Finally...the Titans Collide...Aug 7th, 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Finally...the Titans Collide...

Hi friends...howdy? Hope good... the epi was gr8...im so happy... ASR stood up for Khushi...hmmm...seeing is believing... lol...ASR im so proud of u today...n cvs...well...u know why we complain so much...if we love u all the time u will get too use to it...opps...sorry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

OK...ASR enters his domain and tan tanaa...Music... sees his dadi...long long...lost...almost forgotten...no totally forgotten dadi... Goes n gives her all the respect and naniji moves forward n says... meet the other 2 additions in the family... And introduces Payal...Dadi is least interested in her...why? cause shes not her Bhayoo...i mean Bahoo...lol... Then comes Khuhsi turn...the look on her face...poor khushi...dont know when u will get the lime light u deserve... Dadi is shocked... not so shocked...when Arnav n Khuhsi move forward to receive blessings, she moves her foot away from Khuhsi...we all noted that...n so did Arnav n nani ji... HATE u dadi...n I refuse to call u a ji... Dadi goes up...

Mamiji is a scene here...hahahha she hides behind Nk hahahah...

Naniji follows dadi n asks her why is she so upset... Well...After 15 yrs she has come to practice her rights...u think she has any say in any matter??? I dont think so...Some ppl...they think they rule the world...well try ruling ur lives first n then go further... Dadi fights with Naniji...so much has happened...how come I wasnt informed about Arnavs wedding... n Anajalis baby and her jerkwa...welll im not gonna rant the poor unborn baby...its too much...maybe dadi has it in her suitcase...😳

Khushi enters her room and sees her silent husband...i have no words to describe this statue...but I can say ASR is back...sigh...Khushi tries to pacify him and says all will be fine n as always puts all the blame on her...but she could see she couldnt get through him...finally goes n sits on the bed... Arnav was listening n knows he cant ignore her anymore... thank u Arnav ji...lol... Goes n sits by her n tells her its not ur fault...nothing...not even the marriage is ur fault...So he frees her from all blame...N says Dadi only sees what she wants to see...n doesnt care if its right or wrong... N walks out...

Dadi is still blaming Naniji...bleach...u abandoned the kids n now u have come to claim ur right on them??? Naniji puts her right...im glad Nanjis strong n not intimidated by this DADI creature...Dadi questions naniji about Arnavs marriage and says how could u let this happen...n Naniji says I didnt know about it...Dadi says how is this possible... Arnav walks in n says cause I didnt tell anyone...

See here Arnav came n stood by her Naniji...love u Arnav...and the dadi ranting...ur like ur dad...blah blah...why cant the olders get it over with the past, n not rub things on their kids...n then they say they dont respect???? WOW!!!...whos fault is it??

Arnav says Im not at all like him...Hes in a dangerous mood...total ASR mode...n says no one...no one should take his name in this house...n he meant it... Something about Arnavs mom n dad...im not gonna predict...the cvs will change it...

Khushi is sitting all alone in the living room and payal comes pacify her Nk joins in...N put khuhsi fears aside n she says ill go n ask for forgiveness... goes up... Khushi..God forgives...humans dont... Mami ji is happy...how Khuhsi is hated in this house n also loved... :)) Mamiji ah sending the goat in the lioness mouth...Mamiji u forgot u once said...the goat has become the lioness...when khuhsi came to end her contract with Arnav... N mamiji tells Payal u should wash my feet with water n drink it...ya right...lol n also says im so beautiful...wish ur tongue n heart would be beautiful...that would make a hell of a difference...sigh...

Dadi is trying to get in ASRs good books...man u think hes easy??? ask us...phew...dont ask khushi...she would forgive him anything...we wont... OK n tells Arnav what im trying to tell u...shes still ranting about the marriage n how it was done n sees khushi...ah what a pretty site... Her hand comes up...n ASR notices that...Turns and looks...his hearts delights there...Ignores dadis ranting n goes out of the room n stands by his wife... and Dadi explodes... when im talking to u dont turn ur back on me...Another ASR...poor khushi n poor us... N Arnav says I will NOT be where my wife's not wanted...N u were saying dadi...

Well Dadi got infuriated more n said... then I have nothing to say... ASR... fine as u wish... Im shocked... Khuhsi is more shocked...n naniji...love u ...is so happy... that finally ASR stood up for his khushi... Hes a self contained person...his own man...all he needs is khushi now... :))))

Precap... Arnav wakes up from his sleep and wakes khuhsi too...n she asks him what is it...did u see a nightmare??? He says im fine...

Khuhsi...of ocurse he will see nightmares... Dadis in the house and he was not holding ur hand...so ya...he did get scared... Man what a dadi...far far away in a village when a child cries at night n doesnt want to sleep...the mother scares him saying..sleep or dadi will come...🀣

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰ Dadi aka Gabar Singh. I was so happy when Arnav took the blame of their marriage off Khushi's shoulders in their room and also how he came and stood by her...

?? DIALOUG OF THE DAY ??

Jaha Meri Patni Nahi Aa Sakti, Waha Meri Koi Jaroorat nahi...?:)

Loved how Khushi looks at Arnav ji...yummm!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!! Made my day...

Nani ji thusi great ho!!!!!  Mami ji...what a coward!!!!!!

Thank you Payal for finally speaking some sensible

things. Hugs to NK, always standing by our dearly beloved Khushi.

Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY and I am so delighted that the roothna..manana song

sequence will be shown tomorrow, that too, taking place in the middle of the night, 

without any interruptions!!!!!!

The best gift I could ever receive from my fave and beloved ARSHI!!!!!

❀️Love you Fazi for the wonderful post...πŸ€—my day is incomplete without it!!!

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lol.. Fuzzy.. babe.. I went like this πŸ€£ (actually laughing so loud, my laugh echoed in the lab) reading your comment about the baby in Dadi's suitcase. and next laugh came in the last line.. scary Dadi.. πŸ˜†

ok.. to say I liked the episode.. well I loved the last part yes.. 
Barun.. bravo.. man, awesome acting, as always.. Sanaya didn't have much to do today.. and the next person I have to mention is Nani.. finally she had a role again today.. she is the only other strong Raizada woman, the lioness in the family, I mean other than Khushi.. Mami and Shyamli are weaklings!

I will start with something Khushi said, one second I think I know you well and the other moment I feel like we are strangers.. well at least she changed it from shaitan and rajkumar.. phew.. thats a relief! 
Did you notice how Arnav ran to Khushi when she started crying.. he can avoid everything and everyone but not Khushi's tears! and when he said the wedding was not Khushi's fault, did you notice what he said, even if no one else knows it or not, I know the wedding is not your fault.. and khushi like an idiot listened to it and felt so warm inside.. my blood was boiling here.. well why does no one know its not Khushi's fault.. have you ever tried to tell her family that? yes, they have forgiven her.. but they need to know that it was not her fault.. they threw her out of the family for a month because of you.. redemption, wooing.. my foot.. 😑.. ok.. control.. there is no use worrying.. 'coz its all up to the CVs and not up to any of us...  and they will not make Arnav do all that.. 'coz they know we are happy just seeing him trust and romance Khushi.. and they will not do anything good for Khushi ever.. just make her life miserable every time and not fix anything!
His description of Dadi was hilarious.. haha.. that sounded exactly like him.. I was surprised again at Khushi.. why did she not point it out.. I know it was a very serious moment.. but if it was last year, she would have muttered something under her breath.. πŸ˜† sounds just like Laad Governor or something.. 
I loved Nani today.. she was brilliant.. the dialogues were spot on.. I think Arnav got both Nani and Dadi's genes! As long as Nani and Arnav are on Khushi's side, no one can hurt her, except of course Khushi madam herself.. she has a tendency to take on other's sorrows and cause herself pain.. that's why Aaja piya song is perfect for her.. one of my fave lines in that song.. "Sukh mera lele, main dukh teri leloo.." 
NK and Payal were being sweethearts today.. NK you said it right.. first impression is not the best impression.. for example, take our couple .. Arnav and Khushi.. remember their first meeting and how they behaved with each other.. and how they are now!
Payal bravo.. you finally said something sensible.. No one tried to explain the truth to Dadi..and of course Khushi goes.. it's all my fault.. of course.. no one else ever commits any crimes.. its always her fault.. maybe you should change your attitude.. then people will stop blaming you! Ok, I know we love Khushi.. but CVs.. stop showing her as a goat.. we miss our lioness!
NK.. lol.. try being emotional and say I'm your bahu.. lol.. 
Mami.. in your face..😑 that's what I will say the day Khushi will tame Dadi.. and Dadi will love Khushi and treat Manorama the same way.. lol.. and look who you are calling a goat.. who was the one who hid behind NK when the truth came out? Wait, Khushi was right in front of Dadi.. so who is the scared goat now?? nope.. not Laxmi.. she is still missing πŸ˜†

Lol.. again.. "When I'm talking to you, listen to the whole thing.." sound familiar??? "Khushi, how dare you walk away when I'm tlaking to you.." CV's, you got the dialogue wrong.. need us to remind you??? πŸ˜† I thought that's what Dadi will say.. "Arnav, how can you walk away when I'm talking to you?"

Omg.. now comes the dialogue of the century.. "where my wife can't enter, I don't think I'm needed there". The way Arnav said it, Khushi's reaction to that and Nani's smile..  my reaction? do I need to say it.. I stopped breathing and fainted! ... I watched just that scene again.. and I had to stop watching, 'coz my eyes filled up with tears.. just thinking about issues in my personal life.. and what Arnav did today.. wish real life was this easy where you didn't need to think about the consequences.. sigh! 

Oh yeah, coming back to the episode.. Fuzzy babe.. dong! that was the sound of the war bell.. the clash of the Maliks.. oops.. I mean Malik-Raizada! 

Before I end, I have to say one last thing.. honestly if I see that flashback scene once more, I will throw up or yell What the.. or scream Nooo, instead of Arnav screaming Maaa.. seriously we need a new flashback scene, we have been seeing the same thing for the past one year!!! Is that their only memory of that day??? 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
r

It was such an intense,beautifully directed episode!!! I guess after 3rd july...this hell was d bestest one!!!

N ASR...I luv yew...❀️❀️

m glad Dadi has come...she actually is now giving  atough competition to ASR in his rudeness..but ASR won today...
Right from his dead glance in his room to comforting khushi by saying that Its not Khushi's fault at all...to Fired Dadi wid back to back questions to go on Khushi's side to support her,to show her that she is THE ELDER DAUGHTER-IN-LAW of RM...

N the dialogue--JAHA MERI PATNI NAHI Aa SAKTI,VAHA MUJHE NAHI LAGTa MERI KOI ZARURAT H..ME YAHA SE SUN RAHA HU...

sUPERB!!!πŸ‘

N MAMIJI...lol...Goatwa ko sherni k muh me bhej dia...πŸ˜†

Edited by aditi_arshi - 11 years ago
L4Luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
r

*edit*
i cant believe am on 1st page!!! :')

it was altogether a fantastic episode!
ASR back with  a bang!!!!
n the precap...tomoro episode's will sure a terrific one..
after all tomoro is Wednesday! IPKKND-Epic-Day!⭐️
Edited by L4Luvbug - 11 years ago
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post.no doubt this dadi is female version of ASR.when Arnav was telling khushi about dadi i expected khushi would say 'bilkul aap jaise'.jus loved the scenes b/'w Arnie and dadi.Arnav rocked today .atleast he opend his mouth and said it was not at all khushi's fault and he married her forcefully.phew it took so many days for him to say at least that. jus loved u r line  scaring kids with  dadi aajayega 🀣

dailouges were bang on today.and the back ground music too added spice to the episode.

Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail
reserved

Never mind I justed decided to make another post πŸ˜› it's on page 2
Edited by LOLAnisha - 11 years ago
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res😊  

oh teri...
r u freaking kidding me...after waiting patiently i m still last on the 1st page...crap...

thats it no comment for u today!!!

Edit

u know me too well...kuch bhi karke comment to nikalwahi logi...

Titan collided indeed.!!!!  n what a confrontation. Love the chemistry btwn Dadiji and ASR.
My screen was truly of fire.

ASR reminded me of Vijay Dinahnaath Chouhan aka Hrithik Roshan in Agneepath Remake.

Wow what expressions today. amazing. Fultoo ASR's day out.

Iss gharme koi bhi unka naam le, woh mujhe bilkol pasand nahi...

Shaya aapne thik se suna nahi Dadi, Iss  gharme KOIBHI unka naam le, woh mujhe bilkol pasand nahi...with a finger pointin downward and that burning challenging glare that even his dadi choose not to challenge...

Wow...i m telling u ... Loha hi lohe ko kat ta hai...

Did u notice the Dadi's entry has given Khushi her rightful place in RM which Nani has the honour of witnessing.

Arnav Dadi ke ate hi started taking all the blame on himself and giving Khushi her rightful adhikaar instantly...

Cant wait to see what the past has in story ...

About Mano's dialogue is made me laugh...i think the reason she said that to Payal was only to show the difference btwn herself and Dadi but in her own style...it wasnt meant to be taken literally...

something like if u knew what is dadi like then u'd think i m way better saas n u'd actually wash my feet and drink the water as in worship her instead of being scared of her... not the literal meaning...

It actually made me laugh...

Loving ur takes...n the track...thnks dear for the pm...

oh n next time,...no pms to be sent out till i put my reserve up ...got it??? πŸ˜‰

Cheers
Avni  😊
Edited by highonshows - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post Fazila, it was a good episode
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great episode and epic post Fuzzy. Loved it especially the last ASR line.