Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangi1108doon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hii...well i always look up to ur analyses of d episodes...dis 1 was also really well written n touching each n every aspect...๐Ÿ˜Šsorry for commenting so late...actually nowadays dont feel like logging in to d forum pretty often...m just a silent reader..๐Ÿ˜”but  yes i do read ur posts thoroughly n enjoi dem a lot...thanku for d PM...๐Ÿ˜Š
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you, my dear, and I am pleased that you read and really liked such a long analysis.

Did you see my next one, Arjun Episode 27: Varying Shades of Love? If you haven't do give it a try. It is at

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3295922
I was intending to  do one about 28 and 29 together, for I felt very strongly about the sadistic violence of the constable being burnt alive in the former but I was not at all well this week and so I never got that done. I hope the two episodes this weekend are good.

Take care and keep well.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: sangi1108doon

hii...well i always look up to ur analyses of d episodes...dis 1 was also really well written n touching each n every aspect...๐Ÿ˜Šsorry for commenting so late...actually nowadays dont feel like logging in to d forum pretty often...m just a silent reader..๐Ÿ˜”but  yes i do read ur posts thoroughly n enjoi dem a lot...thanku for d PM...๐Ÿ˜Š