Rival Site -- Sandhyas classmate

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sandhya has agreed to take up studies for Suraj (Anas Rashid), and she has to take a taxi to reach the school every day.

Taxi driver too turns out to be one of her classmates. 

This taxi driver will be a very interesting character as he will not only flirt with Sandhya, but will also end up being a very good friend of hers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is the jealousy track on its way or what
suraj getting jealous of that Taxi driver
so from now we fans wil get the scenes of sandhya with her Friend cum taxi driverπŸ˜•
hope this taxi driver doesnt turns out to b sum silent lover of sandhya
and suraj has become so liberated and ultra modersn that he has allowed his wife to travelling at wee hours of night πŸ₯±
OMG ,i am losing my interest in this show big time
First it was the stupid and unbelievable timings of this night school and now the entry of this new character ,hope he is not sum villain πŸ˜•

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seems very interesting...jealous track...πŸ˜†...suraj is good guy....so  i have confident in him...πŸ˜‰......any one will fall in love with sandhya....tfs... Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

seems very interesting...jealous track...πŸ˜†...suraj is good guy....so  i have confident in him...πŸ˜‰......any one will fall in love with sandhya....tfs...

suraj is a good guy but even the good guys are not spared from human emotions of jealousy ...

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the information. As Sita predicted it could be a jealousy track on the way.  Pehle SurYa romance jiska sadhiyon se intezar ho raha hai to dikhao.  Jealousy can come afterwards. I was expecting Suraj to drop Sandhya and romance to follow subsequently.  Yeh kya hai teesra angle😭
Pehle night college ab no romance bhi...Why are the CVs testing our patience so much ? Do they think we are saints who have descended from Himalayas with limitless patience.😲
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Thank you for the information. As Sita predicted it could be a jealousy track on the way.  Pehle SurYa romance jiska sadhiyon se intezar ho raha hai to dikhao.  Jealousy can come afterwards. I was expecting Suraj to drop Sandhya and romance to follow subsequently.  Yeh kya hai teesra angle😭

Pehle night college ab no romance bhi...Why are the CVs testing our patience so much ? Do they think we are saints who have descended from Himalayas with limitless patience.😲

Maam i am shell shocked to see how ultra modern Suraj has become 😲😑
😲he has allowed his wife to roam all around on the streets from Pushkar to Ajmer with another man...all night πŸ₯±
sandhya will sit in the front seat with this Taxi driver cum class mate ...just like hero and heroine ..
suraj will sumday see sandhya smiling to the fullest with this guy ,he will regret his decision big time of sending sandhya to college and as such sandhya hardly cares abt the feelings of suraj ,now with the entry of this new friend ,she will hardly think abt suraj and again suraj will b depressed again he will think of pairing sandhya with this new guy and divorcing sandhya
OMG i am thinking tooo much
Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sita the serial has lost its charm. Sometimes I feel I love this forum more than the serial as I get to interact with all of you. If this information is true than I think it is a ridiculous idea if Suraj does not accompany them everyday. A conservative society accepting a young girl going with another man in the middle of the night in a taxi alone is making a mockery of the whole show. That however depends on how authentic this information is... Maybe Suraj also goes with her...Have to wait and watch.
seeg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this jealousy track start it will be DISGUSTING.

Sandhya does not even want to be a proper wife to Suraj in full sense.

Suraj has such big heart with his clean nature he will not think in those lines but definetly some one from Rathi family will try to create problems.

This production team is definetly going down the hill.
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haa haa haa u all made me laugh...i have herd abt evng and night collge but betwn 11 to 2 am.this is smtng weird specialy in small town. incity it might be there. suraj being jeoulus.anas can portry this characte very well.i saw when he shwd anger towrds sandhya initially and evn in uk ent his rowdy rathore style.i feel he can portray pscho kind or negative role vry well.he will defntly get more recognition and awards also.Edited by jvims - 11 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Sita the serial has lost its charm. Sometimes I feel I love this forum more than the serial as I get to interact with all of you. If this information is true than I think it is a ridiculous idea if Suraj does not accompany them everyday. A conservative society accepting a young girl going with another man in the middle of the night in a taxi alone is making a mockery of the whole show. That however depends on how authentic this information is... Maybe Suraj also goes with her...Have to wait and watch.

yes the show has become a total disaster πŸ₯±
even the ultra modern Husband will not allow his wife to travel at such late hours of night every day .
its totally bizzare idea by the creatives ...
i am hating Surajs idea of  nayi soch...he has become so stupid ...OMG ...i cannot believe how much more the makers of this show will stoop low in their creatives ideas for the so called NAYI SOCH...
a total thumbs down to this kind of nayi soch where the husband has  given every freedom to his wife ,even the freedom of travelling with another man thruout the whole night πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ₯±

Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago