I just want you to know,
That even though we sometimes fight,
I will always love you!
No matter what, day or night.
You are all I've wanted,
You are all I need.
You are all I've dreamed of,
You are all of this to me.

today's episode was one of the best ones...the things that stood out for me were:
1. case was good n the way of solving it was again fantastic...today for the first time i felt the whole ETF contributed not arjun alone...πŸ‘
2.rathore stood up for riya when arjun ignored her...πŸ‘ this shows why rathore should be the chief of ETF because he takes his team along with him...πŸ‘πŸΌ
3.chotu-shree cracked me up today...their first scene in which they enacted riya-arjun was hilarious then that bathroom sequence where shree was telling everyone the magic trick n the gas used...it was damn funny...lastly, the fighting sequence...
must say shree-chotu were awesome today...πŸ‘
4.rathore-arjun's car convo was a mature approach from both of them...the way rathore made arjun realize that he is a part of a team now n he should work like one...this was very much needed...πŸ‘ arjun also told rathore to trust him n finally in the last scene rathore did trust him n finally praised arjun by saying GOOD JOb..
(the very much deserved praise for arjun)...πŸ‘πŸΌ
5. the last one is of course my favourite ARIYA...
riya's apology was the most adorable apology ever...there was guilt in her eyes n her voice was broken....sana nailed it today...πŸ‘πŸ‘what i loved about that scene was that riya just put down all taht was in her heart...(a heart-felt convo to be precise)...she was honest in her confession tat although it was a mistake but she was curious to know his past...she said she knew her limits n she didn't cross them intentionally...riya stole my heart with her innocence today...😳 arjun was also right in his place as he was hurt by her actions n he had the right to be angry...that look he gave to riya when she said plz believe me ...it was scary... shaleen is an amazing actor...πŸ‘πŸ‘ the second scene of after riya's phone convo...the way arjun stopped n looked at her n there was a sudden change in his emotions...a sign that he will trust riya soon n he felt the pain in her eyes...😳 ..but then again he left riya in tears...😭
the poem above is for my ARIYA...😳 will miss them tomorrow...πŸ˜” but still today's epi was a total paisa vasool...πŸ˜†
p.s. my comments in pink n the drama scenes in purple...πŸ˜›
do read n comment everyone..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sree chotu scene...out of d world
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nd last scene wen rathore praises arjun...i found it good..hmmm

My best scene of d epi...very small...but loved it...
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazing <3
ds is so good...m surely gonna use these lines in my siggy...
you make me feel special,
You make me feel new,
You make me feel loved,
With everything you do.
My eyes light up when you enter a room.
I smile when we are together.
No matter how bad things are,
You always make them better.
I just want you to know,
That even though we sometimes fight,
I will always love you!
No matter what, day or night.
You are all I've wanted,
You are all I need.
You are all I've dreamed of,
You are all of this to me.

chotu-sri were awsum 2dy...lub tehir bromance

riya-arjun scenes were fab..alothough tehy were short bt still..enough 4 me 2 drool ;)
pratsy thumbnail
shaleen is an amazing actor...πŸ‘πŸ‘ the second scene of after riya's phone convo...the way arjun stopped n looked at her n there was a sudden change in his emotions...a sign that he will trust riya soon n he felt the pain in her eyes...😳 ..but then again he left riya in tears...😭

one of ariya's best scene

he felt her pain
he stood still 4 sumtym...

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@sweetdoc...i agree..:)
@pratsy,,,,,thnx dear...sure use it n iw willl put that sig in my dabba. as soon as u put it in gallery..πŸ˜†
mushiroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratsy

shaleen is an amazing actor...πŸ‘πŸ‘ the second scene of after riya's phone convo...the way arjun stopped n looked at her n there was a sudden change in his emotions...a sign that he will trust riya soon n he felt the pain in her eyes...😳 ..but then again he left riya in tears...😭

one of ariya's best scene

he felt her pain
he stood still 4 sumtym...

yes but he again left her in tears...😭😳
atleast he stopped n that is enough for us to drool over this week...πŸ˜†
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yep on overall, z epi was good.
Plus Ria's apology was very innocent, n least z way Arjun looked at her in z end after her phone call was interesting... It was as if he was trying to know the truth just by looking in her eyes...
We al had expected Arjun to be a bit sorry in this epi,unfortunately he completely ignored riya thoughout the epi! N it was riya who finally asked sorry.
By the way, that phone call of riya,does it mean she wont be here in next epi?
pratsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

yes but he again left her in tears...😭😳
atleast he stopped n that is enough for us to drool over this week...πŸ˜†

yupz

dats y
i added dat avi in my dabba

m drooling over it😳
mushiroxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

yep on overall, z epi was good.

Plus Ria's apology was very innocent, n least z way Arjun looked at her in z end after her phone call was interesting... It was as if he was trying to know the truth just by looking in her eyes...
We al had expected Arjun to be a bit sorry in this epi,unfortunately he completely ignored riya thoughout the epi! N it was riya who finally asked sorry.
By the way, that phone call of riya,does it mean she wont be here in next epi?

yeah even i was surprised...arjun ignored riya in the whole epi...poor girl...πŸ˜†
n she wont be in tomorrow's epi...😭 she asked rathore for leave 4 one day...