never complained and she was happy to consider this two day tour as their HM.

If he makes advances he knew, with his stormy desire, he will not be able to stop and things will go uncontrollable.

He gathered courage and turned towards her, cupped her face

"should we go to see this beautiful place now. It such beautiful, weather is so nice. And first time we are out seeing the sight, should we not do that…and lookes like it may rain later, so we better go quick"

Innocent Geet readily agreed.

The nature and rockes wre awesomely beautiful and more they got lost in sight seeing with each other, their hand entangled tighter and tighter and the beautiful moment and nature were just adding to their desire.

Meri Jaanejaan Yeh Hai Teri Chaandni
Chhed Do Tum Aaj Koi Pyaar Ki Raagini
Ye Haseen Waadiyaan Ye Khula Aasmaan

Next – Tour continues and last precap still On

hope you all like it