CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aamir and Shahrukh are one of the best actors of the current time according to me, even Ranbir! They have been giving successful yet powerful movies!

I am talking about current movies only!πŸ˜‰

3 Idiot : One of the most finest and best movie of Bollywood according to everyone πŸ˜ƒ

My Name Is Khan: The Movie Is The Best Muslim Movie According To Us Which Has The Right Message With Powerful Acting Of SRK and Kajol πŸ˜Š

Jab Tak Hai Jaan:  One of the best acting of SRK in his career, his role is a perfect one!

Talassh: A Upcoming All Time Blockbuster With A Great Storyline for sure! The actors are really awesome and will give their best in the movie! RANI looks promising here!

Some Nonsense Movies Are Also Coming Only Without Any Message Nor Any Good Story Line Bas Only Caring About "Action Is There, STORYLINE go to hell" But I am sure about Dhoom 3, It will be an awesome one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I couldn't agree with you more...Shahrukh and Aamir are the best.⭐️...no matter what anyone says...
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I couldn't agree with you more...Shahrukh and Aamir are the best.⭐️...no matter what anyone says...

Yup! Do You Really Think Having A Big Boxoffice Collection will make the people love the movie or make it a classical movie that everyone remembers for years? 
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Some Nonsense Movies Are Also Coming Only Without Any Message Nor Any Good Story Line Bas Only Caring About "Action Is There, STORYLINE go to hell" But I am sure about Dhoom 3, It will be an awesome one

Another provoking thread...will turn into fanwars...😑😑😑
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperStarQasim

Yup! Do You Really Think Having A Big Boxoffice Collection will make the people love the movie or make it a classical movie that everyone remembers for years? 

Big BO collection may make people remember the movies for a little while...but in the long run...only good movies are remembered...and then no one bothers about their collection...Some really good movies came out this year that will be remembered for a long time..and some others who aced at the BO...will be forgotten in no time...
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Another provoking thread...will turn into fanwars...😑😑😑

πŸ˜† Why Did YOU Enter Here? It was not for Sallu Fans.. Didn't you Read The Title? πŸ˜† Aamir and Shahrukh is mentioned!
blue-ice. thumbnail

πŸ˜† Why Did YOU Enter Here? It was not for Sallu Fans.. Didn't you Read The Title? πŸ˜† Aamir and Shahrukh is mentioned!

Its OK...anyone can comment on any thread...all threads are public property on this forum...jab paani sir se upar nikal jaayega...toh Mods will close the thread...but ya lets concentrate on Aamir and SRK...since the thread is for themπŸ˜†

BTW Qasim..are u new on this Bolly forum?
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Its OK...anyone can comment on any thread...all threads are public property on this forum...jab paani sir se upar nikal jaayega...toh Mods will close the thread...but ya lets concentrate on Aamir and SRK...since the thread is for themπŸ˜†

BTW Qasim..are u new on this Bolly forum?

Yeh I am new here πŸ˜† And I dont seriously understand why anti-fans enters in when we are discussing Aamir-ShahrukhπŸ˜•
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May be dats bcoz i was xpecting dat siily comment(d highlighted one) of urs....i thought i'll get to read sm interesting things about Amir and Srk...bt u dissapointed me Qasim.😭.anyways m out... have fun...😊
blue-ice. thumbnail

Yeh I am new here πŸ˜† And I dont seriously understand why anti-fans enters in when we are discussing Aamir-ShahrukhπŸ˜•

This name is the magnet...πŸ˜†