well 3 din aur then m free😊
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
😃 . . . Mere bhi shuru hone wale hai 28 se 😔
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know re... its hell tiring sply when we r not interested... but koi nahi all the best for urs... padh kar jaan meri tarah nahi🤣 bina padhe
yogini64 thumbnail
Padhti hun na . . . IF pe 🤣
ShenzK thumbnail
aur wahan paper pe kya likhti hai Kr romance???
yogini64 thumbnail
Kaash likh sakti toh top karti na 😍
padhna padega ab toh . . .
ShenzK thumbnail
padh padh... bhalaa ho jayega tera🤪
yogini64 thumbnail
Hahaha . . . . Pakau padhai 🤢
ShenzK thumbnail
hello peeps... here's the next update... well this update has POV's of all the four characters however I had plan to make it only with Sharon's POV but with Vaishu's threatening comments (just kidding) but it wud be mostly in Sharon's POV😳

okay meri bakwaas bandh n here goes the update...

CHAPTER2

(narrator's POV):

the day was quite peaceful yet hectic for the two divas who were busy planning the event for their college n their repo as well... they gotta teach those boys a lesson, who think these college chicks ain't better than the profession namunas. the entire student association was helping the two divas. suddenly 3 car screeched outside the gate. two handsome men followed by a few people seemed to be working under them.

the two men walked straight to the principal's cabin where as the girls were just drooling at the two hunks and boys felt jealous. principal was busy discussing sumthing with the girls. they entered and saw Kria and Sharon.

(Sharon's POV):

oh please!! namune, not again... then what was next principal gave them a warm welcome... were they really worth it? 

"so Mr. Shekhawat and Mr. Singhania, are you both ready to organize the event with ur team?" the principal asked with a smile plastered on her face. 

"ma'am we gonna plan this event." Kritz argued.

"but Kria these are professionals they trained n highly skilled" she again stated the same. these two namune n skilled, my foot!!!

"ma'am we have been doing these since our JC so I don't think we r less than these people in any manner." I said not able to digest the taarif of the namunas 

the argument went for long time and that's all because of these two flirt brothers... thankfully ab tak inki flirt giri shuru nahi hui... but u never know yeh dono kab apne real avtaar mein aa jaye...

finally everything was settled and Principal was sumhow convinced with the plan of event being organized by both the teams in order to get over the fuss created by the students. but she had laid down a condition that only the organizing company wud be paid off n the students will have to get their planning done thru generating their own resources n arranging funds...

(Kria's POV):

I had never expected this!!! prini cud be this rude to us n this all is happening  just because of u Swayam!!! ek baar haath lag jaye, akele mein, phir bataati hu!!!

"hello beauties" Reyaansh greeted us... huh!!! disgusting apne bhai ke samne uski hone waali mangetar ke saath flirt karne ki koshish!!! sharam nahi aati...

"sharam nahi aati tumhe?" I said irritatingly

"ab beautiful cheezon ki tareef karne mein kaisi sharam? waise bhi bhagwaan ne itni mehnat se toh banaya hai... ab iski bhi tareef na karein toh kiski karein... ab insaan mein kitna bhi attitude kyu na bhara ho bhagwaan ki mehnat ko toh appreciate karna padega na.." he said with one of his disgusting sheepish smile.

"sweetheart sab ho gaya na jaise tum log chahte the toh ab tumhara chehra kyu utra hua hai?" Swayam asked me. as if he didn't knew? abhi bataati hu...

"don't talk to me. is this really what we (pointing at herself and Sharon) wanted. you know what Swayam mujhe lagta hai you don't give a damn to anyone's feeling. tum logo ko paise banaane ka bahut shaukh hai a toh lemme tell u agar humara event planning better hui toh u guys will not accept the payment. aur agar tumhara better hua toh I'll do whatever u say." I said at a higher pitch

"1stly agar tumhe lagta hai ki humein sirf paison se matlab hai toh fine think whatever u want to... n get ready... we'll show u the real talent" Reyaansh said with a bit harsh tone... 

who the hell was he to behave with me like this? samajhta kya hai apne aapko? I'll show u what can Kria ghai do...

"kria please dont get hyper. its just a way I can spend time along with u n I promise this wont affect ur event n reputation.. pakka" he said lovingly😳 to which I cud just nod.

they parted their ways and went in opposite directions.

later, when Kria was walking in the corridor sum1 pulled her into an empty classroom and locked the door. 
it was Swayam Shekhawat🤣

(Swayam's POV):

"hello sweetheart!!" I said pinning her to the wall with one arm around her waist and the other holding her hands.

she looked at our closeness and tried to escape from my grip but I tightened the grip around her waist while she lowered her lashes. 

oh being shy n all!! but this wont work I wont leave u...

"i didn't only cum here for that event but to spend sum quality time with u." I said lifting her chin up with my index finger.

"don't forget right now we r competitors" she shot back an instant reply

"n I have warned u no romancing before engagement" she continued.

engagement ke liye abhi aur time hai... till u complete ur studies... studies itna time kyu leti hai?

"fine lets get engaged today itself. in fact abhi" I said 
kya karu wait nahi hota...

"accha now leave me isse pehle koi humein dekh le..." saying so she pushed me and stood a bit away.

ahh!! mujhe Swayam se Sharon ke baare mein baat karni hogi... oh yes!!! 

I took a deep breathe n  said "swayam I wanted to talk to u." 

"yes say na" she sounded a bit serious

"swayam can u please stop flirting with Sharon." she said it in a go it took time for me to understand what exactly did she say.

sharon ke saath flirt karna bandh kardu?

"y? r u jealous?" I tried to take her in my arms but this time she didn't protest in fact she leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder and said "I can never be envious or jealous of Sharon. she is my best friend in fact she means a lot more to me. I can do any thing for her. but just asking u not to flirt with her as she is very emotional and  reserved as well. so please, ur actions might hurt her."

"you know what? u both frnz can really do anything for each other. here u r explaining me not to flirt with her so that she is not hurt n there she tolerates me just because m going to marry u. strange!!!" I really was amazed to see their bonding

"that's our friendship."she winked at me😉 and ran outside. I tried to catch her but cudn't. she turned back and gave me a flying kiss and disappeared from my sight but this left a grin on my face.

Rey was taking a tour of the college so as to make a better planning while Sharon was busy taking auditions for the spl dance performance for the chief guest.

the dancers were not that good she was getting irritated.

"stop it!! just stop it!!! is this all what u guys have. zero talent? dance ka D bhi nahi aata n u ppl wanna perform in front of the chief guest? my foot none of u r going for this... n that's final"

this was noticed by her Mr.flirt. 

he came up to the stage to perform (just the way he did during footloose auditions but here he was confident)

he started performing but had a smirk, that made Sharon feel insulted.

this is not happening how dare he!!! mujhe insult karne ke liye he'll humiliate me in front of the entire college. No!!! no way Swayam. I won't give u a chance to do so... spoiling my name... is not allowed Mr.flirt.

I moved up on the stage n joined him 

(same as in D3 footloose auditions when she dances to distract Swayam) 

She twirls around and was about to slap him when he held her hand tight and started dancing along with her. he forcefully makes her dance along and they do tango together but with aggression. Swayam has lost his temper at the thought of a girl who was just about to slap him while Sharon was just cursing the moment. 

I'll make u pay for this... n this is my promise, Sharon!!!

what u did is not worth ignoring, Swayam... I hate u!!!

Rey was passing by the corridor when he saw boys following Kria. they were just drooling at her and she was ordering them to do this n that... but no one was actually listening to her.

(Rey's POV):

she climbed up a stool and started hanging a poster but she was not able to balance... ab kya heroic entry maarni padegi...

the moment she lost her balance n was about to fall, the very next second she was safe n secure, where? in my arms...

she had her eyes closed and had gripped by shirt ...

she opened up her eyes and I had a 24 inch smile palstered on my face.

"put me down." she said in her not so good tone.

"I said chodo mujhe, put me down right now" she said with a tone that none of the girls use for Reyaansh Singhania, not even in their nightmares...

I had enough of her, I flew my arms in the air making her kiss the ground.

'thud'

"thats what happens when sum1 messes with me. so u better watch out chick" 😉saying so I left the place

I found people starring at me... this was hell embarrassing...
how dare he... sab ke samne meri insult u really gotta pay for this... no one gets away this easily after messing up with me... no way...

finally khatam... PMs later... itne saare updates dungi toh yahi haal hoga naa...

anyways... ignore typos...

n do leave ur long comments

phir chahe kitne bhi jutte chappal hi kyu na marne ho... but do comment😳

well m ready to take juttas n chappals frm u all this time as I know KriYam romance k baad vo obvious hai😃
Edited by -shenz- - 10 years ago