Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bips

DDLJ was the only good movie aditya made ... its still my favourite

but after that - mohabattein ???? ... it was such a pompous bag of crap ... and rab ne ??? ... yikes

Aditya pretty much ran yrf to the ground 2-3 years back when every second film starred rani and flopped magnificently ... that is when i think  yashji came back and took a firm hold of the studio, and hence rani disappeared from the scene ... be ready for a rani overdose ...

also friendly doesn't simply mean the media ... its more about the internal friends ... when people come and do stuff for you just because you asked ... like srk accepting anything yashji gave him ...  yashji had a relationship with everyone ... aditya seems to have one with rani only

@bold: ur right
mohabattien was alright but songs were aweosome and I loved SRk and amit ji releationship
same with rab ne..the character of tani, raj and suri..were awesome
I think he create character n feelings to the character really good👍🏼
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
so what if adi is private perosn.some ppl are shy can't come infrnt of camera just like me..😆
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hes been the face of YRF for some time now. Yash raj was more in the background, so transitioning as the permanent face shouldnt be too difficult. 
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Nope, not saying that everything he did was crap because of rani ... i am saying that he did a lot of bad movies PLUS he went overboard in his love-shove for rani ... i think over the years there have been lots and lots of articles about how rani was the queen bee at YRF and people there resented her attitude ... btw, this has nothing to do with her talent

EXACTLY my point, that he has always been a private person ... unfortunately in this business which works on goodwill, on personal equations, being a recluse can be truly harmful ... till now yashji was the buffer ... everyone went out of the way out of love and respect for him ... no one is going to do that for Adi ... so thought the studio is huge, Adi in one way has to start from scratch to build rapport ...

Im not gonna get into how he mightve ran YRF into bankruptcy or what not, but i will add that hes a recluse to the GENERAL MEDIA AND PUBLIC. So what we see isnt exactly what he is. Hes running a studio, its impossible for him to function alone and without relationships. Its just not possible. 
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

let alone DDLJ i love  RNBDJ !!! ❤️ Suri ji is the best character SRK has played this decade !!! Love love love RNBDJ !!! best movie ever !!! . 👍🏼

Adi is a great successor of Late Yash ji.YRF in safe hands.

Keep-----------Smiling !!😊

DDLJ is a classic movie...

Suriji character was great. Anushka-Suri jodi rocked in RNBDJ..Raj character looked like SRK's college guy in KKHH .

Mohabatein movie was crap. No logic whatsoever in that movie. You remove a student without seeing his face?? Seriously??? Girls wearing minis in India's rural village?? I just can't imagine what would have happened to those girls in real life...

To say YRF is in safe hand is a bold statement. YRF almost went bankrupt thanks to Adi-Rani love affair and crap movies he made for her.

I think Yash Chopra intervened when he should have been enjoying his retirement. YRF policy changed after that. They signed Salman and Aamir for a big amount..unlike SRK who was happy with whatever YRF paid him. So far it has paid them handsomely. ETT did great. JTHJ should also be able to reach 200 cr milestone. Dhoom -3 might end up the biggest hit of all time.

Aditya Chopra needs to stop mixing business with pleasure. Time to get to work. Hopefully he does well. It would be a sad day if YRF closes down.
Edited by don12 - 11 years ago
..Ankita.. thumbnail
Aditya can never have the magic that YRF had..NEVER!