Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
teaser
nice...
cont soon dear...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow lovely teaser dear..waiting waiting waiting.
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
will update tomorrow at noon...
anyone wants this one???
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting Edited by vandana73 - 11 years ago
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neha5058

will update tomorrow at noon...
anyone wants this one???

Waiting for the noon
Update soon
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys, I thought… one month is too much so I cut short his business trip…. I hope, it will be ok with you, if there is any mistake- spellings or grammatically then pls ignore it...

part-29

Do as I said…..and told ashlesha to accompany with you… I have some work with her also… replied maan….

Okay, don't be angry….  I'll tell her, and she will come with me for sure…. After all she loves you….

Ok, bye, good night…. Wished maan…

Yeah, good night…. Take care….

Maan cut the call and closed his eyes, his eyes are red because of anger, he is burning,… he wanted to punish them right now but no, he wants full proof plan…. That's why he will meet tomorrow with that person with whom he was talking before some seconds ago…..

Next day maan went to XYZ Plaza, where he had already booked the table for them….. he sat on his table and ordered the cappuccino for him…. and waiting for them…. After some time maan felt a tap on his shoulder , he turned and then a smiled crept on his face seeing them……

Maan bhai…. Told both of them in unison….  Both hugged maan at the same time and felt like they will crush him like the ice… that was tight bone crushing hug after all they three met after a long time….

Maan bhai, you never remember me, I am not going to talk to you….. cribbed ashlesha aka ash where maan smiled at her complaints… she is like this, after all she is his small cousin sister, who love to pampering by maan….. and maan also used to pamper her a lot….

Sorry baba…. I was busy…. Told maan….

No ways bhai…. You always did like this….. but now I am thinking why you called us? It will be V V imp work otherwise you are not going to call us … now complaint Rehyansh…..  ashlesha's big brother….  He also loved maan a lot….

Again maan said sorry to him…. after lots of complaining session and manofying session…. They seated on the chairs and felt light after removing their anger on maan…..  Rehyansh  Singhania & Ashlesha Singhania, both are children of maan's masi….. they lived in Europe….  Rehyansh  Singhania is a businessman where Ashlesha is a RJ…

Maan told them everything and they shocked hearing all of this…. Maan told everything except of SR night and he is not living with geet….. means he told them that they are together but wants to punish Sameera and Viraaj…. And then maan told them his plan…..  both agreed for maan's plan and maan felt relief after taking their helps…. Now it won't take much time in their punishment….. 

After then they left from there and maan told them, not to tell anyone about their plan and about him means maan is here, even not in your home… they agreed and left from there…..  from his way, maan called to adi for preparing the papers and other needed things…..

Adi-okay sir…. I have prepared the papers already, only has to fax to you and the other papers you told me right now…. I'll prepare them by tomorrow morning….. is it ok sir?

Maan-perfect adi… just fax me those papers…. I'll read them….

Adi-okay sir…. I'll do it now by itself….

Maan-hmmm….. and they hung up the call….

on his way maan, called to Michel and told him what he has to do and buy the things without any suspect…..

Michel- ok sir, I'll do it by the evening and will report you back….

Maan-okay… do it asap….

Michel- yes sir…..   after some time maan reached his Hotel and he collect the papers from the reception….. he smirked and headed in his room…..  maan read those papers with taking little extra time and now having evil smirk on his face…. He won't leave Viraaj malhotra…..  maan did all the arrangements for Viraaj and he has to do arrangements for Sameera…….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand in Delhi….. geet is helping Arjun in his shopping and very happy with him, with his company….. she forgot every pain of hers and now she is smiling with arjun and her college friends….. it's been 4 days maan went to Europe…. Geet starts missing him…. she used to watch him in morning in his swimming session and his gym exercise….. but now she is missing maan…. She knew maan is not here but doesn't know where he went?  Geet went to dadi's room and thought to ask her….. but feeling awkward asking about maan but then she shrug off all her thought and approached dadi maa……

Geet- dadi maa, where is maan? Who, actually I didn't saw him from past 4 days…. I am asking just like that….. dadi maa smiled at her, because she knew her excuse….

Dadi-wo, bte he went out of country for some days..…. Some business trip and he has to sort out some business problem there….. so he informed me yesterday night…..

Geet-ohh…. She exclaimed….. she doesn't know what to said….

Geet-ab aapki leg pain kaisa hai dadi maa?

Dadi-abhi hum theek hai geet… aap tension mat lijiye…..

Geet-tension kaise na lu…. Aap to apna khayaal rakhti nahi fir kisi ko to rakhna padega na…..  geet got up and took the oil from the drawer and starts massaging dadi's legs….

Dadi-what are you doing geet? Dadi panic suddenly seeing her massaging her legs…. Actually dadi was laying on the bed and she closed her eyes for a moment just then she felt geet's hand on her legs….

Geet-why? What's the problem dadi…. You needed massage…..

Dadi-lekin bte, hamare yaha ladkiyaa pair nahi chhuti….

Geet-dadi…. I am your daughter and daughter-in-law too…. Mera to double relation hai… then mera haq jayada hua na…. now stop complaining and chup chap mujhe massage karne dijiye…… dadi sighed at her stubbornness and gave up finally…. Let her do what she wants…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Next day adi faxed the papers which maan told him to prepare….. maan got the papers in his room by the manager itself….. maan took the papers and scanned them with his eyes….. they are perfect now…. At the evening adi also reached Europe because maan called him…. later Maan, Rehyansh, Adi and Ashlesha are in maan's room…… they four are present for the first move towards their plan…..  maan gestured to adi for the move…..  adi nodded and took his mobile but with a new sim which is temporary with a fake Id…… adi dialed the number and it rings…. Adi put the call on speaker and put it on record also…..  the call connected…..

Hello…!!

Hello , can is speak to Mr. ferrandis ?? asked adi and then adi looked at maan…. Maan nodded with a gesture to move further…..

Yes, I am speaking….. told Edwin Ferrandis….

Adi- hello Mr. Edwin…. I am Adin, secretary of Mr. Rehyansh  Singhania…..(Adin... not adi, adi changed his name...ok..)  told adi, asking to maan if he is going on right track with his eyes…. Maan nodded….

Edwin-oh, hello Mr. Adin…..  what make  you to call to me? He asked to adin(adi)…. Edwin ferrandis, he is a contractor who give the contracts to Construction Companies….  He is very trustworthy person of Virraj Malhotra…. And he is the one, maan will use him towards Viraaj…..

Adi-Mr. Edwin, actually we have a good proposal for you…. We want to do a project with Malhotras and it will be profitable for you also…. (maan knew that Edwin is a greedy person…)…

Edwin- and what's that?

Adi- it's about a hotel project and adi explained him briefly about the project……  and if you'll be able to convince Malhotras…… we'll give you 20% of our profit….

Edwin- and what about 30%???  Maan nodded to adi and told him to continue….

Adi- we are fine with this deal…

Edwin- okay…. Thanks Mr. Adin for the profit you are giving to me…. Your work will be done by this evening….. and then they hung up…. It was the perfect move towards their goal…. Maan was relief now….

Edwin talked to Viraaj and he agreed about the contract as it was from  one of the biggest company of Europe, Singhanias….. they have a big name in market and if Viraaj will merge a deal with them then he'll get a good profit as well the name in market too…..  they had fixed their meeting tomorrow and maan told to Rehyansh what he has to do with Viraaj…..

next day  later in the evening, Michel gave the information to maan about sameera, where she is going now…. And till when she will be stay there….. maan said okay to him….. and then told Rehyansh to go there with Ashlesha…..

They all get ready…. And all reached at the XYZ Pub,,,,, maan went in his private room which is shield with the one sided transparent glass…. Maan see people but people can't see him…..  Rehyansh and Ashlesha had Bluetooth device on their ears and the hidden cameras at their dresses inside the button….. they saw Sameera was having her drink sitting at the bar stool…. 

Maan-ash, go now and make sure everything will be perfect….

Ash-ok bhai….  Ash move towards sameera holding her drink….. ash passed beside her but the she lose her balance and the sameera's dress soaked the drink….

Sameera-what the hell? Can't you see before walking….. sameera said in irritated tone….

Ash-oopss… sorry….. I am really sorry…. Actually I am little tipsy because my Bf broke up with me….  Sameera looked at her with her pity eyes…..

Ash-there he is…. Ash pointed towards Rehyansh where he was sipping his drink coolly….  Sameera immediately recognized him as he is the businessman and usey kaun nahi jaanta,,, she thought in her mind…..

Sameera-why he had broken up with you? ….. ash pretending innocent Indian girl who doesn't wants to loose her dignity….. she said fakely…

Ash-woh….. woh, he demands kiss from me…..and i…. I denied him….. he wants lots things than kiss….

Sameera- but kiss is not the big deal….

Ash-it's big deal for me…. I doesn't wants to lose my dignity before marriage….. I want to marry with him but he denied….. he said, he is not interested in me….

She faked sobbed in front of her….. sameera's eyes twinkled in joy….. when sameera was looking at Rehyansh, ash remove something from her bag and put it in her bag without noticing her…. Ash signaled to bar tender and he exchanged her drink without noticing her…..  sameera took her glass and sipped her drink looking at Rehyansh…..

Ash- sorry , I have bothered you…. I am going bye…..

Sameera-oh…. No problem… babye….  Now I have my chance on him… sameera thought in her mind….. ash went from there and signaled to Rehyansh that she will come to him….  maan was observing everything and everything is going according to his plan….. sameera was trying to attract him towards her so that he will come to her by himself….. Rehyansh knew that she will do something like this…. Now it's his turn…..  Rey stood up and sipped his drink…. He moved towards her……

Can I join you?  Rehyansh asked to Sameera, her eyes twinkled,

wow lottery lag gayi, he came by himself to me...she thought but she controlled herself….. Rey felt disgust from her but still he will tolerate her….

Sameera -why not…..!!!

Let me arrange the drink for a beautiful lady….. bar tender gave him the bottle  and he made a drink for her….. she smiled at him and accepts the drink……. They sipped their drinks quietly sometime she flirt with him and sometime he flirt with her….. now they are comfortable with each other…. Sameera felt she is tipsy…. Couldn't able to stand properly on her feet but still she managed because she doesn't want to lose Reyhansh Singhania from her hand…..

May have I pleasure a dance with a beautiful lady????  Rey asked to sameera….  She again smiled and both danced with each other…..

after some time of dancing... they talked about each other and being comfortable with each other...

Reyhansh- can we have some private moments where we both are alone….??

Sameera- ofcourse….she was jumping in joy inwardly...

And they went to upstairs where they had booked a room….  They entered in the room and settled on the couch…..

Precap

Sameera-but sir… I didn't do anything… I am innocent…. She tried to stood straight on her feet but couldn't….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan read the paper….. VIRAAJ MALHOTRA, now you are finished….. and threw the paper on the table…..

Thanks a lot for the likes and comments….

Pls bare this sameera and viraaj in next part too…. Then there will be maaneet moments and lots of interesting scenes in future……..

Love ya

neha

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb one..
Now sameera fell for maan's plan.. she s such a shameless person..
Waiting for their complete doom..
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow lovely update..my maan is planning to trap tat idiots,wow..lovely scenes,now they are finished..geet is missing my maan..i love te update dear.
misty_drastifan thumbnail
interesting part
loved it
Makpie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan playing good afterall dy fooled him 4 a long time.