Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I remembered reading a post where some members wanted a proper eyelock like in Geet and IPKKND for this new show...
But guys re-watched z 1st epi, we did hv an eye- lock, wen arjun was holding riya wen she attacked him...
They did share an eye-lock, ONLY... Unlike (Geet and IPKKND) it lasted only 2-3 seconds, instead of 1 mins😊...
But who knows wats in z future tracks, now that we know that somehow Arjun isnt indifferent from Riya( still i wont say love, love to bahut door ki baat hain😉), otherwise he wouldnt hv scolded her so badly in last epi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
how come no comments, no1 agrees wiz me?😭
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah you are true... and there was another cute scene where arjun is cleaning his wound and then when he sees riya he stops suddenly😳😳😳😳... 
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Yeah you are true... and there was another cute scene where arjun is cleaning his wound and then when he sees riya he stops suddenly😳... 

yep was also thinking about that scene,but somehow wasn't 100% sure whether they were looking at each other or not...
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i want arjun 2 protect riya frm goons...
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes that eye-lock was awesome...n the way he actually scolded riya was an alarm-bell that the man is surely getting affected by her presence in his life...the dialogue...DUR RAHO MUJHSE...😳
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Pratsy Cant wait for this fab show next week. Hope his misunderstanding about Riya is solved and knowing him we all know he wont say sry wonder how he will make it up to her...maybe by rescuing her from goons like you mentioned:):)

Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

yes that eye-lock was awesome...n the way he actually scolded riya was an alarm-bell that the man is surely getting affected by her presence in his life...the dialogue...DUR RAHO MUJHSE...😳

yep it looked that he's affected by her n is scolding her for it
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratsy

i want arjun 2 protect riya frm goons...

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

yep,maybe a vilain kidnap her, he tries saving her n in meanwhile thinks hw bad he has been to her😆
but i think we hv to wait a long long time for zat,if we really consider that it took abt 300 epis of IPKKND for z actors to finally confess n act on their love ðŸ˜›
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agreed

bt i wish..aisa jaldi ho...i wanna see possesive side of arjun