Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Foreplay is fabulous, Nidhi. Brilliantly written. Loved each and every bit of it. 

But the truth was that they enjoyed keeping it a secret. There was an odd thrill to it, a contagious excitement. But the still deeper truth was that they were scared of what it would do to them. There would be no more privacy, they would be compelled to share their intimate moments. And the thought of sharing even a single memory of theirs with someone else was unacceptable by both. The fact that only the both of them knew about it, lent a certain charm to each memory. It was their own little world where nothing else and no one else mattered. And anyone intruding upon it felt hurtful.

These lines are so very relatable to our SwaRon. The last part of the OS was undoubtedly awesome. Swayum replaying the foreplay and as Meera said, the tormentor ended up being tormented in the end. Enjoyed reading a dominating Sharon and a witty Swayum. Thanks for giving us such a beautiful piece of work.
Eagerly waiting for the next one.

ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Really luved the way swarons relationship was described by u...how they like keeping their memories to themselves...n keeping their relationship under wraps...liked how sharon dared to be so bold n that to infront of everybody.
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For the first OS:
I loved it very much..
This was so much cute one.

sharon stalking Swayam and felt that he didnt know her when he helped her amnd knew his name ...
Cute one..

HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
Sharon giving demo on kiss in front of everyone surprising n swayam volunteer himself was hilarious
Gang reaction was amusing n the best part where swayam tease sharon n take his revenge...:)
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome OS Nidhi. Romantic it was. The name - "Foreplay", Smart one, that. I liked this tit for tat Romance. And you write beautifully, Nidhi. Like really really beautifully.

Thank you for the PM

P.S Congrats on becoming an IF-Dazzler :)
Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Comment for the second os;
Loved it..
Yup the pittle Swaron are so cute..
The way tge enjoy themselves is of great fun to raed,.
thansk for pm..

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res
-unres-
that was amazing...:-) d way nil started the subject...:-P n d guys agreeing to it n the girls saying tht its nt easy. loved how sharon actually wanted to demonstrate n swayam agreed to kiss her n thn getting lost in deir world <3 n aftr everybody left...the foreplay which swayam did was...well...perfect. u always manage to make me smile :-) Edited by damonelena - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nidhi that was like amazing !!
fantastically written.πŸ‘
sharon being the bold one , teaching others what to do before kissing was awesome , reading the condition of bechara swayam totally cracked me up .πŸ˜†
the last part was like HAWT  SwaRon romance .

It was good." She said, shaking her head, to throw away all the lingering effects of the "Foreplay". "It was really, really good." She sighed.

He looked at the havoc he had wreaked and chuckled πŸ˜†

sharon ki halat πŸ˜³

will waiting for ur coming os's ...

thanks for the PM.

P.S- congrats for becoming an IF-dazzler πŸ₯³

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No introductions for this one. I'm extremely mortified that I couldn't respond to each one of you personally. Thanks a billion tonnes guys. I appreciate it very much. β˜ΊοΈ

And all those people who have reserved kindly oblige me by un-reserving those posts. It slightly annoying to see those reserved posts. (Yes Shalini. That was chiefly directed at you.) πŸ˜³

One more thing. This is possibly the last OS of this marathon thanks to my incapability of finishing the remaining two OSs. 

If you could see me now

He looked at his watch and gave another irritated sigh.

When was that bloody bus going to come? He thought, frustrated.

He had been waiting in this stinking bus stop for the past 21 minutes and there was no sign of the bus. And that bus was supposed to arrive 30 minutes earlier.

Just his luck that his stupid car had decided to break down today, miles away from his office, when he had an important meeting that was about to start in 20 minutes.

And thanks to this mercilessly heavy rain, he had no network on his cell phone and he was drenched to the bone.

Could this day get any worse? He thought.

As if on cue, he saw a middle aged woman, staring at him conspicuously, from the other end of the bus stop.

Great! Now he was being checked out by a woman who was old enough to be his mother!

He glanced sideways only to see that woman smiling creepily at him. He quickly averted his gaze and prayed to all the new Gods and the old for his bus to come quickly.

As if the Gods finally decided to put an end to his misery, the bus arrived just then, squirting a cloud of polluted smoke in its wake. He quickly got onto the bus along with a dozen other people. He saw the lady get on the bus behind him and he quickly sat next down on the first single empty seat that he could find. He saw a disappointed look on the woman's face as she found herself a seat somewhere in the rear end of the bus. He heaved a sigh of relief and adjusted comfortably in his seat as the bus began to move.

The journey had commenced.

He looked to his right to see a girl occupying the window seat next to him.

That is when that familiar, hateful feeling crept inside him. A nauseating sensation overtook him, making him instantly giddy. His head spun in imaginary circles and unconsciously he clutched at the first thing that his hand could make contact with, which was something soft and soothing.

He took in swift, short breaths to stop his stomach from doing wayward flips. It helped, but only a little. He could still feel his ears ringing.

He so hated motion sickness!

He had to divert his mind. The more he kept thinking about it, the more it threatened to revolt.

As the thought from his unconscious mind entered his conscious part, he realized that he was still holding that something 'soft and soothing' in his hand. Glancing sideways he saw that he was holding that girl's hand. Oddly enough, he hadn't heard her protest.

He quickly withdrew his hand and looked up to rest his eyes on the girl.

Fair, unblemished complexion with slanting, smooth cheekbones and firm, plush lips ' she was a warm beauty. She was dressed in a body-hugging, light grey sweater over a pair of blue faded jeans with a black scarf wrapped around her neck. Her glistening hair played with the wind blowing in from the window giving her a breezy look.  He couldn't see her eyes though, as they were hidden behind a pair of brownish-black shades. Somehow, he badly wanted to see her eyes.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"It's alright." She replied, her lips curving effortlessly in one of the most endearing smile that he had ever seen. The skin at her cheeks dug in, showcasing two well formed dimples, accentuating her beauty in the best way possible. His eagerness to see her eyes increased. He imagined what she would look like without those shades. Already a certain tenderness towards her had made a cosy place in his heart. And he had only just met her.

He ran a hand through his still wet hair, making them stand at weird, comic angles. But she didn't laugh at him.

"That's a nice novel you're reading there." He said, pointing to the open book she held in her hand. He had already forgotten about that dreary, squeamish feeling he had in the pit of his stomach.

"That's good to know." She said, shutting the book and placing it on her lap.

"Do you travel by bus a lot?" he asked, not willingly to let this conversation die.

"Yes." She replied, with that same genial smile that made his insides warm. "Bus folk are the friendliest lot."

"I'm sure they are." He said, glancing uneasily at the woman who was still staring at him from behind. He quickly turned his attention back to the fair companion sitting beside him.

"They are very helpful and kind and selfless people." She continued, her smile growing.

He nodded.

"Do you travel by bus a lot?" she asked.

"No, not a lot." He said. "I get motion sickness."

"Ahh. That's unfortunate. Travelling by bus is quite an adventure. The hustle, the bustle, the noises ' and the best part is meeting new people. Strangers with whom you exchange a friendly conversation, for a moment forgetting the fact that they are strangers, that you don't know them, that your world is different from theirs." She said passionately.

"I'm sorry." She apologized. "Am I boring you?"

"No, you're not." He replied firmly. In fact, he had been listening to her, mesmerized, hanging on to her every word. There was something about her that compelled him to listen to her intently. She spoke with such jest and passion that it was contagious. He could feel his mind and his heart getting lighter with every moment that he spend with her.

"I'm Sharon, by the way." She said.

"I'm Swayam." He said.

"What made you get on a bus today?" she asked, curiously.

"My car broke down." He explained. "And since it's raining, I couldn't find an empty rickshaw or a taxi."

She nodded, sympathetically.

"Where are you headed?" he asked her.

"Wherever it leads me." She said, chuckling enigmatically.

He frowned in confusion.

"You're awfully free spirited for a girl your age." He said and instantly bit his tongue at his unabashed behaviour.

But she didn't seem to mind. Instead she smiled and said-

"If I wasn't I would probably be a lonely old wench with only seventeen cats for company."

"Why would you say that? For a beautiful girl like you I'm sure you wouldn't find yourself short of human company even if you were a selfish little shrew." He said boisterously and then immediately smacked himself mentally.

What was wrong with him? He had only just met her and he was showering compliments on her so generously. Not only that. He had gone ahead and almost called her a selfish little shrew. He ought to be hanged for that! He thought.

Her smile turned rueful.

"Nobody likes a blind, selfish little shrew no matter how beautiful she is." She said, removing her shades.

It was one of those painful moments of life, when a horrible realization suddenly dawns on you and you fervently wish that you were lying in some ditch, dead and unobtrusive. As his eyes met hers, all the longing in them turned to an astonishing amount of pain.

They were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. They shown with an opalescent grey colour with almost invisible flecks of golden-green embedded in them. But they were as opaque as slabs of concrete. They were dead.

He felt instantly ashamed of himself. He didn't know why but he did. Maybe he shouldn't have been so forward with her. But somewhere in the deepest depths of his heart, he felt a sharp, stinging pain at her predicament. He had no idea what it was like to be blind. But he knew that if someone came and told him that he would never be able to see for the rest of his life, he would have gone mad. And yet here she was, handling it so bravely. He felt a sudden rush of admiration for her. A good soul like her didn't deserve this.

"I'm...sorry. I didn't realize..." he trailed off, unable to look at her anymore, out of shame.

She smiled.

"I'll take that as a compliment." She said. "Sometimes the people who see are blinder than the people who can't."

He jerked his head upwards to look at her and for an eternal moment he looked past everything ' her beauty, her eyes and her clothes. For one moment, he just glimpsed at her unmarred, pure soul from where her heart-warming smile came from. For one moment he stared at her in awe.

"You're beautiful." He said, this time not complimenting her looks but her pure heart.

As if understanding the meaning behind those words, she blushed.

He wanted to ask her about it, about how it had happened. But he refrained.

The bus suddenly lurched at that moment and his hands reflexively sought hers to prevent her from hitting the seat in front of her.

"Thanks." She smiled.

He nodded and then realized that she couldn't see that so he mumbled-

"You're welcome," sheepishly, unaware that he was still holding her hands.

"Do you mind if I feel your face? I would like to remember it." she said, unhesitatingly.

"Yeah...sure..." he stuttered, taken aback.

She moved her hands along his, fumbling her way to his face. When she finally reached it, she began to feel every inch of his face. She swept her fingers over his closed eyelids, brushing the tips against his eyelashes.

"What colour are your eyes?" she asked, curiously.

"Brown."

"Like the chocolate?" she asked.

"Yes, but how would you know...?" he started.

"I wasn't always blind." She said, smiling. "I know what brown looks like."

He once again felt ill at ease.

Meanwhile, her fingers moved down and lightly tapped his nose.

"You have a funny nose." She said, joyfully. "I like it."

He felt his ears turning red.

Her hands caressed his cheeks next, her fingers moulding against the hardness of his jaw. And then without a second thought, she delicately pressed her fingers against his lips.

He froze.

"Would you mind smiling a bit?" she asked, sheepishly.

Without thinking twice, he turned the corners of his lips into a brave attempt at a smile. He almost managed too, as his teeth peeked a little through his lips and two deep, damning trenches appeared on his cheeks. She poked his dimples and smiled.

"You have a beautiful smile." She said.

They sat like that for what seemed like all eternity but in reality was only a minute and a half, when the bus halted to a stop.

"That's my stop there." She said, gathering her belongings into her back pack.

"How do you know?" he asked, incredulous.

"Years of experience, Swayam." She said.

He felt oddly elated at her mention of his name.

She took her wooden stick, which had been leaning against the backseat and stood up. He stood up as well, to make way for her.

"That's quite an unusual stick." He observed.

"Well I'm not your typical blind girl. I prefer this stick to any other." She said.

He shuffled out of his seat and stood in the aisle, waiting for her to move out.

She managed to scramble out of her seat without much difficulty and stood in the aisle, facing him.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Swayam." She said, holding out her hand.

"It was nice meeting you too." He said, lamely, clasping her hand in his.

He reluctantly let her hand go, after he had prolonged the handshake as much as he could.

"Do you want me to help you out of the bus?" he asked, as she turned to leave.

"No," she smiled. "I'll manage."

With that, she fumbled her way towards the exit while he stood there looking at her. Before she got off the bus, she turned for the last time and said-

"I hope we meet again."

She smiled briefly and was gone.

"I hope so too." He whispered to himself.

He fell back on his seat and sighed.