FF Virika: Forever and Ever= surprise pg. 92

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey everyone, im a die hard virika fan. Im new to this website and I'm going to be posting a story I've been writing. Its mainly about virika and life after the whole abortion virman marriage. let me know if you guys will be interested in reading :)

INDEX

PART 1 - PAGE 1
PART 2 - PAGE 2
PART 3 - PAGE 4
PART 4 - PAGE 5
PART 5 - PAGE 7
PART 6 - PAGE 9
PART 7 - PAGE 11
PART 8 -PAGE 13
PART 9 - PAGE 15
PART 10 - PAGE 18
PART 11 - PAGE 19
PART 12 - PAGE 22
PART 13 - PAGE 23
PART 14 - PAGE 25
PART 15 - PAGE 29
PART 16 - PAGE 33
PART 17 - PAGE 35
PART 18 - PAGE 38
PART 19 - PAGE 41
PART 20 - PAGE 45
PART 21 - PAGE 47
PART 22 - PAGE 49
PART 23 - PAGE 52
PART 24 - PAGE 56
PART 25 - PAGE 59
PART 26 - PAGE 61
PART 27 - PAGE 64
PART 28 - PAGE 67
PART 29A and 29B - PAGE 70
PART 30 - PAGE 73
PART 31 - PAGE 76
PART 32 - PAGE 79
PART 33 - PAGE 81

note on page 83

PART 34 - PAGE 84
PART 35 - PAGE 86
SURPRISE - PAGE 92

THE END
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daniaax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please do write ! I would love to read it !
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 1

It was quite early when Viren woke up. He noticed Jeevika sleeping peacefully like a baby right besides him. He decided to go get ready first and let Jeevika sleep a bit longer as she slept quite late preparing for Virat and Manvi's surprise anniversary party. After showering, he noticed Jeevika still sound asleep. He decided to wake her up, as he had to go for a meeting in half an hour and needed her help. He was about to wake her up, just as someone knocked on the door. There was Virat, standing giving Viren a smirk. Virat noticed Jeevika still sleeping and asked his brother what they were unto the night before :p Viren responded "the same thing you and manvi were unto the two nights before." Before Viren could say anymore Virat blushed and went out to find his loving wife Manvi. Viren turned around to see Jeevika was no longer sleeping, in fact he heard noises coming from the bathroom. Viren dropped his car keys and phone and ran to her rescue. He saw Jeevika getting sick, and her face becoming all pale. As she was getting up from the toilet seat, she lost balance feeling dizzy. Luckily Viren caught her right away. He helped her rinse her mouth and wash her face before taking her back to the bed. Jeevika was so weak she could barely talk. Viren quickly called up his secretary telling her to cancel his meetings for the day. He went outside to the kitchen to make her some lemon water, to help soothe her body. Manvi and Vanshika entered asking Viren why he hadn't left for office yet. He explained to them how Jeevika was unwell and he was just going to give her some medication. They all went to Viren and Jeevika's room and noticed she was not on the bed yet again. The three of them went to the bathroom to see Jeevika trying to puke again, this time Manvi and Viren both helped her get up. As they picked her up they noticed her eyes shutting and tried waking her up. Viren panicked and told Manvi to tell Virat to quickly get the car out. Manvi ran and told Virat, who was sitting with the rest of the family at the table, to get the car out. Viren tried splashing some water on Jeevika to wake her up, and she did. He got some clothes out from the cupboard and helped Jeevika change. As soon as she changed, he carried her out to the car and everyone followed him. Manvi sat in the front with Virat driving, as Viren was trying to hold on to Jeevika. Virat being Virat reached the hospital within 15 minutes by driving post speed limits. Viren quickly took Jeevika out as Manvi held the door. He then placed her on a wheelchair taking her inside. He saw Jeevika's gynecologist and explained to her what had happened today. The doctor explained that this was going to happen especially with Jeevika's case. Viren didn't understand and questioned her on what she meant by Jeevika's case. "Mr. Viren, you do know your wife is almost 13 weeks pregnant, right?" Viren stood there astonished with Virat and Manvi glaring at each other. Before he could say another word, he took Jeevika inside the room as the doctor directed. She quickly checked her up and told the nurse to bring the bottle of glucose for Jeevika. Viren, Virat, and Manvi were waiting in the room for Jeevika to wake up. Manvi then saw the rest of the family outside the room and she went out followed by Virat. They both explained exactly what the doctor told them, and were astonished at how Jeevika hid such big news from the everyone, including Viren. 

PLEASE HIT LIKE  AND GIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS; WILL ONLY CONTINUE IF I GET A GOOD RESPONSE

Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
Love_kryran thumbnail
Amazing... I want to read mre right nw!! pls pls update soon! 
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb...๐Ÿ‘..
plz continue:)))
it's fabulous and do pm me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved ur concept...awsome update๐Ÿ˜Š
plz continue soon n pm me
Daniaax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg I love it ! Please continue soon
puneetksingh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all the comments already! It was amazingg and I am loving the whole concept!
Please do continue! I am alreadyy excited :))
I just want to read some more and thanks for letting the first part be soo good!!!
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its really nice plz continue n pm me also
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update continue soon please pm me