Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Devi, missing you and your updates dearly. Hope you are doing good. Take care.

Am also missing the camaraderie we readers share in this KH thread.
@Krishnaluv94 i will follow you on twitter. 
@latekate and @serialwatcher12..will you be active in this forum?..I would love to be connected with you.
@Kalyaani i am connected with you because of your wonderful stories.

Will not be active on the forum after one week., but will surely drop in whenever i get time...am resuming work after a long long break...I can't believe that 18 months of it had me addicted and captivated by a mere show!!. It was as if i literally lived in another world...Now..Life calls...real show begins;)
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onlooker

@latekate and @serialwatcher12..will you be active in this forum?..I would love to be connected with you.

Will not be active on the forum after one week., but will surely drop in whenever i get time...am resuming work after a long long break...I can't believe that 18 months of it had me addicted and captivated by a mere show!!. It was as if i literally lived in another world...Now..Life calls...real show begins;)

All the best for the new phase
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onlooker

All the best for the real show. 
Take care. I can understand about the 18 months. Thank god, the electicity went off and the tv went off, so to speak.
We are here and will be trying to nudge D to update. πŸ˜†
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Ladies,

Ever seen this show or this scene?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFWyNuER5A[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, yes, I am procrastinating from restarting my FFs as I am still catching up with work that I missed during the one month I was out... so you ladies have to bear with me (I feel so badly saying that now because that's all you guys do!).  So sorry ladies!

But meanwhile, enjoy Milind and Prachi - even though that show ended ages and ages ago, re-watching their scenes still gives me butterflies ;)   He is such a naturally affectionate man ;)

P.S.  oh yea, the lines are corny as hell!  ;)

-Devi
Edited by -publicenemy- - 11 years ago
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
R

*edited*

First of all, How are you Devi Chechi...? (Can I call you that...?) I hope you are feeling better from your morning sickness. Are you taking enough of rest and healthy food...?

Coming to the part, it is just awesome as usual...πŸ‘

Loved the way Arnav and Kashi tlaked about their relation, about Lakshmi and Devaki... and her father caught them in that position...? That was terrible...!😊

He asked them both to leave the house...? And Kashi agreed without a secind thought...?😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

OMG...! Arnav stood up for her just in time, even without understanding their conversation.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Hope they will try to solve every puzzled mystry in their lives, in Kalarikkal House, about Lakshmi, and about Devaki...

Total part is just...
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Glad that I am online, posting my own ff on Arnav Khushi just at this moment...
Edited by ranjha_arnav - 11 years ago
madhumi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res..

*************unres*************

goodness...finally my this adorable publicenemy has shown up to her lovely buddies here...its so good to hav u back dEvI...missed u like hell...πŸ€—

hope u r doing good wt all the hormonal jerks..hehe...play safe hon..❀️

about d update..girl..these two r jus lovely...wht a chemistry..moth n flame..loved their convo...😳

n finally out of the blue..her father witnesses this...or i was shell sure by now..its some garden wt r love birds..heheπŸ˜†

n what...y did her father asked her to leave..? n y was he all silent all d time around...m getting curious...😲

thanx for d update..vl wait eagerly for next...

care urself...!!!!!
Edited by madhumi - 11 years ago
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
R

-------

So glad that you're back with an update! I was dying to read this story.
Hope you're doing well.. btw πŸ˜Š

About this chapter... wonderful as always.
So many things happened, right? OMG!
Loved arnav and Kashi's conversation and the whole kitchen scene...never in a million years imagined her father to show up there.
And he asked both of them to leave the house πŸ˜² I seriously wonder why he would ask Kashi to leave.
This story just keeps getting better update by update.
Please continue soon.

Edited by blahblah16 - 11 years ago
niharika111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It was such a wonderful surprise to see this update...much awaited...I hope you are feeling well! πŸ˜Š

Coming to the update, Arnav-Kashi's one-to-ones never fail to amuse me...there is always such an exciting interplay of conflicting emotions...there is so much understated passion that it scorches you...I almost felt as if Namboothri was glad that he caught them in the kitchen...as if he was only looking for a reason to get Kashi out of that house...for her good and their's. 

"Her father said now, although in Hindi as if for both of their benefit, before he turned around and walked off, the slump earlier evident in his posture now gone".- I found the italicized part quite significant. We have been told that Govindan Namboothri is very fond of his younger daughter and has immense faith in her sense of judgement...I find it hard to believe that he would kick her out of the house just because she shares a moment with Arnav...there must be something more to this...I think Namboothri believes that Arnav would never leave Kashi to fend for herself. He wants Arnav to get Kashi away from that house...I also wonder if Kashi is Govindan Namboothri's biological daughter...Also, why did Kashi accept this decision so easily? She never wanted to leave the illam...so many twists D!

I hope you don't make us wait too long for the next update! This suspense is killing me! πŸ˜‰

Edited by niharika111 - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is really a good sign πŸ˜ƒ 

Off to read now

~Edit~

Devi,

Welcome back and hope this is indeed a sign you are well. Enjoy all the extra love and pampering you are going to receive now. I am sure having a baby is not in the park as you had once mentioned, but it is worth it and you would agree soon.

I was so happy with the fact you updated, read the same hurriedly to confirm and then leisurely to understand. Another layer is exposed and what a layer it is, Kashi has been asked to leave and by her father, there is more here than I ever thought possible. No complaints though, just in awe with the story. Arnav was so charming in this update, if Kashi did not like him before; she would now.

It is worth waiting for; every update the effects last long and the wait not that unbearable, actually. I have not said this of late, thank you for this story and thank you for writing this well.

- K

Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago