johan123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
(H)aving (A)nger (T)owards (E)veryone's (R)eaching (S)uccess... Y'all are jealous of POORVI. CLAM  THE HELL DOWN😆😆 Edited by johan123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The last I checked this was an open forum and all are eligible to express their views as long as they are not abusive to anyone or any contestant's physical aspects or otherwise. No one is jealous of anyone's success as far as I can see...it is a personal view being expressed by members about a singer's singing. 
tochukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm.. its not just about 'Poorvi', all the singers in Idol are like below average.. Seriously.. I mean they aren't even strong enough appearing for Saregamapa's auditions !!
The worst season, worst singers 😕
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nobody hates anyone.

Its just the majority of people feel that Poorvi is untalented. So whats the big deal? Are we not allowed to have an opinion anymore?
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just because someone thinks that someone else is more deserving than Poorvi in Indian Idol doesn't make them a hater
People are entitled to their opinion
In fact, the argument can be turned and said that you are being a hater to others who deserve to be there
So it's a matter of perspective, and as long as the opinions are not abusing someone/ something, we should all respect each other and their views 
niladri05011993 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am extremely happy that people of this forum are hating poorvi. because the more u hate her more her popularity is increasing across the length and breadth of the country and more votes she is getting. so plz keep up the amount of hating she is definetly in top 3 and who knows might even beat vipul to the indian idol crown.
Blossom5 thumbnail

No one hates Poorvi, we don't know her, she hasn't hurt us so why hate her? If we say she is besura at times, that's just it, she was besura, no love or hate about it. We post here because we love music and enjoy discussing it, and with discussion comes our opinion, we are still allowed to have those right? 😆  We aren't jealous either, why should we be jealous of anyone let alone Poorvi? It's annoying that judges constantly promote her while the competition is going on, it's annoying how other contestants are scrutinized on stricter standards and Poorvi is praised for her "attempts." That's all. Just because she isn't a favorite of some people doesn't mean she's our enemy or that we hate her.  ðŸ˜Š

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Opening posts only to instigate other members are not allowed on IF

**Topic closed
Indian idol dev team