Posted: 11 years ago
Sweet update😊

Thanks for the PM..
Continue soon

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 12

Jeevika was now seven months pregnant and soo ready to being done with her pregnancy. She was tiried of swollen ankles, bad back aches and just wanted her baby out already. Viren had signed her up for a pre-natal class which helped Jeevika ease her body pain. The class was twice a week and Viren like all the other husbands would go with his wife to these classes helping her through every step. They both learned breathing exercises that would help Jeevika during labor. They also watched a few videos here and there which would scare Jeevika from the pain she would experience. Viren however always helped Jeevika and provided his support to her, which made her feel better. Viren know worked from home mostly trying to spend most of his time with Jeevika. He would occasionally work when Jeevika was taking a nap or late at night when she was off dreaming. 

One day Viren noticed Jeevika all panicked and asked her what she was worrying about.

jeevika - "virenji, the baby will be here soon and we haven't prepared at all. I mean his room, to his baby stuff, clothes. We haven't even packed our hospital bag. When are we going to get all of this done"

viren - "Madamji, can you stop worrying. I have everything done. Your hospital bag is packed and kept in the cabinet. I have bought everything we needed from the strollers to diapers, half the stuff is here while the other half it will be delivered home in a few days. And our little angels room will be ready by tomorrow"

jeevika - "WHATTT? when did you do all this? I mean what do you know to put in the hospital bag? and what room? I haven't seen any room for our baby"

viren - "Well that because I made it a surprise for you. And regarding the hospital bag, I read your books and looked it up on the internet and also confirmed with ma. So stop panicking now and sit down before you exhaust yourself. 

Jeevika was still in shock as her husband had done everything. "Virenji but what room is our baby going to be staying in? How come I've never seen it."

Just then Viren took her hand into his and walked to their little baby's room which was locked. Jeevika had always thought this was a store room little did she know it was her baby's nursery. Viren took his key out and opened the door. Jeevika looked around and saw everything there. From their baby's stroller to the changing table. The room was filled with toys and was painted yellow. There was even a rocking chair for her where she could put her little baby to sleep. Viren took her towards the rocking chair and made her sit down.

viren - "Jeevikaji please don't get emotional and start crying. Tell me is there anything else you want to add to the nursery?"

jeevika - "It's absolutely perfect. But why yellow paint?"

viren - "Well see you want a little baby boy while I want an angelic carbon copy of you. So I decided to paint it a neutral color. Once the baby comes, we will get more decorations accordingly"

Jeevika got up with the help of Viren and hugged her saying it could't look better. 

jeevika - "Virenji seems like our little munchkin likes the room also" she said a she placed Viren's hand on her sore belly because their baby had started kicking. They both shared a laugh and then Viren kissed her belly saying he couldn't wait for her arrival. 

viren - "Actually jeevika we have one thing left"

jeevika -"and that is?"

viren - "we have to pick the names"

jeevika - "well i already have a name picked out for a boy"

viren - "and i already picked a name out for a girl"

jeevika - "really know? I'm sure we will use my name"

viren - "We will see with time, but what name did you think of"

jeevika - "Kavan"

viren - "Wow, thats actually a really nice name, but maybe for our next baby"

Jeevika smirked at Viren and said "lets not think about that now. what did you think for a girls name"

viren - "I'm not telling you. When our angel is born you will see"

jeevika - "Virenji thats not fair. I told you the name I chose and I'm telling you its going to be a boy, a mini Viren."

They both laughed and just sat in that room excited for their baby to come.
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow loved it, love how they are fighting over wheather its gonnna be a boy ir girl and the names lool x
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw, cute updates! Thanks for the PMs! 
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome so romantic loving it