Love can reduce one to anything... September 20,

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘ Superb episode!!!!

Great post Fazi!!!!!!!!!!

WOW...Arnav not only proposed but did a Salman Khan dance for her, got down on his knees and kissed her hand too. AM DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Khushi ji you are really very lucky...there is no way he will NOT marry you!!!!!!!!!!

You will be doing all the nakhraz now and he will have to appease you.

Beautiful setting, dances and all.

THANK YOU CVs.

Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
nice update yaar!!!!i jst loved epi..now also giggling😳Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail

One of your best analysis again Fuzzy, Your candid look at episode was excellent.  It makes it hard to add anything important as you have touch on each major topic.

You have shown each characters personality perfectly and to advanage so we know their thoughts and feelings.  Especially Khushi and ASR.

Why does Shyam's stupidity seems to get more scene time.  Yuk.  Your statement about Shyam's still lusting for Khushi make my spine shiver.  We haven't seen the last of this subject.

Loved Arnav dance, drool time, his proposal, be still my heart.  Marvelous.  The family circle around them touching.  Made me misty eyed.  Everything is just perfect except there is no such thing as perfection.  I refuse to look ahead to what may or may not be.

Oh Yes, Bachelor's Party!!!  Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.  Did you see the smirk on ASR face.  There is no way in hell, Khushi will not be going probably with Payal.  Fun at farm house tomorrow.  The green grench wants to go too!  He promises to behave!!!!!!!!

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Un'res !! 

Yesss !! I'm on 1st Page now πŸ˜† I'm So Happy πŸ˜‰ I don't know why people love Resing posts πŸ˜† Even I'm one of 'em 🀣

Okay Episode was Fab !! πŸ˜‰

Omg That Dream Sequence , Their Convo , Proposal was Outstanding !! I'm lovin' it !! ❀️ 
Did i mention Arnav's Dance? Or Should I say Barun ? πŸ˜†
I was literally laughing at that dance , It was damn Cute ! I really didn't expect that , I thought the surprise would be Kareena 🀣 I guess She will be in Bachelors party πŸ˜‰ Okay Can't wait for that !! πŸ˜†

& the Arnav said "Buckwass hai" I knew the next scene πŸ˜† 

"Okay" was just to die to for in the end 

*Dharam* Amazing Post !! 
Edited by ...Areeba... - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post Fuzzy !! πŸ€— IPK certainly is back !! πŸ˜ƒ And you're right in saying that Love can change anyone as we have seen today in the way ASR danced for Khushi ! The Arnav Singh Raizada ! Strange are the ways of DM ! πŸ˜³ Loved the episode today !! πŸ˜ƒ
cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res

*unres*

omigod...!!! wht an epi it was..!! β€οΈβ€οΈ
m in luv wid it...!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ArShi scenes were jus awes0me...!!! luv em...
how could sum1 share such an awes0me chemistry?? πŸ˜²
why dey set fire on screen...!!!!☺️
it was lovely epi with lil cute romantic scenes...!!
so finally our Arnav bitwa proposed khushi in front of every one...!!😳😳
awww...😳
omigod m still giggling and my sis is giving me Are-you-out-of-your-mind looks...!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
and ahem ahem bachelors party...!!! πŸ˜³
now thts wht i call interesting...!!!πŸ˜‰

Party at night...farmhouse...wine...gurlz...and maybe something else...poor khushi...!πŸ˜‰
AND NAUGHTY ARNAV!!!!!😳😎
its gonna be sooo much fun...eeekksss so much excited...!!! 
Edited by cutelittleangel - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful post
love makes you do crazy things
and we had the proof in the form of asr today
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post fazzy...

it was just amazing episode ..i must say cvs did fab job today...

my heart skipped a beat when arnav danced in salman style for his khushi..omg..love has changed him soo much...he loves khushi soo much...

and the way he proposed to her and kissed her hand was adorable and i just cried on that scene due to happiness which i felt for them

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely episode! And I am sure Khushi si going to crash it, becoz she is a party crasher, remember party Arnav gave for Payash. Its her turn to give a performance!