Frequent Posters

kamal desang thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved Shiv Anandi seen today
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sweety.

God! I know that railway thing will pop up right before the marriage and here it comes.😭
Felt sad watching shiv

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

Whatever may happen,Jagya has to come back by any means. CVs cannot think of the progress of the story without Jagya. 

Agreed that Jagya is the main lead,still others are by no means less. Why cannot Shiv fight it out on his own? You do not have to weaken all characters to show only one person strong. There can be a number of characters strong enough and yet there will be an engaging story. 
Jagya will be back to own responsibility for this railway mess and we will again be fed with another "mahaan"" character. With so many "mahaan"characters,this will turn out to be a preachy serial.

Really,I feel sometimes,a psychology test be done on Jagya to ascertain exactly what runs in his mind.At one point he was hell bent on destroying Anandi. Then he asked to get her back .the reason for this change of heart was not known., Then he wanted to get even with Shiv. And then he begged forgiveness again for no rhyme or reason. There has to be something to show us why he became what he became. 
He still appears a vagabond to me. Sitting in a chai stall,and watching tv. What is his current occupation? Has he gone back to studies? Has he taken up a job. Neither of these looks probable to me. Now that Sumitra is back,I fear,a new drama will ensue. 
I want Shiv to be back as the no-nonsense collector. Of late,he is being shown as a spineless individual and I do not enjoy it at all.

Thanks for update.

for drama, have ruined J character and made it so unbelievable and unpredictable . Actually I had nauseating feeling just by the appearance of the J in precap.

For sure to make him 'Mahan', they have made shiv a dumb.
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
wow Ansh r going strong...

gun_k thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. It seems that the creatives of BV were just writing tracks randomly and without thoughts and so now they really didnt know what to do with the railway track . The way I see it the Shekhars might be happy when Jagya will own up but shouldnt they also be angry that it happened indirectly because of anandi . These creatives can really mess up a good thing.
I loved the way anandi took Shiv's face in her hand, showed so much intimacy and comfort between them.I wish that the creatives will try and salvage their previous boo boos and captivate us again.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks 4 d updateEdited by ..aastha.. - 11 years ago