Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ashu1909

nice update dear loved it

thanks dear 😊
nitali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovelyyy ...
post the next part soon naaa... pllzzz...
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
</font>[/DIV] thank you darling...you know why i call you darling cause i love your sweet comments and i feel so good...you are a sweetheart... thanks a lot 🤗 luv u too...😊
di thank u...bt after reading ur ud my words come automatically...aap bhi to itne sweet ho...love u too
hmara aj ka dose nhi mila di
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was simply awsum..

loved the cute moments b/w them...

it was really sweet..

thnx for the pm...

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nitali

lovelyyy ...
post the next part soon naaa... pllzzz...

thanks dear...will try and update soon...haven't even started scribbling yet...😛
Freethinker thumbnail
thank you darling...you know why i call you darling cause i love your sweet comments and i feel so good...you are a sweetheart... thanks a lot 🤗 luv u too...😊
[/QUOTE] di thank u...bt after reading ur ud my words come automatically...aap bhi to itne sweet ho...love u too
hmara aj ka dose nhi mila di [/QUOTE] thanks baby for thinking i am worth flattering... 😉
Freethinker thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

that was simply awsum..

loved the cute moments b/w them...

it was really sweet..

thnx for the pm...

thanks sweetie...😊
Freethinker thumbnail

Part 46

he placed a small kiss on her ear... "you saved me from death"

for next few seconds she revised his words

"you saved me from death"

Chandni's heart thudded against her chest... Veer could easily feel her heart beats...he hold her more closer "there was a curse on my family which is said to be hundreds of years old..."

Chandni's mind had showered numerous questions in those few seconds... she wanted to look at him but his hold was so tight not wanting to leave her even for a second... she relaxed her mind to concentrate on Veer's words... each and every word touched her heart and soul...

Veer stopped for sometime and pulled away a little to look at her features, her eyes that were waiting for him to continue... her hands were cold but she wasn't nervous, "Chandni"

he took her face in his hands... she was lovingly looking at Veer as if she was always waiting for him to hold her, to love her...

the moment she blinked her eyes...he could see her eyes wet... was she crying he thought... his thumb reached her eyes and wiped the small tear that occupied her beautiful eyes...

"you are crying?" he said softly...

Chandni wanted to hear him again and again... but somehow she first wanted to look at him...he always seemed so happy but he had hidden so much pain inside...

she simply nodded her head that she wasn't crying  and took his face in her hands... they were close...very close... she removed all the distance between them...

her lips felt the touch of his lips...though it was just a touch but the effect on her body was hundred times more than she could imagine...it was some other feeling or emotion...her legs trembled...

she didn't open her eyes...they were shut tightly... she didn't remember when his lips made another touch with her lips...her hands moved down towards his chest... for the next few seconds she felt tremendous change in herself... it was not just a kiss, it seemed a transformation...her body didn't seemed hers...she never wanted to stop him... he kissed her gently sucking her lips... his right hand moved towards her nape...and left hand made its hold around her waist...

The morning sun enveloped from the mountains... All Chandni could feel was cool breeze from the mountains and hot kiss on her lips... his hands felt like magic on her body... she never wanted to open her eyes...

Veer sucked her lips tenderly...feeling her warm breath...her lips were so beautiful that he never wanted to leave them...just like rose petals her lips always felt pure and juicy...

After a very long time...

He lifted his head to look at her face that had turned all crimson... her eyes still closed experiencing the change her body felt few seconds back...

"Chandni" his voice made her heart beat against her chest... she couldn't open her eyes to face him...she felt embarrassed... "Veer" she whispered...

he held her closer to him...

"Veer...please don't say anything..." she whispered again...

without saying another word he lifted her in his arms, and took her under a huge tree where he lay her nicely on the ground...

She didn't open her eyes...her enormously beautiful body trembled...she was nervous...she felt him on her side sliding his arm around her waist...

Veer knew he couldn't control his feelings for Chandni...and today he was happy to see her kissing him... he saw her face that clearly showed her shyness and love for him...

He kissed her blushing cheeks and placed his arm under her head... slowly she opened her eyes and looked at the sky...then looked at him...she entwined her cold hand with his warm hand... "Veer"

"hmm"

"i want to hear the complete truth". She said softly...while laying her head under the strong arm and holding his hand...

Veer looked at her and kissed her forehead, then looked up in the open sky... "this curse that was hidden from me until one day Kaka told me about it...I would have died before turning twenty one, if we hadn't met on that night..."

Chandni lifted her head and looked at him "what?"

"yes...now this curse is eradicated forever..." he said while looking at her fair fingers...

Chandni looked shockingly at him "so you mean, when we slept together that curse had destroyed..??"

"Kaka told me he had a crown that was hundreds of years of old when someone gave the curse to the royal family...and that day when we made love it broke into peices..." he said...

Chandni couldn't believe him...it seemed like a fairytale... she smiled... "are you serious Veer??"

he looked at her... and came closer...

"Veer please" she blushed... keeping her hands on her face...

"so you don't want me to kiss you?" he asked smilingly...

Chandni uncovered her face... "no its not that..."

he stroked his thumb on her cheek... "Chandni..."

"hmm"

"i can't live without you" he said softly...

Chandni's heart melted at his every word...she wanted to embrace him tightly in her arms... she rolled herself over him... shocking Veer completely... he saw her eyes looking into his...

"now you are not scared of me?" he asked smilingly...while she lay her head on his chest and Veer caressed her back...

"no" she lay over him for long time...there was silence...only the chirping of the birds and some sound of the wind was heard... her ear clearly heard his heart beat... while he embraced her tightly...

After some time...

Chandni thought of telling him about her truth that she faced... "Veer"

"hmm"

she looked in his eyes that were closed...she smiled...but soon her smile changed into some other unknown emotion...she gazed at his lips...his neck...she felt his strong chest... she didn't remember when she kissed him on his neck...Veer opened his eyes and felt her hands unbuttoning his shirt...she touched his chest...and placed a small kiss...

another instant Veer rolled over and she was lying under him... "Veer"

she was nervous... her heart and mind only thought about him...

"why did you unbutton my shirt??" he asked looking into her eyes...

shyly she looked around... her heart was thumping to his question...she herself didn't knew why she did that...

slowly he pressed her hands firmly against the ground with his hands... there was a strong passion hidden in her eyes... but she always denied... Veer's eyes fell on her lips...down her fair neck that was tempting...he wanted to bite her... he bent down...

he was about kiss her neck when they heard a phone bell...

It was Veer's phone... he got up to answer his phone...

"yes...i will come today...how can I miss your party" Veer said smilingly...see you in the evening...

In the mean time Chandni got up... and dusted off her clothes...

he looked at her... "that was Vishal...they have some party...and..."

"Veer...i don't mind if you go to any party unless you don't drink..." she said softly...

Veer gazed at her... "Chandni...its not easy for me to quit...but I will try...for you"

Chandni smiled... "i have to leave...will see you tomorrow"

"why tomorrow?? I am coming tonight..." he winked...

Chandni hit him on his shoulder "you don't stop teasing me"

he embraced her tightly in his arms "i am not teasing...i will come..."

Edited by Freethinker - 11 years ago
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ae ji o ji lo ji suno ji,hum a gaye
di that was not much but a little ahem ahem,veer raichand the great veer raichand told her about the curse n chandu is finding it like a fairytale...ha ha ha ha...chandu ki fairytale main monster uska prince charming h
n chandu didn't tell him about satyabhama...are kaise batati,she was busy in romance n veer promised her that he will try to leave his drinking habbit...good n veer is going at her house at night ahem ahem veer...
update soon
luv u :-)
Edited by ridzzi - 11 years ago