BLAMING 4LIONS N GUL TO COVER BARUN UNPROFSSNALSM

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

.STOP PAINTING BARUN AS THE ANGEL nd STOP GIVING FALSE NEWS TO THE FANS SAYING GUL MADE BARUN LEAVE...thats bullshit news...so dont post the same status again nd again and create unnecessary hatred towards the production house calling it 4donkeys coz actually the fabs r being made donkeys here nd in every other forum...spoon feeding the same news again and again...BUT WE r NOT FOOLS HERE...as to use 4lions nd gul as punching Bag Jus to MK BARUN LOOK GOD...SO STOP POSTING THE sAME SHITTY STUFF everyday...

since no1 wants to bash barun and all are BLIND fans of him...they r blaming the production house for it...ITS CoMPLETELY FALSE NEWS...looking like some1 intentionally trying to put the blame of baruns unprofessionalism onto 4lions mking it look like 4lions fault...if gul is thinking of sidlining baruns role and bringing new guy for khushi...its ONLY COZ BARUN WANTS TO QUIT nd they had to find a way to end his role instead of shwing ASR dead...but here fans themselves r twisting the news so much mking it look like 4lions r forcing barun to quit...BUT THE TRUTH IS BARUN FORCED THEM TO THINK ABT A NEW GUY FOR KkHUSHI...but since we all luv barun blindly...no1 will want to blame him even if he is the culprit.....

ANOTHER GHEESA PEETA FAKE STORY...geez how much will people defend barun giving excuses of so called crying coz cvs ruined asr. ...oh really...we rnt that foolish or stupid or naive...ITS HIM WHO MADE US CRY...put 4lions nd splus at sea...nd how cum every other fan seem to hv reliable sources frm the sets...ridiculous...fakeness ki bhi koi hadd honi chahiya

Barun is lying. he even lied to us last month when the quitting news first came out nd he gave us false assurance that he wasnt leaving...Gul is nice enough to give him time to go shoot for his films. Barun got more offers for films that's why he is leaving.

she is the creator of the shw for godds sake...she isnt the shws enemy...why badmouth her jus coz there is sum rumour...ipkknd cast crew nd gul rnt enemies or ill wishers...so STOP CALLING GUL A BITCH...if any1 shud b thanked for giving us arshi ITS GUL

If he wants a break, he can do bank epis n than go for a break but he doesn't want to do it

CUMING TO HIS SO CALLED CLARIFICATION INTERVIW WE ALL WERE WAITING FOR...HOW PATHETIC CAN SOME1 GET...he needs tym to relax. ...what the hell...why isnt he giving us a proper statement...what does he. eam by he doesnt knw if he is quitting or for how long...what crap is this...whats the point of tking the intvw nyways...nd which sp prime time shw lead tks a so called break to relax when the shw is running in full form...this is HEIGHT of UNPROFESSIONALISM...

FANS R r saying abhaaas daljit also quit

whereas abhaas tweeted last nyt he DIDNT QUIT ...his track jus ended and he was also shocked to see the neagativity abt gul nd said not to misunderstand her

whats wrong if 4lion has other shws

4lions is a BIG ph now

nd which big ph jus run only 1 shw

the situation looks like those cases where the 1st kid gets jealous when the 2nd kid cums but parents cant mk them understand that they luv all their kids EQUALLY...but the kid is still not convinced

nyways barun is leaving but i dont want the shw to end coz i like sanaya daljit nk nd the whole cast way too much to bid adieu so early whereas all other shws r running for yrs after yrs

ipkknd can easily run for nother year

nd i dont mind if a new hot hero cums

i ll mssg starplus for bringing a hot guy nd start the shw afresh

coz why wud the whole cast nd crew suffer jus coz barun want a so called break

if ph is ending asrs track in an unrealistic way that's coz barun made them do it

Coz as per mishti if barun wernt leaving then honeymoon track was supposed to cum

But that hope is ruined too

I hv nothing against him joining bolly

But is it that hard to commit jus 2 yrs of ur career to the shw which made him a global superstar overnyt

Abhaas didn't quit the shw...his track ended and he was given more than enuf scope to shw his talent

What abhaas is 2day is coz of ipkknd

Cuming to akshay nd deepali yes they had been totally sidelined for a yr now...they don't even dialogues and they shud hv tked to cvs abt it the way daljit did

Can't blame the cvs though coz all audience want is arshi scenes and track surrounding them

So any side track is very much bashed by fans

But barun is the LEAD for gods sake

He can never complain he wasn't getting enuf scns or footage

Plus when he submitted his quitting papers 2 months bk that tym shw was at peak with 3.3 trp during arshi wedding nd revelation of garima asr dad past

That time the track was awesum

So why will he submit quitting papers that time

There is something called commitment nd professionalism

Who is stoppingg him from doing bolly

But that doesn't mean u quit the shw which made u what u r today for a c or d grade hindi movie

Its not as if he got a big banner film or something

Mr n mrs ryt wont even run for a day in the thestres

Its that's low rated

Cuming to sources in I f

Mishti and anothr gal do hv strong source

But now a days I m seeing posts with people claiming they saw barun crying coz gul is forcing him to leave

Anothr posts saying anothr source saw sarun crying coz barun is leaving

God seriously

What do they think we r

Blind fools

How do they knw gul went to sp nd say they don't hv nymore ideas

No ph head of splus prime time slot will ever do that

Ph even arranged to fulfill akshay nd abhaas absence by bringing 2 new leads...one opp daljit nd one villain as real aaravs father

Nk is to b with sheetal

All was set

Nd suddenly barun turned everything upside down

Todays ipkknd epi was beautiful nd awesum

I drooled on sarun again

But all these barun quitting shit keeps haunting me whenver I see sarun now a days

I jus can't enjoy the shw nymore for this shit

I m not telling u to

quit ipkknd forum

But don't get influenced by all the shit they write against gul nd 4lions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello...GUL SECRET SERVICE... WE BELIEVE BARUN...AND WHO IS USING THIS ACCOUNT THIS TIME ??? WON'T EVER BELIEVE U...SO U CAN STOP TRYING...AND MAYBE TEACH COLORING TO NURSERY KIDS...
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dont insult DONKEYS by adding it to those 4 fools!
Tell them to give us an official clarification if they r innocent 
We will stop blaming them...

Akshay,Sobti,Deepali, Gautam ...all R leaving...
Y? Bcoz of the polite behaviour by gulmata...😡
Don't sell it here dear..
Go to Q.H forum
They will believe u now
Next yr they will also react the same way as us...

Edited by dsnair - 11 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Btw Are u GUL? Because you you took lot of effort to support 4 Lions n GUL. Anyways get well soon ... Jaadu ki jappi 🤗   Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

dont take their sides atleast ...
luks like nonsense

you are the first who is ok  to see khushi with  any other guy.     crap Edited by spring089 - 11 years ago
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
tum teek ho? ðŸ˜³ Edited by lolly143 - 11 years ago
wonderblake thumbnail
who the hell are you??????

Barun was the angel, he is and will be in the future

Don't you dare bash him for some stupid PH and that Gul.
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did Gul pay you?

You must definitely be Bul's henchmen! You can yell as much as you want...but we know who is at fault!
Unlike 4rats we are neither blind nor deaf!

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mahi122

Hello...GUL SECRET SERVICE... WE BELIEVE BARUN...AND WHO IS USING THIS ACCOUNT THIS TIME ??? WON'T EVER BELIEVE U...SO U CAN STOP TRYING...AND MAYBE TEACH COLORING TO NURSERY KIDS...

...i m not new in this forum.hv made many posts b4 as well

last time i also believed barun when he said he isnt quitting

but look now

he had it planned long time bk that he ll quit the end of nov when mishti first told us he put down his papers

i m not an ill wisher of the shw and i m equally crazy for sarun as we all r here

but i m honest enuf to admit nd accept the truth inspite of using others to cover up for him

people r blinded here as ALWAYS

for this forum for once even god can b wrong but not barun

i also trusted him last month

but he was jus lying to mk us calm

i m not falling in that trap again

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Barun may not be an angel but he is surely professional enough to make better career decisions and not be part of a sinking ship😛