Who wants to hug Arnav after today's Epi ??

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow...Roller coaster of an episode today ...Many Revelations came out...I am still in shock that Arnav's dad also committed suicide...This is getting interesting...Loved The dadi and Arnav confrontation..Barun was amazing in his dialogues and Expression...Flawless acting throughout

Now I know most of us were expecting SR...But Dadi has come in and poured cold water all over Arnav by reminding him of the past...I abhor this lady..I am hating her even more than I hated Shyam ...

Khushi now has to fulfil her wifey duties by hugging her hurt hubby better ...

I was totally tempted to reach out and hug him myself to relieve his pain *blush* But I shall leave that to our dear Khushi...

A well balanced Epi with romance and the right dose of Drama - Loved it...

Kudos to the CVs and Cast and Crew ;)

After this week of TRPs don't increase I dont know what to say...I am super duper excited about next week...

Why do we have a weekend...Dont they know that Weekends are hell for IPKKND-Ians...

Leave Your comments ;)Edited by Edella17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i want to see arnav crying on khushi's lap and  share his sadness with her.. dadi killed the mood of  cute, naughty arnav..  Edited by pieryrose - 11 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
whenever .. whenever Arnav tries to be a little happy and cheerful these people just ruin his happiness.. why no one can see that he wants to be happy with his life..i would say Nani loves him very much.. she always cared for him and this Dadi.. uff!!
i felt so bad for him.. his dad and mom too somehow didnt care enough for him and Anjali.. i hope now people will understand the reason of him being the ASR!
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Arnav,what's Dadi's problem yaar I hate her
kaulpriyanka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well i  kind of like epi barun n swati's confrontation was excellent swatijii is excellent actress. 
magneticbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pieryrose

i want to see arnav crying on khushi's lap and  share his sadness with her.. dadi killed the mood of  cute, naughty arnav.. 

that will b one of the best scene... 😊
207shikha thumbnail
well thats what i have thinking.! this show is getting hell lot of exciting.!!
but i dnt seriosuly liked the precap.!
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'd hug him any day!
But on a serious note, seriously i want khushi to lessen his pain ! I felt for the guy, really. I mean this Dadi is such a pain in the a**! she keeps reminding him of his past and has the thing in her to stand in HIS house and talk sh*t about HIS moter to HIM!! Ugh!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reservedd!:D

Episode was amazing and well balanced. I liked it<3 There's going to be no SR. I already knew neither do i expect one 😆 Dadi is one hypocrite woman but she has brought in a lot of drama. So I'm loving it<3 I already wanna know how's Khushi related to Arnav's past. Can we get one more ArHi emotional scene now? I love their emotional scenes. Looking forward to Monday. 
Great post edella. TRPs definitely needa increase!
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ASR has always put his family first.He never cared 4 himself and now that happiness is knocking at his door & he wants to enjoy life, his past came haunting back . to top it all, another blow is awaiting him from the one & only person he cared that is Anjali shyam manohar Jha.