Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

cruel bro 😑😑😑well even i do that for my sis when we fight, i delete her works πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰will you be able to do the siggy till tomorrow??? I know its short notice but will you??? πŸ˜•

u knw i can't beleve he deleted all my works u knw wat therd were many siggies which i made to open my shop*cry* wanna to kill my bro..ya sure i'l try to make them today after school..πŸ˜ƒ
heycookie thumbnail

your bro what???? 😲I mean i do fight but for goodness sake he's a guy!!!! 😲😲how cruel keep ur nails a lil long, it'll come for help πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

actually i ate the his part of piza too..by mistake bt these boyz..he startd fighting wid me nd i gave him one punch then i got many punch yaar uff i hate boyz
heycookie thumbnail

u here i thought u were online

k bye

oh now u are not here..my miss fortune
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfecT..GaL

actually i ate the his part of piza too..by mistake bt these boyz..he startd fighting wid me nd i gave him one punch then i got many punch yaar uff i hate boyz

boys are dorks
music_girl thumbnail
This update is for Adu and Chaavii s

Part 28A

Tears flowed from my cheek. Did he really everything he said? Did he?

Did he say he love me? Tears flowed. I was so happy, I was in cloud nine. He did say. My love did reach him. I was really so happy, immense in my joy, I cried. See Anj, he said he loved me, I am so happy.

He remembered the day we met at the park. After that day I pondered so much about him. Little did I know that his Dadimaa had seen me and had come with the proposal of marrying Maan Singh Khurana.

I remembered quite well as if it was yesterday; I was so shocked that butterflies were roaming in my stomach. Dadimaa reasoned that ever since Riihaa died 2 years ago, he was like that; lost moaning over his pain. But that day when he returned home; he was quite lively; playing with his child and laughing with him.

Dadimaa told me he talked to Maan about the wedding; Akshay needed a mother; and Maan; who had lost his mother since he was a child; knew how well, it was a pain. Maan was not personally happy with his decision; but his love for his child was so intense that I had admired his relationship.

It was so difficult to talk to Maan in the first two months; he ignored me like I was a stupid old rug in his house. Dadimaa tried to make it easy for me; so did the servants and the cutest thing ever was Akshay. He was 2 and a half, he came running to me and asked me loads questions.

Start of Flashback

"You...? You...mother?" he asked trying to use correct words, he was so innocent, Geet remarked.

Geet cuddled him and whispered "yes, I'm your mom". Akshay smiled and cupped his face "okay! Dadimaa say...you come, tsshh...letssh, go and play!" Akshay said pumping his fist in the air.

Out of the corner of her eyes; Geet saw Dadimaa watching them with tears in her eyes.

End of Flashback

I thank Babaji millions of time. I was glad in my first meeting, I could change Maan in some ways; at least he was back. I read that letter for the 1001th time and again and again. I could not help smiling. Did I look hot in a sari? Or pretty?

I love you Maan so much. I better get ready, I thought.

"Wait a minute" I thought. "How was I going to wear a sari with a plaster?" The doctor said I had to go through this plaster; I mean bear this plaster two more days!

I went searching for Maan. All the realizations of this weird behavior hit me. Of course; didn't he say that this new feeling of love for me was confusing him? Maybe that's why he had been avoiding me.

Start of Flashback

"Maan, would you like some more pasta?" Geet asked playing with the spatula. Akshay giggled and commented cheekily "Daddy eats like a little girl". Maan glared at Akshay and he shut quietly devouring his food.

"Umm, yes, Geet, some more please" Maan said eating. As Geet served the food; her hand touched against Maan's skin, making him to jump in surprise. He did not actually jump; but felt electric current running through his veins instead of blood and his systems working vigorously. He had been getting these "attacks" merely by Geet's touch. He wanted to stay away from these skin contacts so that he did not suffer any more from this killing thoughts and attacks.

"That's it! Geet!" Maan suddenly shouted shocking Geet making her drop almost all pastas on Maan's plate. "Huh?" Geet asked confused. Maan looked at Geet's confused face and he sucked his breathe. "So much of innocence" he thought. "I can't eat like that; it's a giant's food" Maan blurted rudely. Geet was hurt. "What's happening to him?" she thought. "Why is he ignoring me like that?" she was so pained by his behaviour.

End of Flashback

I saw Maan standing at the door and looking at the room where once he was doing his martial arts. Again; my knowledge of it was extremely limited. I made a mental note to search some information on it later.

"Maan", I called softly.

He turned and studied me; whether I read that letter or not. He looked quite surprised for me coming to find him.

"Are you angry on me for making this room being cleaned?" I asked gesturing to the servants. The room was so dirty that it smelt like puke that had never being cleaned on a cloth. I guess; this description is enough.

"No, just a little shocked" he replied stunning me as he held my hands and gazed in my eyes. Oh god; help me; because I feel all dizzy suddenly, I am surely going to faint now. He's so handsome, my mind barely registered.

"I never wanted to hurt you Geet" Maan confessed. "I really...I really...didn't mean to" he continued. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Oh god; that was a bad timing.

"Geet..." Maan was shocked seeing the tears. "I...I...I...am sorry, I guess I hurt you again...I didn't want you to cry..." I wept more. He cupped my face worriedly. His wrinkles made him looked even cuter. "No...I am so happy...it's like a dream coming true!" I whispered in his ears as I hugged him. He held back.

"So..." he trailed off.

"So..." I retorted pulling from the cuddle. "Are you coming with me tonight?" he asked eagerly. "Yeah...but...how am I supposed to be wearing a sari with a plaster?" I asked puzzled.

Maan turned red; dead embarrassed. "Well, I can help you..." Maan started and quickly added "if you want...".

What? If I want? Wouldn't I? Of course. Shyly I added "why not" and I winked walking away.

_

I did not want to hurt her; not anymore. She was a precious angel, which only needed to be well preserved; her love; her care; her affection for everyone. I made a promise to myself, no more hurting her, no more torture.

As I scanned her room; I realized that she barely bought something for herself with my money. It did hurt. It struck me that since I accepted Geet; why can't see have my own room? Better late than never, right.

"Nakul!!!" the house echoed.

"Why are you after the poor servant since the morning?" Geet said with sympathy.

"Excuse me" I corrected "it was you who made him cleaned that big room" I smirked. Nakul arrived and I ordered "take all ma'am clothes and arranged them in my room". Geet was shocked but blushed and said nothing. "Except for these saris" I added."Whatever" she blushed and started to search for a sari. Wow, didn't she have a collection; red, blue, orange, white...

White...it made me all dreamy how pretty and gorgeous she looked that day.

"Maan, should I wear this blue one or the orange one? Or this one while long sleeves?" Geet asked puzzled.

"Any which you like" I retorted. "But what do you like among them?" Geet asked. It made me blush a little; she wanted me to choose her dress. Everything could look pretty on her; the saris I mean. I debated my mind; blue, orange, pink... The orange one looked better. It was not completely orange type. It did suit her skin.

"Well..." Geet said blushing deep red.

Show me the diamonds, Show me the gold

Call me the answer

Oh Yeah

Call me anywhere

I don't have a care, This is my world
you're so pretty, we're so pretty
Show me the silver

Show me the gold, you taking my name &

Don't disappoint me, I see you smiling

Tie up my elbows

No Joke, Talking to the Devil

Talking to the Lord

Take me to Hell, Take me to heaven

For your sweet touch

[Rest upon your imagination, don't go too FAR]

It was lethal. It was easy to see her reaction after my every action. I couldn't help smirking. "I am going to get ready" I called as she pushed me out the room; red faced "see you downstairs".

We left Akshay with Dadimaa and Dadimaa thought something was fishy going on. I think she did come to know when Geet blushed pinker and pinker as we bid them goodbye.

I sucked my breath. I hope everything was perfect, as far as I planned. Geet was not meeting my eyes. "Well, I'll be waiting for you to confess" Geet said. "What didn't I say everything in the letter?" I barked. "Nope, I want to hear from you" Geet smirked.

We reached the restaurant. I hope everything was perfect.

_

When I got down the car; I was breathless. I was barely breathing. It looked like an expensive restaurant. When I stepped inside, I was nearly fainting with the decorations. There were red balloons in shape of hearts and red ribbons.

Maan held my hand as my feet wobbled when we stepped closer inside. A small band was playing soft music; with violin playing and piano chords with soft acoustic guitar humming a soft tune. Three musicians were in a corner playing these instruments in a melodious tune. My heart was breathing heavily.

"I hope I am perfect enough for you...but not as perfect as you're" Maan whispered huskily.

There was nobody else in the restaurant except us.

It had been booked. He had planned everything. I was feeling so excited about what the night held.

It was crazy as there were thousands of red roses and variety of red shade everywhere.

Maan helped me to sit on the chair, and he too sit down. He grinned seeing me in awe. "It's so lovely...it's so perfect" I said. His eyes glittered and he added "not as perfect and forgiving as you" he said so huskily that I went red.

"Geet" he said gently holding my palms into his. I lifted my eyes to gaze at him. "I want to mysterious secrets between us that's why I'm taking the initiative to tell everything about me before we take this relationship to another step".

[God! Guys what are you making me write...arggghhh]

"I...I had a love marriage when I was twenty. With Riihaa, Naintara's sister. I knew she had a diseased but I never thought it could be so serious that I'll lose her one year after Akshay was born. The gem of my life."

"When she left me, I was devasted. I barely look upon Akshay...except that day when you came in my life, that day in the park, you...you made me realized what I had, a precious love, thank you Geet..." he said taking a deep breath as I smiled patting his hand.

"I never thought that we would get married though that day; but when dadimaa came with the proposal I was so angry...except she knew me too well, I too never had a mom, and I knew the pain, she said that you were the best thing for Akshay and you're..."

"I know I had been harsh on you the first few months, but believe me, it was difficult, for two years I had lived alone, I did not have someone to care for except Akshay...but Geet, you were so patient, that you're care and love did make me thing otherwise of this" he said holding my hand tightly. "I hope you forgive me for all my mistakes..."

"Maan..." I said softly and agitated "how can I forgive you...when you made no mistakes at all..." I continued.

Maan grinned "before we order something why don't we have a dance?" I could see his eyes glittering.

The light shines
It's getting hot on my shoulders
I don't mind,
This time it doesn't matter
Cause your friends,
They look good, but you look better

It took a minute girl to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh eh)
With just one look, yeah

I'm weaker
My words fall and they hit the ground
Oh life, come on head, don't you fail me now?
I start to say,
"I think I love you", but I make no sound

Under the lights tonight
You turned around, and you stole my heart
With just one look, when I saw your face
I fell in love

Maan's held slid my waist. I closed my eyes. I never wanted this to end. His lips brushed my earlobe...

[Rest upon your imagination]

PART28B coming soon...maybe today

Please comment, sorry for late update; I was sick.
NOTE: FF going to end on part 30😳 please don't be angry...I got to seat for my exams, 15 papers for the school plus 5 more papers for national level...i only got 2 months to prepare...
love Frankie

SONG: Stole my Heart
Lyrics: You're pretty
Add Nightwish14 for Pms

Do visit if you got time Frankie'$ Frankishh Writing
Edited by music_girl - 11 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
koi hein????????
I updted!!!!!!!!!!http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2654520&PID=51413009&#51413009
Edited by music_girl - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superb and sweet romantic...
loved the pasta comment made by akshay!!
Geet s blushing more and more,rt πŸ˜†
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
simply wow. one of the bestest update of MSWG. Just lovd it . It was so soothing feel to read and poem were so beautiful and apt frankie .

Under the lights tonight
You turned around, and you stole my heart
With just one look, when I saw your face
I fell in love

These lines had taken my heart beats away ☺️.ahhh, finally they r going to b one 😳.
Edited by hermoso - 11 years ago
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
too gud...
waiting 4 more..
saro thumbnail
All the best dear for all ur exams