Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kuch Jyada hi. In my opinion she should forget that all and think about new journey. What she remembers in each and every interview has happened.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

Kuch Jyada hi. In my opinion she should forget that all and think about new journey. What she remembers in each and every interview has happened.

lol yes I agree she is a very nostalgic person 
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

sure her role in Dangerous Ishk was challenging to her... it was challenging for the viewers to understand her acting as well.

lmao...she makes a comeback with dangerous ishq...she should shut up and  do some social work instead.
i heard they  were going to build a school for girls...she should seriously consider doing that instead of wasting her time in bollywood, nobody wants to see her frowning her eyebrows...had enough...go for a good cause. and yeah ..ur sis bebo should join u as well..after all..after marriage she is going to be out of work too.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She carries herself well in public with no high mighty attitudes which is why I prefer her over Kareena offscreen. But onscreen, Kareena's better hands down

But she was fabulous in Fiza!!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

She carries herself well in public with no high mighty attitudes which is why I prefer her over Kareena offscreen. But onscreen, Kareena's better hands down

But she was fabulous in Fiza!!

that is unfair u have only watched 3 movies of Karisma lol please also watch shakti the power and zubeidaa
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

that is unfair u have only watched 3 movies of Karisma lol please also watch shakti the power and zubeidaa

I'll try but I'm really bored dear ๐Ÿ˜†
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

I'll try but I'm really bored dear๐Ÿ˜†

lol fair enough, I enjoy non-commercial movies of lolo more! maybe u can watch the movie chal mere bhai! it is quite entertaining! it has got salman and Sanjay in it along with lolo, have u watched raja Hindustani? Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

lol fair enough, I enjoy non-commercial movies of lolo more! maybe u can watch the movie chal mere bhai! it is quite entertaining! it has got salman and Sanjay in it along with lolo, have u watched raja Hindustani?

Salman, Sanjay Dutt plus Karisma Kapoor? A big no no for me ๐Ÿ˜† No I haven't watched Raja Hindustani either

I'm very choosy when it comes to watching Bollywood movies
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Salman, Sanjay Dutt plus Karisma Kapoor? A big no no for me๐Ÿ˜†No I haven't watched Raja Hindustani either

I'm very choosy when it comes to watching Bollywood movies

fair enough..