Taarey OS: Dilko Tumse Pyar Hua

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

note: haterz stay away pls

hey guys just randomly had this idea after seeing precap and kinda what i what to happen 😊. Here's a little game just for fun whoever is the first person that can guess what scene, there's only one scene, i used exactly from d3 gets this os dedicated to them πŸ˜† hope ya'll like it and dnt find it too boring. πŸ˜³ ps is anyone else excited that cvs used one of our AT song??? πŸ˜ƒ

Dedicated to ABCDesiGirl93 for being the first one to guess the scene which was between tayam the original poessissive bhai scene πŸ₯³

Taarey OS: Dilko Tumse Pyar Hua

"Bas isliye hi aap bhi mujhe jhelte aaye hai na kyunki main swayam ki behen hoon? Taani said tears streaming down her face.

"Taani yeh tum kya?" Rey asked unable to understand why she was so upset.

"Please mujhe akela rehna hai." Taani said turning around her sobs never ending. 

"Taani please tell me," Rey stopped off once he noticed a bruise forming on Taani's arm, "What the hell happened." Rey said in anger as Taani's tears wouldn't stop.

"Shivam, he." Taani started off and Rey thought back to what happened throughout the night.

"Guys it's just a nice get together lets just have fun." Rey said trying to get Nil and Vicky into a good mood after they realized that girls and boys were separated. 

Everyone was looking dulled down, even Taani Rey had noticed. She looked a little off today, her mood. Deciding to cheer everyone up Rey took his guitar and started strumming and singing. "Dil ko tumse pyar hua." Everyone got their respective partners and started dancing. Rey watched as Taani and Shivam danced and couldn't help the hurt that showed on his face. Putting his guitar down he walked upto Taani and Shivam and stood in between them and took Taani's hand out of Shivam's and pulled her into him and moved her away from Shivam. He knew that Shivam was her boyfriend and that he wasn't but he needed to do that. For the rest of the song Rey just enjoyed dancing with Taani and looking into her eyes. 

After the dance Rey didn't realize where Taani and Shivam disappeared to, but it burned him to the core knowing that Taani left with Shivam.

Coming back to reality Rey cupped Taani's face and wiped away her tears. "Taani what did Shivam do?" He asked trying to remain calm even though the anger was evident in his eyes.

"Shivam, he." Taani said again as she told him exactly what happened after she left the get together.

On the other hand Shivam has successfully taken Taani aside and started his cheap tactics. Putting his hand on Taani's arm he started rubbing her arm making her uncomfortable.

"Shivam stop." Taani said pushing him away.

"Why Taani why stop? I'm your boyfriend then why are you pushing me away?" Shivam said trying to guilt trip her. 

"Shivam your not my real boyfriend and you know that. You know we are pretending so why are you trying to get close to me!" Taani said pushing him away again as he tried to touch her arm again.

"Taani after everything I did for you, you won't even let me get close to you." Shivam said getting up in Taani's face and putting his arms around her.

Taani felt disgusted and she pushed him away and ran. 

"Taani! Taani!" Shivam yelled. "Shit yeh maine kya kardia. Taani Swayam ki behen hai I need her for my revenge. I already got revenge on Rey by taking his position as GS and now Swayam aur Swayam's revenge needs Taani." He said.

"You're disgusting Shivam. I can't believe I thought a person like you was my friend." Taani said making Shivam turn around in shock as he didn't realize she was there before.

"Just because main Swayam ki behen hoon." Taani said her eyes filled with hurt.

Shivam angry that she heard his plan grabbed her arm tightly and said, "Of course the same as everyone else. Why do you think they deal with you? It's only because tum sirf aur sirf Swayam ki behen ho." Shivam said. Taani pushed him hard and Shivam fell on the ground as she ran off.

After running away from Shivam, Taani was walking tears in her eyes with her arms wrapped around herself. Out of nowhere Rey came from behind her and scared her.

Taani turned around frightened with tears in her eyes. 

"Taani?" Rey asked his smile fading as she ran away with tears in her eyes.

Rey's hand was turned into a fist as the only thought that crossed his mind was beating Shivam to a pulp. 

"Shivam touched you he gave you this bruise." Rey said more then asked. Taani looked up and saw the anger on Rey's face.

"Rey woh." Taani said trying to calm him down before he went to beat Shivam.

"And what's wrong with you how could you pretend to be in a relationship with him." Rey said. Rey's face changed once he realized that Taani and Shivam weren't in a relationship together. 

"Taani come with me." Rey said grabbing her wrist.

"But Rey listen, please." Taani tried to say but he wouldn't listen as he dragged her off to where everyone else was including the other contestants and managers of the dance camp. "Rey everyone needs to concentrate on their dances." Taani tried to reason again.

"Trust me jab sabko yeh sach pata chalgaynga tab concentration khud hi thik ho jayega." Rey said successfully dragging her to the gang. 

Everyone stopped and stared at Taarey, including Shivam.

"Look, look at what's going on Taani and Rey my girlfriend." Shivam said trying to divert the attention from himself.

"Shut up fattu." Rey said earning snickers from everyone around them. 

"So Shivam do you have anything to say?" Rey asked enjoying the scared look on Shivam's face.

"Yeah how can you just hold my girlfriend's hand like that?" Shivam said causing a scene.

"Woah dude lagta hai fight hone wala hain." One of the contestants said turning on his camera recording them.

"That's an excellent place to begin." Rey said.

"Guys Shivam is not Taani's boyfriend. They were pretending." Rey said.

"What?" The gang said as everyone started talking at once.

"Guys you wanna know why because Shivam here said he wanted to help out the gang and me and get the rumors off of me and Taani and forced her into the relationship." Rey said. "And I'm sure he said something so Taani couldn't even tell Swayam." Rey said.

Taani looked at Rey not believing that everything was finally coming out.

"What are you saying?" Shivam said but shut up once he saw the look on Rey's face. Shivam was losing and he needed a plan to get everything on track again.

"That's not the only thing guys. Shivam sent the tape to VP only taking videos of where it looked like we were ragging Taani during the food fight so he could get his revenge on me by taking my position as GS." Rey said.

"Bloody despo shirritating!" Nil said making everyone that was watching laugh. 

"He wants revenge on all of us." Rey said laughing. "Fattu wants revenge guys." 

"I can't believe because of Shivam we blamed our friend Taani for everything that happened. Sorry yaar Taani we were all rude to you." Nil said as they all one by one apologized to Taani.

"Taani don't you know they only are your friends because tum Swayam ki behen ho, if you weren't they wouldn't give you the time of day." Shivam said thinking this would be the best plan.

"How dare you bring Taani into the middle of this." Swayam said grabbing Fattu I mean Shivam's collar. 

"Bhai!" Taani said out not wanting her brother to get caught in a fight.

"Swayam listen to your sweet sister, it's too bad really that I didn't get to taste her sweetness." Shivam said making Taani cringe. Before anyone could stop it Rey's fist slammed down to Shivam's face.

"Oooh, Fight Fight Fight!" the chore of people yelled.

"Rey!" Taani yelled pulling him back from Shivam before he could punch him again. 

"Bhai Rey please just leave it." Taani said.

"Yeah guys listen to Taani." Shivam said provoking them even more.

This time Taani turned around. Walking upto Shivam Taani slapped him hard. "This is for my bhai." She slapped him hard again, "This is for Rey." And she slapped him a third time, "And this is for me." 

"Wooo go Taani!" Everyone cheered for her shocked but happy that she was standing up for herself.

"Taani!" Shivam said in anger grabbing her bruised arm.

"Ouch." Taani said her bruised arm hurting again.

"Shivam you hurt her arm again!" Rey said.

"Again?" Swayam asked as Rey filled them in on what happened.

"That bloody Shivam!" Sharon said.

"Nahi Sharon let's get Shivam back our way." Vicky said grinning. 

The girls grinned and grabbed their shoes, "ATTACK!" Simi yelled as all of them started hitting Shivam with their shoes ignoring Shivam's cries of protest. 

"Now our turn." Nil said still laughing from the girls attack. The boys grinned and went to hit Shivam who flinched even before anyone could touch him. "Chor iss fattu ke mau nahi lagte." Rey said laughing with the rest of the gang.

"I'll get my revenge don't think your safe Taani." Shivam had the audacity to say. Swayam grinded his teeth and came in front of Shivam.

"Yaad nahi raha na? Koi baat nahi." And with that Swayam punched Shivam so hard that he was knocked out for the rest of the night.

"Bhai!" Taani said shocked that her sweet brother had it in him to knock someone out. Taani laughed after what seemed like such a long time, "Bhai aap hai na ekdum woh original possessive types ki bhai hote hai na bilkul waise hi ho." Taani said making everyone smile. 

"Possessive ka toh pata nahi par original bhai hi hoon." Swayam said with a smile. After the whole Shivam fight everyone was back to normal. 

Taani looked around at her friends, at her brother's friends and felt a little down so she decided to go walk around the camp.

Reyam saw her leave and Swayam was about to follow her when Rey stopped him. "Swayam I think I should go." Rey said.

"But Rey woh meri behen hai." Swayam said.

"Exactly after what Shivam said she doesn't need a brother right now she needs a friend." Rey said reassuring Swayam.

Rey followed Taani and saw her sitting on the grass looking up at the sky. He cleared his throat and sat next to her.

"Tum yahan akele mein kyun?" Rey asked her.

"Aap ko itna gussa Shivam pe kyun aaya?" Taani asked what was bothering her.

"Taani." Rey said not knowing how to answer her question.

"Why Rey? Why did it bother you that I was crying? Why did it bother you when I was dancing with Shivam? Why did you take me away from Shivam and dance with me? Why is there jealousy in your eyes everything you saw me and Shivam together?" Taani asked out tired of games and misunderstandings. 

"Taani I," Rey said getting lost in her eyes. His heart was beating fast and he wanted to just tell her how he felt. 

Taani got up abruptly and said, "Rey if you can't answer my questions I just need to be alone." She said about to leave.

"Dil ko tumse pyar hua." Rey got up saying. He didn't sing it, he didn't hum it, he simply said those words. "Dil ko tumse pyar hua." Rey said again as Taani turned around shocked. "Tumse pyar hua." Rey as TaaRey were pulled into an eyelock as their feelings were getting expressed silently through their eyes.

~The End~

Note: If you would like updates to any future Taarey works please add desigirlTRFFPMs to your buddy list, i only send pms from that account.

Edited by desigirl_taarey - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamursforever thumbnail
Omg I loved it!!!
lol I was imagining each n every scene:))))))
ur a gr8 writer<3
Thanks fr the pm:)))
Hardika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow yar amazing post i wish ki next week me bhi yahi ho. and thank you so much for pm me.
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hayye that was too sweet. Thanks for the pm.

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yeah I think i got the scene its in the fire exit where Taani confess her feelings for Rey (tum sirf aur sirf Swayam ke behen ho) 😳 Am I correct ?

Sanju it was super duper fantastic I love it and I so wish this happen on Monday  u make my weekend without Taarey so much less painfull πŸ˜† thank u πŸ€—
Reyam calling that jerk fatoo is just hilarious 🀣 finally he get his sorry 🀬 slap by Taani wow was too good
Edited by Natasha. - 11 years ago
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamursforever

Omg I loved it!!!
lol I was imagining each n every scene:))))))
ur a gr8 writer<3
Thanks fr the pm:)))

thanks so much dear for always supporting my writing it means alot😳
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hardika

wow yar amazing post i wish ki next week me bhi yahi ho. and thank you so much for pm me.

thanks so much hardika glad u liked it😳
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvrainaarti

Hayye that was too sweet. Thanks for the pm.

thanks so much dear really glad u liked it πŸ˜³
desigirl_VD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha.

Oh yeah I think i got the scene its in the fire exit where Taani confess her feelings for Rey (tum sirf aur sirf Swayam ke behen ho) 😳 Am I correct ?

Sanju it was super duper fantastic I love it and I so wish this happen on Monday  u make my weekend without Taarey so much less painfull πŸ˜† thank u πŸ€—
Reyam calling that jerk fatoo is just hilarious 🀣 finally he get his sorry 🀬 slap by Taani wow was too good

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nope not that scene but good guess! πŸ˜ƒ

thanks so much nats really glad u liked it πŸ˜³ wasn't sure how it was gonna turn out but felt like three days w.o taarey πŸ€’ had to do something πŸ˜†
fatoo πŸ€£ if IF rules permitted it there is alot i would like to call shivam πŸ€£
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigirlx5

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nope not that scene but good guess! πŸ˜ƒ

thanks so much nats really glad u liked it πŸ˜³ wasn't sure how it was gonna turn out but felt like three days w.o taarey πŸ€’ had to do something πŸ˜†
fatoo πŸ€£ if IF rules permitted it there is alot i would like to call shivam πŸ€£

It turn out great sanju πŸ˜† I was so sure I got it 🀣 I think I got it now but too bad my one guess is up πŸ˜†