devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
cliffhanger... hope u continue this.
TheDragonLady thumbnail
wow diii... u r an awesum writerr👏👏👏👏

u hav potrayed madhus feelings beautifully😳

dis OS has devloped a serene feelings...

d insecurity of madhu for loneliness and her unrequited love is expressed beautifully dii..👍🏼

Dii its a request plz do continue dis OS.. n let us have a happy ending😳
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
you need to continue this that was awesome well written you could feel her pain of not being his wife in full the missing of the sindoor and her bangles beautifully
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice OS..update soon..
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

how do u do it🤓

write so well i mean😳😳😳

i could feel madhus pain...

and i loved ur bittuji😆

Kayamath rushess😉 are we seeing a transformation here😃

thank you Aashu🤗
you know me i read seni stuff and cry along with it.. must have rubbed off on me😳

hoping your OS will inspire me in part 2😉 especially for RK's attitude... but my Hinglish is pathetic 😆😆
this Bittuji seems really a teddy bear kind, na? you will love him more in part 2
transformation😕.. EMmm may be but whose???...Kayanath has  purpose to serve...😃

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leverne

I want a part two on this one...

I dont see it complete till i see RK break her fast..:P

Her pain is so well brought out...😃

awesome OS...

PS: I can hear the song...

i really agree on this...OS isn't complete...till RK doesn't breaks her fast
archanadamania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice one,

update next part soon, 

waiting

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Poor Madhu.feel sad 4 her.likd Bittuji.loved d song.plz write pt2.Only if RK breaks her fast this story'll b complete.it seems 2 b incomplete now.
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Part 2

Bittuji pondered over the situation as he walked away. Bhabiji was right... Chief did have the habit of ridiculing customs and traditions. So maybe he will mock at this too.. Na, he shook his head. Even if Chief might consider observing fast as a meaningless ritual, there was one thing he could bet on... Chief would not hurt Bhabiji's sentiments. He may have done that in the past, in fact has gone out of his way just to humiliate her but all that had changed. Now chief cannot tolerate a word against her. He remembered Chief's warning the other day, never to accuse Bhabiji again. Chief had sure thrown away his antagonism towards Bhabiji. His smile broadened as he replayed his Chief missing his wife while Bhabiji had been at Mayka. He chuckled, Chief may not accept it... but he was probably falling for Bhabiji... and Bhabhiji... she was also the same... hadn't she called him every now and then to ask about Chief?

Now then, since they had made him the go between, it gave him the right to play cupid too. They were perfect for each other. There was chief on one hand calling him up to ask after Bhabiji... to find out if she was doing fine and if she had food and there was Bhabiji who was keeping Karva Chauth fast for Chief without telling him! He so wanted to tell Chief. Just a few taps and he could have informed Chief. He sighed remembering the promise he had given. The phone in his hand felt so useless. He looked at the stacks of CD. Chief had a meeting with the Garjatya's to discuss about Hum Pass Pass Hain... they were so into celebrating traditions and rituals in their movies... Well may be... What had Bhabjiji said? "There are ways around it." Of course there was... and quickly dialled the number. Finishing the call he pocketed it with a victorious smile... he was not RK's right hand man for so many years without reason!!!

He strode into the room with the casual arrogance that was like second skin to him. Patil followed with an arm load of parcels which was deposited on the bed at RK's signal. Bittuji walked in nervously.

"Did you make the arrangements?"

"Yes Chief." RK walked towards the terrace and scanned the decorations... flowers, diyas and the banner " Happy Karva Chauth to Bhabiji and Chief."

"Bittuji you have out done yourself." He turned away to walk into the room.

"Thank you Chief."

"And the food?" He reached the parcels by the bed.

"I've called Padmini ji as you told and found out Bhbiji's favourites and it will be delivered on time."

"Where is she?"

"In the entertainment room, Chief," then said in a puzzled voice. "Bhabiji was particular to find out which were the latest scenes shot!"

RK started shifting the parcels around. Though he too wondered about the last bit of information he decided to get to the point first, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Bhabiji made me promise..."

RK's hand stilled, "Bittuji it seems you need to be reminded whom you are working for."

"It is not like that Chief" Bittuji hurried on to explain, "You told me to watch out for Bhabiji and she was already upset..."

"Upset?" RK straightened to his full height.

"Woh Dipali.. you know how she keeps on about adhoori shaadi..." Bittuji fidgeted wondering if Chief may take it as him criticising. "But I think Bhabiji is upset more because Auntyji asked her not to keep fast."

"Did she now?"

"Haan RK," Dipali strode in with a tray with food and water. "And your 4 phere wali Biwi went against mummiji and is keeping fast. So devious! She instigates her father to kill you and play Sati Savitri by making a show of trying to save you and keeping fast for your long life!"

RK watched her as she placed the food tray on the table beside him. "And Bhabhi are you keeping fast for your husband, Sikky?"

Dipali remembered watching the Moon thru the sieve and then opening her eyes to cast the glance at RK's portrait... but her idiot of a husband had blocked the view! But before he reached for the water RK had arrived and she had made haste to come here with the excuse of bringing the tray to RK.

"Yes, I am on fast too... but.." she let the words hang...casting a sultry eyes at him so that he will know who her fast was intended for.

"Chief...the Moon.." Bittuji called out looking at the sky.

Just as RK started to move away, Dipali swayed towards him, "RK..." her words soft as if she was about to faint.

He evaded and called out as he walked towards the entertainment room, "Bittuji! Take care of this.. pour some water on her. I don't want her here when I come back."

"RK..." came the disappointed shout.

"Sorry! I have no time to watch your flop show ... I have an appointment to keep." He spared her a derisive glance, "At least try to be innovative..." he smirked. "Bittuji why don't you offer some water to Bhabi and may be something sweet too..."

"ME Chief!"

RK quickened his steps laughing at the horror in Bittuji's voice.

It didn't somehow feel right, she thought as she watched the rushes. The hero didn't feel like her husband. Madhu sighed. Beggars can't be choosers, she had to make do with what was available. She had considered doing this while he was in bed sleeping, but then it felt being dishonest... and she did not know if there was a particular time limit one had to keep once the Moon had risen... there was no one she could ask too, not her mother because that would make her suspicious that things were not good over here and Sasuma had asked her not to do this...

This was not how she imagined her first Karva Chauth to be. She had wishes of taking the blessings from her parents and her husband's... an indulgent husband who would be sympathetic to her fasting for him, give her something specifically chosen by him as gift... Nothing grant, just something that made her feel special...and most of all she had wished her husband would be there with her as she followed the rituals involved and she would be able to break her fast taking that first sip of water from the karva he held to her lips...instead here she was all alone, hiding the fact that she was keeping fast for her husband's long life...the feeling of pride she should have felt in the act diminished by the being secretive, like she was doing a crime... Yet, it was no use wishing that things were different... She sighed again and eyed the thali.  It was no use dragging feet...

She looked at the Moon thru the sieve, closed her eyes and prayed, 'As my life is linked with his, give my share of blessings to him in exchange of his misfortunes... what symbols I lack as a Suhagan, which may weaken my prayer, I replace it with my commitment and dedication to this man... by fulfilling my need to fast for him, by praying for his long-life, I pledge myself to him forever.'

Turning to angle the sieve towards the screen, she ignored her mind's cry, 'Kaash...'

He waited patiently for her to open her eyes and see him in person than his image on the screen. But when she did, he was caught in the myriads of emotions reflected there... surprise, shock, gratitude, joy and...the light reflecting off the sieve into her face adding a mysterious glow to it...

"RK..." she whispered, breaking the spell.

"In flesh Biwi."

"When ...How?" she stammered.

"When did I come?" he looked at the watch. "Here about two minutes ago.. 22 minutes ago at home and 28 years ago into this world."

"But how did you... Bittuji!"

"Your lieutenant didn't exactly break his promise..." RK took a step closer to her. "But don't forget he is first my loyalist ... and once you are RK's you remain RK's."

He tipped her face up to gaze into her eyes, "Is that clear?"

She could only stare into those eyes which would turn teasing to serious in a span of seconds. Why did she feel that he was no longer talking about Bittuji and her attempts to make him keep secret from his Chief?

He smiled in satisfaction at the impact.

"Now Biwi, are you planning to spend the rest of your life thirsting for me? Even if you wish to I won't have that..."

He smirked and took the karva from the thali and brought it to her mouth. Then fed her the sweet .

"Aren't you going to touch my feet and take my blessing?"

Seeing her glare, he laughed, "May be not... still I shall bless you," he lifted his hand above her head, " Saubhagyavati Bhava!"

PART 3

Now how about that? Happy that RK broke the fast? Any one game for another small part in continuation  or shall i leave it here happy -happy?😉
those who want more... raise your hands😆😆😆

Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Raises hands!! :D
Gambheeram!! Kalakki chechi!! :)
Fantastic work.. Loved the way BittuJi handled the situation and made Chief and BhabhiJi meet on this auspicious occasion..
And the Narration was a seamless flow, a delight to read..
Your style of portraying emotions is classy!!
Continue, please! 😊
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago