Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey thanx for pm . nice part . continue soon . pm me..!!
-Panda- thumbnail
Wowwiieee...I so love this ff!!:)
Hmm...so this was a very serious n case-y update but I liked it a lot!
Riya ne kya impression maara hai arjun par...way to go girl!!
Hahahaha...Shree n his love at first sights:D...Arjun's behnaaa waiting to meet u;)
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update..:) lovd it..:) continue soon :)
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ooh...shree will fall in luv wid arjun's sis...continue soon
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update... So Arjun impressed with Riya... hope he vl find real reason y she lied... den Ariya Ariya nd Ariya... update soon...
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ossam part

Arjun observing Riya😊 

Shree fall in love again...😃
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank a lot for your comments and likes, and as promised please find the part B below😉

Chapter 4B

Riya was talking with Shree about the case, when she felt that someone was looking at her.  She looked at Arjun, and was dazed when she saw that indeed Arjun had been observing her.  She was disarmed for a short time, and completely lost in his eyes. They both shared an eyelock for a few seconds, when suddenly Shree's voice finally penetrated Riya's ears.

"Riya, Riya? Are you hearing me? Riya," Shree was shouting on the phone.

Riya immediately turned away from Arjun and replied, "Yep i'm listening to you. So what have you got till now?"

"Well only that their small son had been killed last month by coming in front of a truck on the road.  Everyone said it was an accident, while Mr and Mrs Grave believed that their kid was killed because they had left him inside the house, and suddenly no one knows how he had got out of house, and finally the accident.  They had even told the police about it, they even suspected someone for it, but the police didnt believe them.  For the police it was only a case of negligence of the parents and nothing more," Shree told Riya.

"Do you know the name of the person they suspected?" Riya asked.

"Yep it's a certain Mr Ramoo, he's their neighbour," Shree answered.

"Thanks, continue to dig deeper.  Arjun Sir and I will go meet that Mr. Ramoo," Riya said and cut the call.

She told Arjun about everything that Shree told her, and Arjun decided to go check that guy also. They presently reached Mr. Ramoo's house, and Arjun asked Riya to go and find a bit about this Mr. Ramoo, while he went and knocked on the front door. He waited for some time, but no one opened the door.  He knocked again, but still no one was opening the door.  He was tired of waiting when Riya came back.

"Apparently no one has seen him since 3 days," Riya said a bit worriedly.

Arjun decided to break the door, and they entered inside.  As soon as they were inside they knew that it was too late, there was a very bad smell of something decaying in the house.  Riya phoned the police and Shree and Chotu to come here, and went to investigate further in the house.  Mr. Ramoo's body was lying on a sofa of his living room.  It appeared that the last thing he did was drink tea or coffee.

"There are three mugs on the table Sir, and on one of them there are lipstick marks. We must send them for investigation," Riya said to Arjun.

"I think that now we have enough clues to solve the case.  The three of them were poisoned here.  And it seems that indeed the couple committed suicide together with this guy.  But why did they want to kill Mr. Ramoo?" Arjun said.  They separated and went to check every room to anything to help them.  Riya found the rat poison's bottle in a dustbin of the kitchen, and it seems that it was Mrs Grave who had made the tea, because her purse was in the kitchen.

Arjun, on his side, was busy checking each room, when he came across a room which was locked.  He looked for the key everywhere, but didnt find it, and decided to break this door also.  When he broke the door, he got all his answers.  In this room, on the walls there were lots of  pictures of the Mrs Grave hanging.  It seems that Mr. Ramoo had been spying Mrs Grave, maybe he was in love with her.  He also found a diary with Mr. Ramoo's name on it.  He quickly went through it and could see that he was madly in love with Mrs Grave, he turned the page till the last entry which was dated last month.

Finally i did the first step for her to come towards me.  I had told her that if she wants her husband and kid to stay alive, then she should leave them and come to me.  But she had insulted me claiming that i was mad...

She probably didnt realise the extent of my madness.  I entered their house while they were busy in the kitchen and led their kid out, and finally pushed him in front on a truck.  Thankfully the driver was drunk, and didnt see me at all.  But now one dead, i only have to kill the husband, and then she'd be mine completely...

Finally, i'll win her forever...

Arjun closed the diary and thought that finally the case was solved, and he had got all his answers, the only thing he needed was the analysis of the three mugs' content and the post mortem results of Mr. Ranoo's body.

Back in the ETF office:

Finally the case was solved, and indeed the couple had committed suicide, but after ensuring that their kid's killer would also be punished.  They were all working out on the paperwork for this case, when suddenly a beautiful girl entered the office.  She had worn a short dress with her shoulders bare, she looked like a top model, and she had such a nice smile on her face.

Shree was the first one to notice this girl, and it was love at first sight.  He had never seen someone so gorgeous as her.  She saw that Shree was looking at her, so she approached him and asked, "Can i meet Mr Arjun Rawte please?"

Shree was completely mesmerised by her that he didnt even realise that she had spoken to him.  She repeated her question again, but yet Shree was completely lost. 

"Pagal ladka!" she said and turned towards Riya and asked, "Can i meet Mr Arjun Rawte please?"

"Trishna right? You are Sameer and Arjun's sister?" Riya asked when she finally managed to rememeber where she had seen this face.  She had seen her on some of the photos in Arjun's room.

"Yes, and you must be my sister-in-law Riya," Trishna said, and when Riya nodded, Trishna rushed to give her a big and tight hug.

"Thanks for saving my brother," Trishna said with tears in her eyes.

Riya tried to comfort Trishna, but Trishna had already started to sob, so she took her by her hands and guided her till Arjun's office, and left brother and sister to talk privately.  It had been almost one hour since Riya had left them alone, and presently they came out.  Trishna was no longer crying, but her eyes were red and swollen.

"It's almost time to go home. Shree can you please drop Riya and Trishna home? I'll go home later" Arjun asked.

Shree immediately agreed, and everyone left for home.  Riya had seen Shree's gazing at Trishna, so she decided to help him a bit, and thus went to sit behind in the SUV, letting Trishna sit in front.  Shree was very happy and winked at Riya for this.  During the whole journey, Shree tried his best to cheer Trishna up and even managed to make her laugh a few times.  Shree dropped them with a heavy heart and went away.  Riya and Trishna went inside to meet everyone.  As soon as Riya entered, Dadi came to meet her and pamper her loads.  Even Mrs Rawte came to give her something to drink and eat.  Riya didnt want to eat anything, but everyone forced her to eat.  They all were sitting on the sofa, where Dadi was massaging Riya's head a bit, and Mrs Rawte was talking with Trishna, and Mr Rawte was busy reading his newspaper while sometimes contributing in the conversation.

While a few hours earlier, in the ETF office, after everyone had gone home, Arjun was busy searching Rathore's office for any clues about the real fiance.  He had been through all furnitures and books and diary's but still nothing.  He was going to return home empty hand, when he saw the phone blinking with a message unread on the machine.  He put it on, and what he heard gave him lots of happiness.  He called that person back.  Finally he had his proof; he recorded the message and went home very pleased.

Precap:

Arjun dragging Riya away from the corridor to her room.  He locked the room from inside, and came menacingly towards her.  She took steps behind, till her back was against the wall.  Arjun came closer to her and pinned her to the wall, by holding her by her shoulders hurtingly.

She tried her best to get away, but Arjun was too strong for her, she finally accepted defeat and stood immobile.  She raised her head and looked in his eyes, and trembled at the anger she could see in his eyes.

sorry for any mistakes i might have left😳

dont forget to press the like button and comment😳

Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update again
as i let out my secret😉its clear that i would like any of the chaps you write😉
arjun's sooo keen observation on riya😉..want paprwork on that!😆
Loved the eyelock..
mr.ramoo..yuck🤢
pagal premi!!!how can he kill a kid purposely😡
poor couple
shree was really mesmerised by trishna's beauty..felt like he was trembling😆
i am poor visualising the dress..demo if possible😛
secretive talk of bro-sis!!!
arjun caring family after riya again😉
arjun the no.😲
update the exciting precap soon
Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great part..
Thanks for the PM
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tina partA par commnt kar dia..ab challnge par fir ispe aaungi..
hope its ok..