Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfanforeva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: smitzy

hahahaha after long time I'm replying to your comment Shwetha darling!! muaaah love you for the lovely comment yaara πŸ€—

bete abhi yahi padh ke swooning and twirling, to next scene mein to tum faintwa ho jaoge :P I'm not going to brag but coming scene is going to be my most romantic attempt EVER!!! It's going to be long, sweet and lingering on passion and HEAT and UFF YUMMMAAA!! πŸ˜‰ To bete ready rehna.. smitaa ne to already popcorn ka tub tayyar karke rakha hai I think hahahhahaha

I'm glad that I decided to write this diwali chapter really.. judging by the drama that is soon going to follow, uska jhatka will at least get cushioned slightly by the next scene πŸ˜‰

Aah, ur replying again!!
You welcumji!πŸ˜ƒ

@bold - Dude!! No i soo cant wait!! Matlab more romantic than ur OS!!😳 No popcorn for me as it is romantic!! All i will be doing id "Swooning, twirtling and thud!!" ;)

Oh yes, iske baad toh drama hi drama hai!! :/

Punkin22 thumbnail
Sorry so late answering but out of town this weekend.  Beautifully written update.  I loved that all Raizadas and Gypta were together.  Nandine and NK great couple together.  The love for Khushi by Arnav is lovely.  You can read in between the lines he wants to touch her all the time.  I look forward to see what Arnav will ask Khushi to do. Thanks for pm.
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfanforeva

Aah, ur replying again!!
You welcumji!πŸ˜ƒ

@bold - Dude!! No i soo cant wait!! Matlab more romantic than ur OS!!😳 No popcorn for me as it is romantic!! All i will be doing id "Swooning, twirtling and thud!!" ;)

Oh yes, iske baad toh drama hi drama hai!! :/

Kaun sa OS yaar ? Wo gutter attempt wala ...aww that was so cute ...haan main toh kal se Thud hui padi hoon btw ...pata nahi ab kahan jaungi πŸ˜†
Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitzy

@#$!#%!#% I wrote an awesome reply and the whole thing disappeared. FCUK!

Anyway, gist of the comment was that... bete what the next scene is going to present is going to blow your mind. Agar upcoming scene ye log serial mein dikhate na boss duniya bhar mein aag lag jaati πŸ˜†

wicked woman is going to make you gasp and pant and blush and swoon and faint all within one reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

muaaah!! Stay tuned!

PS - congrats for the 1st res πŸ˜ƒ

Ha ha I know that feeling when you write everything and then lose it ! 
Uff ek toh after your damned spoiler, Ive been waiting for the dance ya , you no Mishti ya, you don't gve proper wala spoiler πŸ˜‰ !!!

Oh yes, I am bhery prepared to gasp and pant and blush ..and whatever more is required darling ...just bring it on babe !!!πŸ˜‰ Show ki to baat matt karo ...kya kya dikha sakte the *sigh* but I am mighty glad you are giving us another Diwali to remember though ...glad you take feedback positively ! πŸ˜³

Special wala Dhanyawaad to you for coming back to this, and making the wait worthwhile , I lubs you too much dammit !!!! πŸ˜ˆ

Swetha : Popcorn, with rum and coke maybe ...I am definitely going to get major wala ASR-sick all bloody over again, post the scene, and will end up in a quiet corner with YT ...I am having to stop myself from doing that though ...keeping that as a last resort the day I feel really really low ...Damn !!! Ek show hi toh tha yaaar !!!
Anyways, big hug to both of you πŸ€—

Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for keeping IPK alive thru your FF. Missing it a lot. Hope to see a recap of Jadoo Hai Nasha Hai this Diwali in the story. 
Iamyself thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love you damnit!

Thanks for the long update! <3
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chap 23 scene 3
awesome...
so lovely...
Neha as Nandini?
oh its gonna be tough to accept NK and Neha together...
used to see only with Angad i mean Iqbal...
well its ok...
cont soon dear...
Factitious thumbnail
Firstly congrate on new thread. And secondly GREAT update as always smitzy. N thank u for giving long update. Waiting for nxt update already.
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Precap: Anjali finds out about the cameras. Arnav goes to drop Khushi home where he meets an angry Nandini. They both have a showdown while Khushi blurts out to her family that she and Arnav are back together. Arnav apologizes to Gupta family for not asking their permission first and invites them to Shantivan to spend Diwali together. On the day of Diwali, Arnav is being extra resourceful getting more involved in the decorations, he seems to have a plan in mind involving Khushi. Anjali has the painters remove all the cameras in and around Shantivan except for two which they can't find. Shyam is temporarily disappointed by this, but sets up a meeting with the banker about consulting of some mysterious property papers. NK is upset that Nandini is not coming and decides to take help from Khushi in convincing her. The Guptas reach Shantivan later in the evening and Arnav is awestruck to see Khushi wear the saree that he had gifted her on her birthday. Nandini comes too much to NK's delight. The elders talk about Arnav and Khushi's remarriage, while the youngsters play cards as part of Diwali ritual. Arnav is goaded into playing by Khushi after she dares him in a bet. Arnav agrees but with a condition that if Khushi loses, he'll make her do whatever he wants. Khushi loses the game due to cheating by counting cards. And true to his word, Arnav drags her to his room, ready for her punishment.

Instructions for this chapter:

*** Buffer these two videos before you start reading the scene. DO NOT PLAY THEM YET!!! The songs need to played at the RIGHT POINT OF TIME which I've mentioned in the scene. Listen to the music as you read. It is guaranteed to make you go swoon, faint, thud, dead πŸ˜‰

VIDEO 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6NhrYmdAJ4&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

VIDEO 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-iKF0eg5yo&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Chapter 24 Oh my baby! 

Scene 1

[Shantivan, Sitting lounge]

NK, Nandini, Payal and Aakash are playing cards while Mamiji and Buaji are sitting behind them cheering them on. Buaji is sitting behind Nandini and Payal while Mamiji is settled between NK and Aakash, thereby forming their own teams. There is a good amount of hulabaloo going on in that corner. Naniji, Garima and Shashi are sitting on the other lounge looking at the group from a distance smiling. It's a nice family moment and they all are happy that their families are so close now.

Suddenly Anjali walks out of her room and starts walking towards Naniji clutching her belly. She looks rather tired, her eyes looking sunk in.

"Arre Anjali bitiya, aap kab uth gaye?" Naniji asks Anjali with a concerned look on her face.

"Abhi thodi der pehle Nani," Anjali replies. Then turning towards Garima and Shashi, she greets them with a Namaste and wishes them a happy diwali.

"Ab aap kaisa mehsoos kar rahi hain Anjali bitiya?" Naniji asks her, caressing her face. "Hum Hari Prakash se keh kar aapke liye kuch mangwa dein?" Anjali shakes her head no.

"Nahin Nani, hum theek hain. Bas shayad subah ke kaam se thodi si thakaan ho gayi thi. Humein pata hi nahin chala kab humein neend aa gayi," she says, looking wistfully towards the temple knowing she missed the Pooja. Garima too follows her gaze and smiles understanding Anjali's reaction

"Koi baat nahin Anjali bitiya. Iss baar Laxmi Pooja Deviyani ji kiye rahe. Aapke liye abhi aapki sehat ka khayal rakhan zyada zaroori hai," Garima says. Nani nods her head in agreement.

Anjali looks towards Nani enquringly, "Nani aapne Garima ji se Chotey aur Khushiji ki shaadi ke bare mein baat ki?" Nani smiles and nods her head again. Anjali looks very excited and animatedly launches into the details of what all things she had in mind for the upcoming nuptials, her tiredness all forgotten in an instant.

[Arnav's room]

The closed double doors suddenly bang open as Arnav forces his way inside pushing them with one hand. His other hand maintains a firm grip on Khushi's creamy white wrist, him ignoring her whispered remonstrations to let her go free.

"Arnav ji!" Khushi hisses again, "chodiye humein, ye kya kar rahe hain? Koi dekh lega to kya sochega?" Arnav twirls her lightly on the spot and lets go of her hand. With a pout on her face, Khushi immediately starts rubbing the red tinged skin where he had gripped her. Arnav wordlessly walks back to the door and shuts it, locking it from inside. Then lowering his arms slowly, he turns around and looks at Khushi from his position by the door.

Khushi too lowers her hand that had been rubbing her forearm, and gazes back at Arnav, her breath slowly hiking up at the realisation that she was in Arnav's room all alone and that he had locked the doors thereby sealing them off from the rest of the world.

"Agar koi dekhega," Arnav whispers in a husky seductive voice, slowly taking a step towards Khushi who immediately steps back, "to yahi sochega," another step, Khushi takes another step back, "ki main finally Khushi ke saath," Khushi gulps as her back touches Arnav's tower of CDs just as he takes another step towards her, "kuch time akele spend kar raha hun." Arnav halts, merely inches away from Khushi. The silence enveloping them hangs heavy around them, accentuating only the sounds of their heavy breathing. Arnav's chocolate orbs hold Khushi's hazel ones in a passionate gaze, the mere intensity of his stare causing a warm blush to creep into her cheeks again.

Khushi's eyes involuntarily flit between his eyes and his slightly parted lips, and she realises her throat is quickly drying up. She gulps hard, trying to moisten her mouth, thereby unconsciously licking her lips. A wave of thrill suddenly runs through Arnav on witnessing Khushi's moist lips, his feet dying to cover the remaining distance between them in one stride and just engulf her petite frame in his arms. But he won't do that. No, you'll do it this time, Khushi. You'll take this last step towards me. And just as the thought crosses his mind, he slowly raises his hand towards her. She immediately closes her eyes most probably thinking Arnav was going to caress her face like he had downstairs. Arnav smirks as he guesses this too, but his hands don't pause on Khushi's face. He leans close to her, only to reach the panel of switches on the wall just behind her and turns off the lights of his room with a faint snap.

Darkness suddenly engulfs them but a wonderful trail of lights streams in through the open French windows by the poolside and Khushi's face glows up with a soft amber light.

"Don't worry Khushi. Main yahin hun, tumhare paas," Arnav whispers very close to Khushi's ear. She snaps open her eyes, stunned at hearing his voice so close and looks around at the darkness in a panicked bewilderment. Smiling faintly, Arnav holds her hand in the darkness. Khushi looks at him, her attention diverted from the darkness to the lingering hold of his hand over hers. He brings it up to his lips and plants a tender kiss on the back of the her hand. Khushi looks at Arnav's lips on her hand and a wave of thrill sweeps her. Straightening up, Arnav looks deep into Khushi's eyes and she feels it again; the air between them crackling with an intense electricity.

Overcome by a sudden shyness, Khushi withdraws her hand from Arnav's hold and escapes out to the poolside. Arnav notices her stopping in her tracks after taking just a few steps and gasping out aloud, her hands covering her mouth in surprise. He smiles instantly understanding her reaction.

Khushi is looking around the poolside in pure adulation; the whole place is adorned with alternate strands of red and yellow fairylights. The rim of the pool is lined with intricate mud diyas, all filled up to their brims with oil, their wicks burnly brightly lending a wonderful aura rendering the absence of the moon of no importance. The pool which was normally clean and devoid of any shenanigans had little petal shapes diyas floating on its surface tonight. Their poolside looks absolutely stunning.

"You like it?" Arnav's voice breaks Khushi's daze. She turns around to look back at him leaning by the frame of the French windows, his arms folded and a small smile lighting up his face. She wordlessly nods her head in reply. "I remembered ki last year tumne diye aise hi arrange kiye the," he says pointing to the diyas lining the rim of the pool. Khushi looks down at them and then turns to face Arnav again, with a smile.

"Haan jab humara pair mud gaya tha," Khushi replies instantly without giving it a thought and then pauses realising what she had said. Arnav continues gazing at her, not replying to her. "Aur phir... aapne hamare pair ko seedha kiya tha," as Khushi murmurs these words, both of them look at the recliner simultaneously, no doubt going over last year's Diwali in their minds. "Aur phir..." Khushi continues still looking at the recliner, "aapne humein hamari amma ki payal lautayi thi," she concludes. Arnav straightens up and slowly steps outside towards her.

"Aur phir?" he whispers huskily. Khushi raises her head to meet his smoldering gaze.

"Aur phir..." Khushi murmurs back, her throat feeling suddenly dry remembering their two step tango which had culminated in Arnav backing her up against the wall.

Arnav steps closer, his mouth touching the silky strands of her hair covering her ear, "aur phir?" he pursues on. Khushi closes her eyes as the hair tickles her ears. Suddenly the scenes from last year refresh in her memory... the way he had cupped her face in his hands, the way he had leaned in close, the way he his lips had hovered inches from hers... and then...

"Aur phir... aapka phone aya aur aap wapis andar chale gaye," Khushi's reply breaks the connection that was slowly building up between them and Arnav straightens up, looking slightly taken aback. Khushi opens her eyes and turns sideways to look at him with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Khushi..." is all that Arnav is able to whisper, but Khushi shakes her head dismissively.

"Koi baat nahin," she replies in an overtly reassuring voice, trying to hide her feeling of hurt behind the facade, "woh hamara waqt nahin tha Arnavji. Uss waqt aap hamare bare mein waisa nahin sochte the." Khushi gazes at the diyas floating lazily on the water's surface, fearing if she'd look at Arnav he'd realise her true feelings of dejection. The silence between them stretches on, as Arnav stares at her standing still, gazing at the water, looking sad and it feels to him as if someone had gripped his heart tightly.

"Main us waqt tumhare bare mein sochta tha Khushi," Arnav blurts out, making Khushi slowly look at him with wide open inquisitive eyes. He looks back at her earnestly. "In fact, din raat kisi na kisi wajah se, main tumhare bare mein sochta tha. Aur uske baad, main khud pe gussa karta tha, ki main tumhare bare mein kyun soch raha hun," he confesses and an apologetic smile creeps up on his face. Khushi too smiles faintly as she remembers being at the receiving end of that anger sometimes.

The night breeze blows gently causing a diya to flicker ominously. Both Arnav and Khushi haunch down together, each simultaneously extending one hand to protect the flame from getting extinguished in the gust. They exchange a glance, their hands cupped around the flame, feeling a warmth spreading from their palms to the rest of their body. Although, it can't be said with absolute certainty that the warmth was from the flame and not from the confession Arnav had just made.

Once assured that the flame wasn't going to die down, both of them stand up, Arnav still looking down at the diya. "Uss raat, main tumhare paas aana chahta tha," Khushi's heart starts racing as she hears his words. "Tumhe mehsoos karna chahta tha," he continues with a sigh, making Khushi stare at him. "tumhe apna banana chahta tha." Then closing his eyes, he adds, "Aur mera dil bhi ye jaanta tha ki main tumhari aur khincha chala ja raha tha." Khushi feels breathless for a moment, her mind suddenly reeling under his words. Did he mean what he was saying?

"To phir aap humein akela chod kar kyun chale gaye the?" Khushi's hurt finally surfaces in her voice. Arnav looks sideways to see the dejection in her eyes and something dies inside him. He had to explain it to her, she had to know that she wasn't the problem, he was.

"Us waqt tumhe ye batane ki mere andar himmat nahin thi ki main tumhare bare mein soch kar kis kadar pagal hota ja raha tha Khushi," Arnav admits finally. "Tumhare liye main kuch aisa mehsoos kar raha tha jo... jo pehle kabhi kisi ke liye mehsoos nahin kiya tha," he says, his eyes yelling out to her that he knew what an idiot he was for not owning up to his feelings back then. "Shayad, tab main pyaar karne se darta tha, Khushi," Arnav looks down at the diya again, feeling ashamed of himself for letting his ego get the best of his feelings. Silence again hangs heavily between them, although this time with the poignancy of his words and memories.

After a few silent moments, Arnav feels a soft hand easing into his palm. Surprised, he looks sideways to see Khushi smiling up at him, her hand holding his, squeezing it comfortingly. With her other hand, she caresses his face. Feeling the soothing touch of her hand on his skin, Arnav closes his eyes again, letting the feeling soak into his senses. He feels a gentle pressure of lips on his cheek, and he opens his eyes just in time to see Khushi retreating from a peck on his cheek. She smiles at his bewildered expression. "Humein jaan ke khushi hui ki aap humari wajah se darte to the," she remarks cheekily, trying to diffuse the tension in the air.

It works.

Arnav stares at her for a second before he chuckles out loud, "maine tumhe itna kuch bataya, apni dil ki baat batai aur tumhe sirf mere darne wali baat register hui?" he asks incredulously. Khushi chuckles too.

"Haan. Kyunki, aapne apne dil ki baat humse bahut baar ki hai," Khushi replies with a smile, "par aap kabhi khud se ye nahin maane ki aap humse darte hain," she adds triumphantly. Arnav smirks, you've got yourself a clever woman, Arnav. A completely crazy but clever woman. But is she as clever at word play as I am?

"Achha? Woh to tum kuch der pehle bhi bol rahi thi na? Ki main tumse harne ke darr se cards nahin khelna chahta?" Arnav reminds her, bringing Khushi's mind back to reality and the present day scene. Her look of victory dissolves only to be replaced by a look of resignation. "Kya hua? Tum mujhse hi haar gayi," he says, quite evidently enjoying himself as he watches her pout. And then, he slowly leans closer to her again, his lips just an inch away from Khushi's. She gulps again at the sudden change of the situation.

"And now as I recall, tumhe yahan lane ka purpose," Arnav whispers, his eyes lingering on her lips, "ki main tumse kuch bhi karwa sakta hun." His words send a shiver down her spine as her mind cooks up all possibilities that Arnav could come up with. It was safe to assume that he wasn't going to give up this chance to get his way with her. Khushi gulps again in trepidation. Seriously, staging a bet with Arnav was always a bad idea. When would she realise that? "So are you ready Khushi?" Khushi's lips tremble as Arnav's warm breath brushes over her. Huge butterflies fluttering in her stomach, she nods her head once and clamps her eyes shut assuming that he was going to kiss her.

Arnav looks at Khushi standing in front of him, her eyes closed so tightly as if she was expecting him to pounce on her. He straightens up, his lips curving up into an affectionate smile and walks back towards his room, shaking his head in silent laughter. Who knew the fiery Khushi Kumari Gupta would be struck speechless when it cames to matters of romance? Reaching for the remote of the CD player placed by him earlier that evening, Arnav presses the play button and slowly walks back outside to Khushi.

"Mere saath dance karogi, Khushi?" Arnav asks her politely. Khushi opens her eyes and looks at him, her eyebrows scrunched in surprise. Arnav offers his hand to her. She looks at his extended hand, her heart beating wildly and then looks up at his face to see a warm smile on his face, his eyes looking at her with all the affection he was feeling for her.

PLAY VIDEO 1

She slowly places her hand timidly in his. His smile becomes even more pronounced as he grabs her hand and pulls her close. Arnav places Khushi's left hand on his shoulder and places his left hand on her back. He then holds her right hand in his left and pulls her even closer, so that their bodies are pressed into each others.

Yeh hai duaa, Ya hai saza
Kuch naa dikhe, Tere.. siva

Arnav and Khushi start swaying slowly, their feet moving in close circles. Khushi looks up at Arnav, and he gazes down at her, entering into the nth eyelock of that evening.

Tere siva...
Duniya mein kuchh bhi naa dikhta hai 
Tere siva...

The air is palpable with an electricity which only each others' presence commands.

Tera nasha...
Chaya hai, Chaya hai, Chaya hai
Tera nasha...

Arnav extends his arms and twirls Khushi a few times, before gently pulling her back towards him. She almost crashes onto his chest but catches herself at the last minute.

Yeh nasha badh jaye naa
Kahin ragon mein chadh jaye naa
Tere bin kuchh na rahoon
Pyar bebas kar jaye naa

She slowly looks up from his chest to his molten caramel eyes reflecting the growing desire he is feeling for her.

Is tarah khona kisi mein
Bhi kabhi hai ya nahi
Pyar ke is sagar mein main
Doob na jaaun kahin

Khushi bites her lower lip as she feels her nerves getting frayed by the minute. Arnav's breathing labours as his gaze falls on her glistening pink lips.

Yeh hai duaa
Ya hai saza
Kuch na dikhe..
Tere.. siva
Tere siva aa aa...
Duniya mein kuch bhi
Na dikhta hai tere siva..
Tera nasha...
Chhaya hai Chhaya hai Chhaya hai
Tera nasha

His hand involuntarily slides down her back, gently brushing her bare back before it pauses on her petite waist. Khushi shivers slightly at the lingering touch; both their senses are on a high from the proximity of their bodies.

Is tarah chhoota hai tu
Girha si khulti hoon main
Kitne din ehsaas yeh
Sang le chalti hoon main

Then Arnav slowly tilts Khushi down towards the floor, holding her firmly by the waist. Khushi involuntarily reaches up to cup the nape of his neck. This time Arnav feels a tingling sensation spread from the point where Khushi's fingers had brushed his skin.

Din-b-din chahat teri
Ho rahi aadat meri
Aisa hai tera nasha
Gum sa hai khud ka pata

Arnav brings Khushi back up lowly, his hand lingering on her waist as he suddenly feels intoxicated with her aura all around him.

Yeh hai duaa
Ya hai saza
Kuch na dikhe
Tere.. siva

Her skin feels so soft to touch that all he wants to do is caress her. He looks deep into her eyes and he knows then and there that she is his, heart and soul.

Tere siva
Duniya mein kuch bhi Na dikhta hai
Tere siva..
Tera nasha...
Tera nasha

As the song fades away to completion, Arnav and Khushi stand still in each others' embrace.

PLAY VIDEO 2

They gaze into each others' eyes, scared to disturb the intensity of passion that was bubbling inside their hearts. The night breeze blows gently and a lone strand of hair again encroaches upon Khushi's face. Arnav feels absolutely awestruck with how such a small thing was making him feel as if he'd missed a step walking down the staircase. He slowly raises his hand to tuck it behind her ear. As his fingers graze her cheek, he is surprised at the warmth of Khushi's skin. She shuts her eyes as his touch sends shivers through her body. She slowly raises her hand to meet his and they entwine their fingers. Khushi slowly opens her eyes and looks up at Arnav and both feel breathless with the knowledge of their intentions.

The closeness of their bodies, fuels a passionate desire inside both of them. Arnav raises Khushi's other hand to his lips again and this time, he plants a tender kiss inside her palm. Then he moves his lips to her wrist kissing her there. He further raises her arm and plants a small kiss on the inside of her bare arm before gently lifting it and placing it on his chest. He repeats the same with her other arm.

Soon, Khushi has both her hands resting on Arnav' s chest leaving his hands free. He places one arm around Khushi's waist and pulls her closer to him, crashing her chest on his, making her gasp slightly. His other free hand raises up to Khushi's face and he gently caresses her cheek with his finger, tracing the cheekbone before going south to her lips. As he brushes his finger down the parting of her lips, Khushi closes her eyes, a momentary look of guilty pleasure appearing on her face.

That is enough to make Arnav lose all self-control on himself. He winds his free hand around Khushi and brushes her bare back peeking out from the low cut blouse. Khushi shivers again at the touch and opens her eyes. As Arnav closes in, covering the distance between them, his lips hovering very close to Khushi's, her gaze fixes on his lips, her heart thudding loudly.

*Flashback*

Almost kiss during Diwali last year...

Almost kiss during their engagement...

Almost kiss during their Mehndi...

Almost kiss during their Haldi...

*Flashback ends*

Arnav's lips gently brush Khushi's creating waves of desire within both of them. Khushi's heart is beating furiously all the while. Arnav again closes in, his lips gently tugging on hers, slowly covering his mouth on hers and they finally kiss. Her shyness having dissolved away, Khushi slowly moves her hands upwards and winds them around Arnav's neck, running her fingers wildly into his hair. Arnav moans slightly into her mouth at feeling her touch. His guttural sound stokes the flame of passion inside Khushi and she gently sucks on his bottom lip. Arnav's fingers gently brush down her back till they reach her waist and she shivers against his touch again. Finally, their kiss ends and their lips part ways, leaving both of them breathless from the sweet torturous assault on their senses.

Eyes still closed as they linger in that wonderful feeling and they lean close, their foreheads touching together. After a peaceful moment with her in his arms, Arnav feels a surge of love pouring out of him.

"I love you Khushi," he murmurs in a low voice heavy with his feelings for her.

Slowly they open their eyes and gaze deeply into each others orbs, feeling more happy and content than they ever had.

"I love you Arnav ji," Khushi replies, a balloon of happiness slowly inflating inside her as well. "Ab ye hamara waqt hai," she adds making Arnav's lips curve up into a satisfied smile.

"Ye hamara time hai," he agrees and Khushi rests her head on his chest, finally at peace.

ENGLISH VERSION

Chapter 24 Oh my baby! 

Scene 1

[Shantivan, Sitting lounge]

NK, Nandini, Payal and Aakash are playing cards while Mamiji and Buaji are sitting behind them cheering them on. Buaji is sitting behind Nandini and Payal while Mamiji is settled between NK and Aakash, thereby forming their own teams. There is a good amount of hulabaloo going on in that corner. Naniji, Garima and Shashi are sitting on the other lounge looking at the group from a distance smiling. It's a nice family moment and they all are happy that their families are so close now.

Suddenly Anjali walks out of her room and starts walking towards Naniji clutching her belly. She looks rather tired, her eyes looking sunk in.

"Arre Anjali bitiya, when did you wake up?" Naniji asks Anjali with a concerned look on her face.

"Just a little while back Nani," Anjali replies. Then turning towards Garima and Shashi, she greets them with a Namaste and wishes them a happy diwali.

"How are you feeling now Anjali bitiya?" Naniji asks her, caressing her face. "Should I ask Hari Prakash to have something prepared for you?" Anjali shakes her head no.

"No Nani, I'm feeling slightly better now. I think I over exerted today morning and was feeling tired because of that. I never realised when I fell asleep," she says, looking wistfully towards the temple knowing she missed the Pooja. Garima too follows her gaze and smiles understanding Anjali's reaction

"It's alright Anjali bitiya. This time Deviyani ji performed the Laxmi Pooja. It is more important for you to take care of your health instead," Garima says. Nani nods her head in agreement.

Anjali looks towards Nani enquringly, "Nani did you speak to Garima ji about Chotey and Khushiji's marriage?" Nani smiles and nods her head again. Anjali looks very excited and animatedly launches into the details of what all things she had in mind for the upcoming nuptials, her tiredness all forgotten in an instant.

[Arnav's room]

The closed double doors suddenly bang open as Arnav forces his way inside pushing them with one hand. His other hand maintains a firm grip on Khushi's creamy white wrist, him ignoring her whispered remonstrations to let her go free.

"Arnav ji!" Khushi hisses again, "leave me, what are you doing? What will someone think if they see us like this?" Arnav twirls her lightly on the spot and lets go of her hand. With a pout on her face, Khushi immediately starts rubbing the red tinged skin where he had gripped her. Arnav wordlessly walks back to the door and shuts it, locking it from inside. Then lowering his arms slowly, he turns around and looks at Khushi from his position by the door.

Khushi too lowers her hand that had been rubbing her forearm, and gazes back at Arnav, her breath slowly hiking up at the realisation that she was in Arnav's room all alone and that he had locked the doors thereby sealing them off from the rest of the world.

"If someone does see us," Arnav whispers in a husky seductive voice, slowly taking a step towards Khushi who immediately steps back, "they'll think this," another step, Khushi takes another step back, "that I'm finally spending," Khushi gulps as her back touches Arnav's tower of CDs just as he takes another step towards her, "some time alone with Khushi." Arnav halts, merely inches away from Khushi. The silence enveloping them hangs heavy around them, accentuating only the sounds of their heavy breathing. Arnav's chocolate orbs hold Khushi's hazel ones in a passionate gaze, the mere intensity of his stare causing a warm blush to creep into her cheeks again.

Khushi's eyes involuntarily flit between his eyes and his slightly parted lips, and she realises her throat is quickly drying up. She gulps hard, trying to moisten her mouth, thereby unconsciously licking her lips. A wave of thrill suddenly runs through Arnav on witnessing Khushi's moist lips, his feet dying to cover the remaining distance between them in one stride and just engulf her petite frame in his arms. But he won't do that. No, you'll do it this time, Khushi. You'll take this last step towards me. And just as the thought crosses his mind, he slowly raises his hand towards her. She immediately closes her eyes most probably thinking Arnav was going to caress her face like he had downstairs. Arnav smirks as he guesses this too, but his hands don't pause on Khushi's face. He leans close to her, only to reach the panel of switches on the wall just behind her and turns off the lights of his room with a faint snap.

Darkness suddenly engulfs them but a wonderful trail of lights streams in through the open French windows by the poolside and Khushi's face glows up with a soft amber light.

"Don't worry Khushi. I'm right here by you," Arnav whispers very close to Khushi's ear. She snaps open her eyes, stunned at hearing his voice so close and looks around at the darkness in a panicked bewilderment. Smiling faintly, Arnav holds her hand in the darkness. Khushi looks at him, her attention diverted from the darkness to the lingering hold of his hand over hers. He brings it up to his lips and plants a tender kiss on the back of the her hand. Khushi looks at Arnav's lips on her hand and a wave of thrill sweeps her. Straightening up, Arnav looks deep into Khushi's eyes and she feels it again; the air between them crackling with an intense electricity.

Overcome by a sudden shyness, Khushi withdraws her hand from Arnav's hold and escapes out to the poolside. Arnav notices her stopping in her tracks after taking just a few steps and gasping out aloud, her hands covering her mouth in surprise. He smiles instantly understanding her reaction.

Khushi is looking around the poolside in pure adulation; the whole place is adorned with alternate strands of red and yellow fairylights. The rim of the pool is lined with intricate mud diyas, all filled up to their brims with oil, their wicks burnly brightly lending a wonderful aura rendering the absence of the moon of no importance. The pool which was normally clean and devoid of any shenanigans had little petal shapes diyas floating on its surface tonight. Their poolside looks absolutely stunning.

"You like it?" Arnav's voice breaks Khushi's daze. She turns around to look back at him leaning by the frame of the French windows, his arms folded and a small smile lighting up his face. She wordlessly nods her head in reply. "I remembered that you had decorated the diyas last year like this," he says pointing to the diyas lining the rim of the pool. Khushi looks down at them and then turns to face Arnav again, with a smile.

"Yes, when I twisted my foot," Khushi replies instantly without giving it a thought and then pauses realising what she had said. Arnav continues gazing at her, not replying to her. "And then... you had straightened my foot," as Khushi murmurs these words, both of them look at the recliner simultaneously, no doubt going over last year's Diwali in their minds. "And then..." Khushi continues still looking at the recliner, "you had returned my Amma's payals to me," she concludes. Arnav straightens up and slowly steps outside towards her.

"And then?" he whispers huskily. Khushi raises her head to meet his smoldering gaze.

"And then..." Khushi murmurs back, her throat feeling suddenly dry remembering their two step tango which had culminated in Arnav backing her up against the wall.

Arnav steps closer, his mouth touching the silky strands of her hair covering her ear, "and then?" he pursues on. Khushi closes her eyes as the hair tickles her ears. Suddenly the scenes from last year refresh in her memory... the way he had cupped her face in his hands, the way he had leaned in close, the way he his lips had hovered inches from hers... and then...

"And then... you got a phone call and you went back inside," Khushi's reply breaks the connection that was slowly building up between them and Arnav straightens up, looking slightly taken aback. Khushi opens her eyes and turns sideways to look at him with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Khushi..." is all that Arnav is able to whisper, but Khushi shakes her head dismissively.

"It's fine," she replies in an overtly reassuring voice, trying to hide her feeling of hurt behind the facade, "that wasn't our time, Arnavji. That time you didn't think about me that way." Khushi gazes at the diyas floating lazily on the water's surface, fearing if she'd look at Arnav he'd realise her true feelings of dejection. The silence between them stretches on, as Arnav stares at her standing still, gazing at the water, looking sad and it feels to him as if someone had gripped his heart tightly.

"I used to think about you back then, Khushi," Arnav blurts out, making Khushi slowly look at him with wide open inquisitive eyes. He looks back at her earnestly. "In fact, be it day or night, I used to think about you for some reason or the other. And then I used to get pissed with myself for thinking about you," he confesses and an apologetic smile creeps up on his face. Khushi too smiles faintly as she remembers being at the receiving end of that anger sometimes.

The night breeze blows gently causing a diya to flicker ominously. Both Arnav and Khushi haunch down together, each simultaneously extending one hand to protect the flame from getting extinguished in the gust. They exchange a glance, their hands cupped around the flame, feeling a warmth spreading from their palms to the rest of their body. Although, it can't be said with absolute certainty that the warmth was from the flame and not from the confession Arnav had just made.

Once assured that the flame wasn't going to die down, both of them stand up, Arnav still looking down at the diya. "That night, I wanted to come close to you," Khushi's heart starts racing as she hears his words. "I wanted to feel you," he continues with a sigh, making Khushi stare at him. "I wanted to make you mine." Then closing his eyes, he adds, "And my heart also knew it that I was getting insanely attracted to you." Khushi feels breathless for a moment, her mind suddenly reeling under his words. Did he mean what he was saying?

"then why did you leave me all alone and go away?" Khushi's hurt finally surfaces in her voice. Arnav looks sideways to see the dejection in her eyes and something dies inside him. He had to explain it to her, she had to know that she wasn't the problem, he was.

"That time, I didn't have the guts to tell you how crazy your thoughts were making me, Khushi," Arnav admits finally. "I was feeling things for you, that I had not felt for anyone else before," he says, his eyes yelling out to her that he knew what an idiot he was for not owning up to his feelings back then. "Maybe, I was scared of falling in love then, Khushi," Arnav looks down at the diya again, feeling ashamed of himself for letting his ego get the best of his feelings. Silence again hangs heavily between them, although this time with the poignancy of his words and memories.

After a few silent moments, Arnav feels a soft hand easing into his palm. Surprised, he looks sideways to see Khushi smiling up at him, her hand holding his, squeezing it comfortingly. With her other hand, she caresses his face. Feeling the soothing touch of her hand on his skin, Arnav closes his eyes again, letting the feeling soak into his senses. He feels a gentle pressure of lips on his cheek, and he opens his eyes just in time to see Khushi retreating from a peck on his cheek. She smiles at his bewildered expression. "I'm happy to know that at least you were scared because of me," she remarks cheekily, trying to diffuse the tension in the air.

It works.

Arnav stares at her for a second before he chuckles out loud, "I told you so many things, I opened my heart to you and all that you registered was my feeling scared?" he asks incredulously. Khushi chuckles too.

"Yes. Because you have opened your heart to me a lot of times in the past," Khushi replies with a smile, "but you have never admitted that I scared you anytime," she adds triumphantly. Arnav smirks, you've got yourself a clever woman, Arnav. A completely crazy but clever woman. But is she as clever at word play as I am?

"Really? Weren't you claiming that a little while ago as well? That I don't want to play cards with you because I'm scared of losing?" Arnav reminds her, bringing Khushi's mind back to reality and the present day scene. Her look of victory dissolves only to be replaced by a look of resignation. "And what happened? You lost," he says, quite evidently enjoying himself as he watches her pout. And then, he slowly leans closer to her again, his lips just an inch away from Khushi's. She gulps again at the sudden change of the situation.

"And now as I recall, the purpose of bringing you here," Arnav whispers, his eyes lingering on her lips, "that I can make you do what I want." His words send a shiver down her spine as her mind cooks up all possibilities that Arnav could come up with. It was safe to assume that he wasn't going to give up this chance to get his way with her. Khushi gulps again in trepidation. Seriously, staging a bet with Arnav was always a bad idea. When would she realise that? "So are you ready Khushi?" Khushi's lips tremble as Arnav's warm breath brushes over her. Huge butterflies fluttering in her stomach, she nods her head once and clamps her eyes shut assuming that he was going to kiss her.

Arnav looks at Khushi standing in front of him, her eyes closed so tightly as if she was expecting him to pounce on her. He straightens up, his lips curving up into an affectionate smile and walks back towards his room, shaking his head in silent laughter. Who knew the fiery Khushi Kumari Gupta would be struck speechless when it cames to matters of romance? Reaching for the remote of the CD player placed by him earlier that evening, Arnav presses the play button and slowly walks back outside to Khushi.

"Will you dance with me, Khushi?" Arnav asks her politely. Khushi opens her eyes and looks at him, her eyebrows scrunched in surprise. Arnav offers his hand to her. She looks at his extended hand, her heart beating wildly and then looks up at his face to see a warm smile on his face, his eyes looking at her with all the affection he was feeling for her.

PLAY VIDEO 1

She slowly places her hand timidly in his. His smile becomes even more pronounced as he grabs her hand and pulls her close. Arnav places Khushi's left hand on his shoulder and places his left hand on her back. He then holds her right hand in his left and pulls her even closer, so that their bodies are pressed into each others.

Yeh hai duaa, Ya hai saza
Kuch naa dikhe, Tere.. siva

Arnav and Khushi start swaying slowly, their feet moving in close circles. Khushi looks up at Arnav, and he gazes down at her, entering into the nth eyelock of that evening.

Tere siva...
Duniya mein kuchh bhi naa dikhta hai 
Tere siva...

The air is palpable with an electricity which only each others' presence commands.

Tera nasha...
Chaya hai, Chaya hai, Chaya hai
Tera nasha...

Arnav extends his arms and twirls Khushi a few times, before gently pulling her back towards him. She almost crashes onto his chest but catches herself at the last minute.

Yeh nasha badh jaye naa
Kahin ragon mein chadh jaye naa
Tere bin kuchh na rahoon
Pyar bebas kar jaye naa

She slowly looks up from his chest to his molten caramel eyes reflecting the growing desire he is feeling for her.

Is tarah khona kisi mein
Bhi kabhi hai ya nahi
Pyar ke is sagar mein main
Doob na jaaun kahin

Khushi bites her lower lip as she feels her nerves getting frayed by the minute. Arnav's breathing labours as his gaze falls on her glistening pink lips.

Yeh hai duaa
Ya hai saza
Kuch na dikhe..
Tere.. siva
Tere siva aa aa...
Duniya mein kuch bhi
Na dikhta hai tere siva..
Tera nasha...
Tera nasha

His hand involuntarily slides down her back, gently brushing her bare back before it pauses on her petite waist. Khushi shivers slightly at the lingering touch; both their senses are on a high from the proximity of their bodies.

Is tarah chhoota hai tu
Girha si khulti hoon main
Kitne din ehsaas yeh
Sang le chalti hoon main

Then Arnav slowly tilts Khushi down towards the floor, holding her firmly by the waist. Khushi involuntarily reaches up to cup the nape of his neck. This time Arnav feels a tingling sensation spread from the point where Khushi's fingers had brushed his skin.

Din-b-din chahat teri
Ho rahi aadat meri
Aisa hai tera nasha
Gum sa hai khud ka pata

Arnav brings Khushi back up lowly, his hand lingering on her waist as he suddenly feels intoxicated with her aura all around him.

Yeh hai duaa
Ya hai saza
Kuch na dikhe
Tere.. siva

Her skin feels so soft to touch that all he wants to do is caress her. He looks deep into her eyes and he knows then and there that she is his, heart and soul.

Tere siva
Duniya mein kuch bhi Na dikhta hai
Tere siva..
Tera nasha...
Tera nasha

As the song fades away to completion, Arnav and Khushi stand still in each others' embrace.

PLAY VIDEO 2

They gaze into each others' eyes, scared to disturb the intensity of passion that was bubbling inside their hearts. The night breeze blows gently and a lone strand of hair again encroaches upon Khushi's face. Arnav feels absolutely awestruck with how such a small thing was making him feel as if he'd missed a step walking down the staircase. He slowly raises his hand to tuck it behind her ear. As his fingers graze her cheek, he is surprised at the warmth of Khushi's skin. She shuts her eyes as his touch sends shivers through her body. She slowly raises her hand to meet his and they entwine their fingers. Khushi slowly opens her eyes and looks up at Arnav and both feel breathless with the knowledge of their intentions.

The closeness of their bodies, fuels a passionate desire inside both of them. Arnav raises Khushi's other hand to his lips again and this time, he plants a tender kiss inside her palm. Then he moves his lips to her wrist kissing her there. He further raises her arm and plants a small kiss on the inside of her bare arm before gently lifting it and placing it on his chest. He repeats the same with her other arm.

Soon, Khushi has both her hands resting on Arnav' s chest leaving his hands free. He places one arm around Khushi's waist and pulls her closer to him, crashing her chest on his, making her gasp slightly. His other free hand raises up to Khushi's face and he gently caresses her cheek with his finger, tracing the cheekbone before going south to her lips. As he brushes his finger down the parting of her lips, Khushi closes her eyes, a momentary look of guilty pleasure appearing on her face.

That is enough to make Arnav lose all self-control on himself. He winds his free hand around Khushi and brushes her bare back peeking out from the low cut blouse. Khushi shivers again at the touch and opens her eyes. As Arnav closes in, covering the distance between them, his lips hovering very close to Khushi's, her gaze fixes on his lips, her heart thudding loudly.

*Flashback*

Almost kiss during Diwali last year...

Almost kiss during their engagement...

Almost kiss during their Mehndi...

Almost kiss during their Haldi...

*Flashback ends*

Arnav's lips gently brush Khushi's creating waves of desire within both of them. Khushi's heart is beating furiously all the while. Arnav again closes in, his lips gently tugging on hers, slowly covering his mouth on hers and they finally kiss. Her shyness having dissolved away, Khushi slowly moves her hands upwards and winds them around Arnav's neck, running her fingers wildly into his hair. Arnav moans slightly into her mouth at feeling her touch. His guttural sound stokes the flame of passion inside Khushi and she gently sucks on his bottom lip. Arnav's fingers gently brush down her back till they reach her waist and she shivers against his touch again. Finally, their kiss ends and their lips part ways, leaving both of them breathless from the sweet torturous assault on their senses.

Eyes still closed as they linger in that wonderful feeling and they lean close, their foreheads touching together. After a peaceful moment with her in his arms, Arnav feels a surge of love pouring out of him.

"I love you Khushi," he murmurs in a low voice heavy with his feelings for her.

Slowly they open their eyes and gaze deeply into each others orbs, feeling more happy and content than they ever had.

"I love you Arnav ji," Khushi replies, a balloon of happiness slowly inflating inside her as well. "Now, it is our time," she adds making Arnav's lips curve up into a satisfied smile.

"This is our time," he agrees and Khushi rests her head on his chest, finally at peace.

Writer's note: My dear darling readers, I hope you liked reading this as much as I liked writing it. The first song is from the movie Delhi Belly called "Tere Siva". The photograph of Arnav Khushi dance is actually my photoshop edit of the Teri Meri dance sequence.

Please be generous with your feedback. πŸ˜‰

cheers!!

[Precap]: 

"ANJALI!!!"

"Anjali bitiya aankhein kholo!"

"Is that... blood?"

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Res

*Edited

I am feeling breathless here! That was...WOAH!

Tell me again why werent you writing the story of IPKKND for the whole of this track?! 

*Needs to catch breath*

They finally kiss and how! Hayye! Aisa time hai inka toh yeh time baar-baar aaye and ab toh rahega hi because its ArHi time now! <3

Eeeps! That was fantastic and I really appreciate how you took the time and effort to create those two videos! Thank You! :)

The Rabba Ve part had me actually visualizing the whole thing! Sigh! <3
Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago