Lovely update ...waiting for next
Romanaxx thumbnail
eagerly waiting for update
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh yeah likes bhi 17 more need ahhh ...
waiting for update 
love2_soma thumbnail
are sab readers...jaldi karo...likes do...jaldi se...
love2_soma thumbnail
maan jaldi se dhoondo dev ko...kyunki wohi sab kuch ka jaar hai...plz dooo something really fast with dis dev...

excellent n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
hayee babaji
plz bolo na iss shoba ko update de..
lgta hai mujko 5-6 id bna leni chahiye... fir karti rhugi like n comment 😆😆😆😆

cont yaar

Romanaxx thumbnail
waitingEdited by Romanaxx - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Part 26

Geet was still in a shock, a shock first she got tat they will be shifting under one roof, another one of their engagement and within a month their wedding and next was the Raichand fiasco. She still shivered with the kind of anger she had seen in Maan's eyes, the rage which she had seen him looking towards Dev. She was so lost in her thought tat she did not even realize tat she was walking at a snail pace when suddenly she was pulled and dragged by a hand inside. However before she could scream her mouth was closed and her body was corned to the wall next to the door that was now locked. She looked and the look in his eyes made her tremble in fear while he was seething in the rage about the thought tat someone  just had the audacity to come at KM and ask her hand for marriage while she only belonged to him. he tightened his grip on her waist hurting her while she just kept looking at him with fearful eyes.

Maan: you don't want to marry me haan..

Geet was just kept staring at him while he continued unleashing his anger on her.

Maan: why did you speak in between when I asked you not to.

Maan increased his grip while his lips now tracing her nape.

Maan: is it tat you have found someone else or is tat Dev..

Geet was stiff, stiff on hearing him saying tat. numb tat her Maan just thought such things about her.

Maan: Jawab do… why did those bloody Raichands come. How did they even think about you. kahi tum.

Maan bit her collarbone harshly while she gripped his arms feeling the pain.

Maan: why did you… damn it.. answer me.. why did you try to even say a no.

Maan pulled her dupatta away which was now blocking him from touching her skin. He harshly threw it away while pulled the string of her kurti sliding it a bit down her shoulder.

Maan: why did you...

He saw her from the corner of his eyes while his lips busy with her skin. He kissed her while his hand were inside her kurti playing around her waist. He looked up  to get an answer and next second he pulled her into a passionate aggressive kiss. He sucked her lips while nibbling and biting them. He pulled her more closer trying to feel her whole body in him. he was busy in kissing while she busy in his words. Her mind was lost in his words. Though she knew how angry and dangerous he was when it comes to her but how could he even think about her like tat. she tried to protest but her each struggle only made him wilder pulling her more into him making sure tat she was responding to his kiss.

Maan: you are mine and I own you. None is allowed to even think about you.

He lifted her in his arms while his lips still on hers while her kurti was now exposing her curves which his eyes feasted upon. He slowly laid her on the bed while he hovered on her petite body still kissing her letting her know how angry he was.

Maan: you are mine.. just mine…everything of yours belong to me. Just me.

Geet: but you don't trust me. You never did.

Maan stopped for a second and looked up at her eyes that were beyond his understanding. He could not read them for first and her words made him more confused. He looked again and dipped his lips once again on her nape kissing her.

Geet: why..

Maan was now hell angry with her words.

Maan: wat do you mean.

Geet covered herself with the soft sheet lying next to her and spoke without any fear right now. she knew she was weak in front of him but why was she always punished for someone else who thought about her. was she to be blamed for being so nave tat she was not able to handle herself outside.

Maan: wat..

Geet: why m I being punished for all.

Maan: so you think tat my love is a punishment for you or is tat the way I touch you.. disgust you.

Geet: Disgust… punishment….. love.. passion.. aggressiveness… its all wat I have to still learn and understand. Its all tat I have to bear everytime.

Maan: Geettt..

Geet: when did I say no.. why do you punish me for everything. Wats my fault.

Maan pulled her making her sit while she hold the sheet tight covering herself.

Geet: Why.. wat was my mistake tat I was kidnapped. Wat was my mistake tat I was about to be rapped at the age of 15. wat was my mistake tat Rahul had eyed me.. wats my mistake tat Raichands came here. Why… why m being punished for all this.

Maan grips  by her shoulders almost pushing her with anger.

Maan: don't… not a word.. more on it..

Geet: why.. cant I stay like a normal girl. Why cant I enjoy my life like others do. why cant I make friends like other girls do.

Maan: You cant and you can never.. get straight this in mind.

Geet: why.. coz you fear tat I will go away from you.. why coz you fear tat I may not love you. ya you fear tat some one will rape me living me not worthy for you.

Maan: geet….

Maan raised his hand on her but stopped right before his palm touched her face. He stood up in anger clenching his fist digging his nails into his skin.

Geet: ya you fear tat I may run away with someone else.

Geet was shocked and tears made her way while she felt the sharp pain on her cheeks. Her face that was now reddened due to his hard slap on her. her tears which were proof of his anger while his hands now gripped her shoulders digging his nails on her skin.

Maan: fear.. wat do you know about fear. Fear is here (he points to his heart) its in my soul.. but no.. none can understand it… nor the one I claim to love nor the one whom I say my family.

He shook holding her shoulders firmly while his eyes burnt with anger.

Maan: get this straight Geet.. Straight here ( he touches her head and heart) tat you belong to me and I own you at any cost. You want or you don't you are bound be with me forever. Now the last…. We are getting married within a month.. within a month means a month.. and no one can stop it.. not even you.. you may be not ready… I don't care… do you get it.

He pulled her face by holding her chin in his hands looking straight into her eyes that were clouded with tears.

Maan: You…. want to believe it or not.. I don't care but… you mine and only mine..

With this, he pulled her lips into his once again marking her with his aggressive. This kiss was not the same but it showed his anger on her, his anger on her for using those words, which have hurt him.

Annie and Geet were lost, lost in their own world.. a world  where they did not know wat their future held for them while Vicky lost by seeing them lost. Annie… she was angry… angry for being forced into the decision while she had made it clear tat she will marry once she finishes her studies while Geet lost in her encounter with Maan thinking tat was she too harsh with her words. Vicky kept looking at them while he himself was still in shock with the happenings. He needed to lighten the air and hence decided tat it was time.

Vicky:  Oyye.. I really feel tat I m watching some silent movie.. come on girls.. its not tat  you both have to marry today and be a mother by tomorrow.

Annie: Wat…

Vicky: Haan Di… the way you both are looking.. and giving those weird faces anyone will say this tat you have been captured and are forced for all this.

Annie: is it not true Vicky. tell me Vicky.. since when did we get a chance to keep out thoughts. When did we get a chance to move freely like others.

Vicky: Di.. you know.. we are not like others.. we have to be careful being a Khuranna and Handa.. we just cant be like others.

Annie: Ohhh shut up Vicky.. are not other rich class people enjoy their life. are not other rich girls do wat normal girls do.

Vicky: I know Di.. but you know.. Bro and Prem Bhai.. will never let this happen.. its just tat we have to hear wat they say and do wat they want.

Annie: forget tat Vicky.. forget about me.. why is Bhai adamant on getting married so soon… wasn't he the one who had decided tat he will marry once Geet turns 20. why is she being forced Vicky. why is she forced into marriage wen she is just 18.

Vicky was now quite without any answer. He himself did not know wat to answer as he had the same doubts but wat can he say when he knows once it is decided My Maan Singh Khuranna and Prem Handa no one can change not even Rajveer Singh Khuranna and Mohinder Handa. he saw Geet almost walking away from them and ran to her to stop.

Vicky: Princess.. where are you going at this time.. I mean… it's the way to library na. and hardly anyone visits it at this time..

Geet: hmmm

Vicky: Kya hmm..

Geet: Kuch nahi.. I have some important work to finish.. so need to go to library…catch you both later..

Vicky: are you sure.. I mean.. I have a class right now and Di has some presentation.. so you.. will you manage..

Geet: Haan…. Vicky.. I willl…

Geet cursed herself for coming there. She did not know wat was with her tat she came here to the so-called library at this hour. It was strange… their college library was situated at the far corner of their huge college building which was almost haunted as the students say and none visited it during the peak hours of afternoon as all students either busy to go home or in canteen and here she was lost  in the haunted path of the library trying to return back as fast as possible to Vicky and Annie. She never had come here alone due to fear but today to just get some time alone she was here.

Geet: Jhalii.. gaddhi…. Wat was the need to say tat you are going to this bhoot bangla… now walk fast.. before someone holds you. oyye pagall.. koi nahi hain… This is library…

She kept herself involved in her own talks but her mind was on the way. The breeze coming was making some weird noises while she felt tat someone was following her. she turned to see but found no one. She just quickened her steps almost running but her legs were not fast due to fear. She could hear some faint footsteps approaching her, she stopped and turned to see but still there was no one. She did a quick prayer closing her eyes.

He watched her sleeping or say with closed eyes due to the effect of chloroform. Her eyes were blindfolded yet she was the most beautiful with tat black cloth around her eyes. It enhanced her angelic beauty while his eyes just stared at her. He wanted to rip her and take away with him to his den but he could not. Dev… he sat  one of the bench and observed her from head to toe while she was sitting all unconscious on the floor with her hands tied. He remembered how he had been following her since she had entered the college and being one of the trustee no one doubted him and he could freely move in the premises. He had overheard the conversation between Vicky and Geet and therefore he followed her to the library without her knowing. It was easy for him to hide away due to the design of the building and as no one was around, he was lucky enough to make her smell chloroform the very instant she closed her eyes being scared and carried her into the dark closed classroom.  He moved closer to her and sat in front of her drinking in her beauty.

Dev: I still don't believe tat you are here close to me..i still cant believe tat I can touch you without any inhibitions.

He traced his finger along her face while feeling her soft skin. He could say tat his fingers burnt with it while he was no wrong even to say tat she could feel him with the way she was feeling.

Dev: you can feel me…

His eyes laid on her luscious lips while his fingers reached to touch them. Though she was unconscious and was under the effect of chloroform her heart knew tat someone unknown was touching her. she knew tat it was not her Maan. Dev brushed her lips with his fingers pulling them with it as if asking them to be with his. while his fingers busy with her lips his eyes reached down her cleavage which was now visible to him as her duppatta was lying down. He kept his eyes feasting on them while his free hand slowly reached to touch it but before tat his eyes held the sight of her waist, her waist which was held by Maan Singh Khuranna, her waist which was touched by someone other than him. he left her lips and grabbed her unconscious body by her waist almost tearing her kurti but was not succeeded. He grabbed her so hard almost leaving a mark on her skin while she shivered with the hold. Her body was reacting to the touch that was strange and unknown to her soul. She tried to open her eyes but the effect was not allowing her. Dev saw her reacting while he felt happy tat she was but when he heard a soft murmur from her lips his anger made the devil inside her to go wild while he pushed her down on the floor almost hitting her hard and he threw away the duppatta.

Dev: don't.. you are supposed to take only my name.. Dev.. Dev… and not tat bloody B*****'s name.. you are supposed to feel me and no one else.. you are my prey and I will devour you beauty before him.

He bent down almost hovering on her petite body but before he could even lay his sinful lips and hands on her innocent soul, he heard some voices. He tried to avoid those voices but now they were too near and knew tat the person were almost nearing them. He raised himself before anyone could reach him and removed the blindfold and undid her tied hands. He set her duppatta on her body while made her sit on the bench as if she was sleeping and ran away from the window before anyone could catch him.

Geet slowly opened her eyes but found her head to be heavy. She holds it with her hands while her eyes adjusted to the room and she was scared seeing and understanding where she was. she tried to move seeing the dark room but she could not make herself to stand with the heavy feel in her head. She was scared, say frightened seeing the darkness around her while her hands touched her bag lying next to her. she grabbed it while making her way in search of the door hitting herself onto each of the desk and bench on her way. She heard some faint voices. She felt a bit relaxed but soon the voices were gone. She tried to reach the door but it was vain due to the darkness and her droopy eyes but she soon heard Vicky's voice. She tried to move faster but she could not. she tried and tried and next she screamed taking Vicky and Annie name collapsing down as she badly injured her leg hitting the edge of the desk.

Vicky and Annie who had finished all their classes decided to get Geet back as they needed to go home. They were walking towards the library which was atleast now with some students and as usual Vicky kept arguing with Annie with his weird questions almost irritating her with his loud voice that was heard by Geet. But the instant they heard the scream they stood where they were and looked around.

Vicky: Di… was it Geet.. did you hear her voice.

Annie: Haan.. Vicky.. but where is she and why would she scream.

Vicky: Wahi.. tho… she is supposed be in library not here where all the classroom are closed as they are not used.

Before Annie could answer him again they heard a soft voice but clear enough to know tat it was Geet.

Vicky: hear it Di.. she called us again. I will really kill her if she is playing some hide and seek at this haunted place.

Annie: Shut up Vicky… she is not in a mood to do all tat.

Geet: Di… Vicky… please.. help.. me… Di…

This time her voice was clear enough as by now she was near the door hitting herself all on the way.

Geet: Vicky.. Di…. Please get me out from here Di.. please…

Vicky: Geet.. where are you princess. Where are you…

Geet: m here Vicky.. Vicky its dark here. Please.. take me out Vicky.. m scared Di.. please..

Annie: Princess.. tell na where are you.. we are here.. on the way to library dear.. just say where are you..

Geet stood taking the support of the door and banged it to open while Vicky and Annie hearing the bang reached near the door.

Annie: are u in geet…

Geet: Di… please open the door.. please Di.. its dark here..

Vicky: Geet the door is not locked from outside… may be from inside.. just try to open it.

Geet searched for the latch but she could not reach as it was way to high for her and her legs were badly injured and were bleeding.

Geet: I cant.. I cant reach Vicky.. its too high.. please Vicky.. open.. open the door..please di..

Annie: Geet hold yourself.. just wait…. Vicky will open push open the door.

Annie looked at Vicky and both tried to push the door but they could not. they asked help from other students who now were gathered around them. They helped them to open the door while Geet stood a little far. The moment the door was open Geet ran into the arms of Vicky and Annie who were shocked to see her state.

Annie: bas.. Enough.. you are fine.. M here Princess..

Geet: Di.. I was.. scared.. so dark..

Annie: It ok.. nothing happened.. see you fine..

Vicky: lets go Di… lets go from here.

Vicky pulled Geet but she winched in pain and tats when they saw her hands and legs bleeding and hurt. Annie cried seeing her condition while Vicky carried her into his arms not before giving a glance to the classroom behind. His mind wondered around to see why Geet was locked from inside when the doors were locked from out. He smelled something odd and decided to speak to Maan and Prem as his mind was drifted to their last incident where both were shot while Annie too had the same question in her mind. She gave a last look behind before moving away and tats when her eyes caught the sight of the white cloth or say hanky that laid near the front desk and was visible now due to the light coming from the open door. she asked Vicky to just wait and reached taking the hanky but was shocked to see the window slight open and her mind was shocked to beyond.

Annie (ST): How can the window be opened in this classroom. They are not yet furnished to be used and how did Geet reach here.

She stared at the hanky in her hand and the smell she got almost made her dizzy.

Annie: Chloroform… ohh shit.. tat means Geet was attacked again… omg… I should inform Bhai and Prem about it..

Annie ran to Vicky and asked him to hurry up while Vicky was shocked to see his sister. He asked her while Annie made him to smell the hanky and tat was enough for him to know the rest.

Precap: Maan ka pagalpan and Dev ka danger badda….

Wedding

So should I say wat and wat I want… hope I get it

Ab tho likes and comments badaooo

Here is a news for all my readers….

I will be free for most of the time upto 25th Novemeber … so have decided to finish much of my updates. So if you want updates you all have to get the target of likes and comments as I will give daily two updates for my FF…. tat is two stories will be updated..

Now its you who have to decide as after 25th November I will be once again busy with my work and than ... as usual very slow updates….

The best news is……..I have thought of a second season for my LOVE AND HATE… with a different concept. Love and Hate it very close to my heart so will give another flavor of it when I end the current one. The concept is all ready but it will depend only if you all want..

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The Dangerous game begins...
Agressive Maan - Innocent Geet - 🤬 Dev

Maan ki security badi bakwaas nikli ðŸ˜†
Dev ne fir ullu banaya
Guards to gaye...Bechaare

Jokes aparts loved the thrilling update
Thank God Geet is safe 
Dev😡
Waiting for the lava to burst Continue soon