Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
👏thanks...very good dscription...👏
chetanahooda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

*[This is a members only post]*

Please do not copy any of the matter from here and present as 

your own, trust me it takes great amount of effort.

Warning: This chapter contains some mature content, for (18+) welcome others enter at your own risk.

Chapter 2

Arnav woke up with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee sitting next to his bed; old habits die hard; he was a living example of habits. His routine was so meticulous that sometimes he surprised himself too. Today was a little different for he was to work a full day on 3hrs sleep; this tiny disruption fueled his fury over the disaster show from the past week. That girl had ruined enough things already and to top it off she had invaded his sleep too, that was the very last straw, but he had run out of ideas to get his back on her. This was another new to him, each time he thought of something ruthless to do, something in his chest region constricted. He felt guilty, yes guilty!

He could see her shocked face in front of him each time he recollected breaking the dori of her choli, he had not meant to attack the girl, but in rage he had done it and was now haunted by her floating face with the embarrassed look, when she had turned her back to him and opened her hair'she had beautiful hair, long terraces which clung vice-like'what was he thinking!

Damnit! The impudent chit has to be exorcised from his system; he pushed himself from the bed and reached for the now cold coffee, another ruined thing all thanks to Her!

A floor below, Anjali woke up to an empty bed, shoot! She had missed an ace opportunity to put her plan into action. But where could Shyam have gone so early in the morning. She got up from the bed and braced her weight on her good left foot, to give time to the brace to bear the pressure of gravity. She had gotten into the habit now and did this without thought, effort or pain. She looked around for her robe and spied it on the sofa across the bed, but before she could step any further she checked on the photograph on the nightstand, that girl and a smirk crept on her lips. She left her robe alone and walked towards the bathroom and her smirk just grew wider when she heard the shower running. Well if the bed was empty, the shower should at least see some action. She entered the bathroom without knocking and encountered the bare back of her husband; the man had a terrific body, all solid, hard and plain. Her mouth watered as she crept behind him, pulling her night gown over her head she stepped under the spray of water simultaneously sliding her hand on his waist.

Shyam had sensed Anjali as soon as she entered the bathroom, he smiled to himself. He had seen the picture of the girl from 'Arnav's-fashion-show-scandal' and had instantly known he was in trouble, but as always he was going to be paid in kind for all his trouble in advance, bouy Anjali was a great business woman and he loved that scheming mind of hers. He warned himself for the grueling session's fruitless arguments but it was hard to care when he could almost smell her near him. Then he felt her long, thin fingers sliding from the sides of his waist and fast approaching his belly, sheer heaven. He instantly put his hand to cover hers on his body.

Shyam- "Good Morning, I see you are in a hurry'hmm?"

Anjali- "No, not at all. Why makes you think that?" She purred the last part while she squished the lower part of her body into his rear.

She was hot and pulsing and the wetness that clung on her had very little to do with tap water.

Shyam closed his eyes while his eye balls rolled in his sockets from the sheer pleasure of her response; to have someone in your life so fully yours was truly a blessing.  He husked out her name and turned towards her, making her breasts crash into his chest.

Anjali- "You know today I actually have time to wait for you, I mean P-R-O-P-E-R-L-Y." She stressed on the last part, but gave away her slight nervousness by biting her lip.

All Shyam could thing was, man she is the most wildly sexy person he had had the pleasure of knowing, she had the skills to drive him out of his sane mind and had been doing it for 6years now, but she still had her doubts.

He smiled at the adorable picture she made, traced his right palm to her left bottom cheek and smacked her lightly making her gasp.

Her eyes widened when she felt that smack, well this was new! Suddenly she got a twinkle in her eye where she clawed her fingers at the back of his nape and angled her mouth to align with his.

All thoughts of "Photo-girl" chased out by the pati-dev.

It was difficult being a genius, yes you heard/ read right and for support meet Aakash, being woken up with a freak idea as how to compartmentalize the files in his cabinet was no fun and even the genius himself saw the loser tag hanging real high, but sometimes a man gotta do what a man gotta do. So he was very much up when the joy of the house Sarika  (from here forth read Chun-mun) came flying into his room.

Chun-mun- "Aakash mamu, chote mamu is grumbling again and he keep on saying impu-imp something chit." She let out a childish giggle with joy in her eyes, where grumbling Chote mamu was a casual occurrence she had stuck a deal with her Aakash mamu to irritate the already irritated Chote mamu on these days. At the tender age of 4, she knew she was too precious to ever face the wrath of infamous ASR.

Aakash abandoned his laptop to pick chun-mun onto his right shoulder, who squealed in the process and he made his way downstairs.

Chun-mun- "Aakash mamu humme toh Qutub Minar dikh raha hai." "Aakash mamu I can see Qutub Minar from here"

Aakash-"Chalo ab Jallianwala Bagh dikhata hun"  "Come now I'll show you Jallianwala Bagh**."

This was normal banter between the duo and rather a well practiced one at that.

Together they entered the grand dining hall of Shantivan and were greeted by his parents and grandmother, chun-mun's parents were missing, but the understanding family never raised a brow on the missing couple. They have been married for half a dozen years, had a daughter but they could still make a newly-wed couple blush.

Shyam drew back from the kiss and moved his attention on to her neck, suckling, kissing and was about to bite when Anjali said:

Anjali- "Shyam I am wearing a deep neck blouse tonight for the party." She was heavily panting and looked equally mad at the party to interfere into their wild ride; they usually never bothered with convention and had fallen into the habit of being teased for their visible evidences, but tonight was different and they both knew it.

Shyam groaned and homed on her breasts, immediately biting sucking the tender globes. Anjali let out a rasped breath at the pleasure bordering pain all the while never noticing her nails digging into his shoulders.

Shyam put both his hands on the rear part of her hips and elevated her on the vanity slab of the bathroom, which was built at the perfect height for such activity. It played out like a routine, just the feeling of monotony was missing, and rather they were too far gone in pleasure to even notice that they had picked up the act as good as an Army contingent performing a drill.

Shyam thrust into her welcoming warmth and slid home drawing both to the must awaited ecstasy. They both came back panting, their breaths mingling. Shyam smiled while panting and said:

Shyam-"You know this does not change anything." He smirked while helping her down from the slab.

Anjali face snapped to his and she said:

Anjali- "Matlab?" "Meaning?"

Shyam- "I am not helping you in your crazy scheme about the photo-girl" He left the bathroom with these words and his chuckle floating and a gaping Anjali behind.

Chun-mun's Chote mamu was also present but a grumbling ASR was too distracted to wish. Chun-mun instantly pouted when Aakash put her down on the dining table, for Chun-mun ate from the plate of any family member she took fancy of at the meal, well only the meals her parents were otherwise occupied. Chun-mun placed herself facing her chote mamu, who was yet to see her and put her baby fingers into his Aloo-ka-parantha.

Arnav snapped out of his "that-girl" musings and looked onto chun-mun who had picked him to eat with today, Di and jijaji really needed a little more discretion even the 4 year old knew it was something to blackmail about. The extra twinkle in her eye immediately reminded him of his scheming sister and knew she had chosen him for the fact that he was already irritated and silently smirked readying himself to act a little more agitated for her benefit.

Arnav- "Chunnu rehne do mai khilata hun." "Chunnu let it be, I'll feed you." He made sure his voice was a little more grumpy than usual and could prominently see her glee, while the rest of the family members had stopped eating to look at them anticipating the usual Fake-ASR-blast. The family and especially Aakash stuck to the drill just for the kicks Chun-mun got out of the experience.

Chun-mun- "Chote mamu humme aapki koi madat nai chaiye, aap toh bas apne main hi khoye raho." "Chote mamu, I don't need any of your help, you just be lost in your own world."

She fake-pouted but man did she do it well! Arnav thought that he and jijaji have a ticking time bomb in their hands, for if she used her antic on some poor boy, that guy was not only going to be dragged by him and jijaji but be fake-pouted by this little devil just about daily.

Arnav- "chunnu I am not in the mood, just open your mouth."

Chun-mun- "Chote mamu hummare liye toh aap kabhi bhi mood main nai hote, uss impu-impu-rent chit se hi baat karo!" "Chote mamu you are never in the mood when it comes to me, you go talk to your impu-impu-rent chit!"

While Chun-mun was still in the game, she could not have chosen to spill the beans at a better time.

Anjali- "Chote, which impuDent chit are you talking to these days, hmm?"

**Jallianwala Bagh    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh

The world is full of ill made plans, ill executed plans and never executed plans; plans shift with our priorities, so what will become of the plans of our characters...to find out stalk the thread!

Ciao!

Chapter 3                                             Chapter 1

Edited by chetanahooda - 11 years ago
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting...do continue soon...
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update, plz pm me when u continue
chetanahooda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
More than 200 views in the past half an hour and only 3 like and 2 comments...😭
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved the story..different from other ff's...cnt wait to read more.pls update soon and kindly pm me pls...
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was nice...loved it
d continue soon...
thanks for the pm...
alankruta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice story..., i lkd it vry much..
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful...I loved both the chapters...Would you Please PM when you update
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice story and I love chun mun,she is so cute and anjilli and Shyam r brilliant... Can't wait to read more.