Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay so the last update of this SS, it's really weird to say but I started this as an OS and it ended up as a SS. Anyways some people may find this part a bit mushy, maybe lack of romance on the show, made me write this one. Eager to know your thoughts on this!!!!

PART8

Later that night, there was a small cocktail party on the cruise to mark the end of journey on the cruise. The entire gang was present but was kind of dispersed. Nilesh and Vicky were busy cracking up the crowd by participating in a karaoke event. On the other hand Swayam and Sharon were successful in sneaking out of that place.

Swayam was standing facing his back to Sharon near the edge of the cruise on the top deck...at the same spot where both of them were enacting the titanic scene. Sharon was searching for him in the center hall where the party was arranged, she had seen him sneaking out of the party, signaling her with his eyes to come out. She immediately excused herself from Simmi and Rinni. But he didn't tell her where to meet, she then thought of checking out the top deck and there she saw him. He sensed her and immediately turned around to see Sharon standing few feet away from him barefoot and smiling. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans...she smirked on seeing his all button up shirt which made him look suave ,the light breeze was playing with his hair, hitting his nape softly ,she smiled seeing that too. There was a glint in his eyes, and the moonlight added to the shine in his eyes making him look like a angel who has changed her life completely with his entrance. Swayam then acted as if he has thrown a rope around her and is pulling her towards him...she too acted as if she is getting pulled and came near facing him and both of them started laughing...

"We behaving like jerks na Swayam..." Sharon questioned him

"Hmm I know...last day on this cruise Sharon may be that's why"

"It will be the same na Swayam after this trip...we have to struggle to get time to spend with each other" she said a bit dejected

"Hmm...struggle I don't think so...we will find our way back...trust me"

"I hope so" she said

And then there was a stunning silence...both of them were just enjoying the light breeze and the low whispers of the ocean which was fierce usually but not that night.

Then both of them inched closer at once...feeling each other...suppressing their desire to touch each other..not because they didn't want to...but just to feel each other without contacting...they didn't move a bit..and were just feeling their rapid breathing...which was not going to decelerate soon.

Sharon broke the silence coming out of the reverie  "Kitna boring song play kar rahe hai na Swayam"

"Hmm..." was all he could say.

"Sharon you sing a song na...please"

"I can't sing...i am bad at it"

"Please it's a request..."

"Hmm...okay...just for you..."

She said leaning towards him bringing her lips near his ear and sang the song which was barely audible...she was singing the song in a whisper...in her soft sweet voice...

(One of my favorite song sung by one of my favorite singer...A thousand years by Christina Perri)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHkvan-NFnM[/YOUTUBE]

Heartbeats fast 
Colors and promises 
How to be brave 
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall 
But watching you stand alone 
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow 
One... step... closer 

I have died everyday waiting for you 
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 
For a thousand years 
I love you for a thousand more

"Huh" Swayam interrupted her "Thousand years??? Are you immortal??"

"Swayam it's just a song..metaphor!!!" she said facing him

"I know just kidding ...continue na" he just pulled her towards him resting his hands on her waist

Sharon continued facing him as if promising to do whatever she is saying
Time stands still 
Beauty in all she is 
I will be brave 
I will not let anything take away 

She then cupped his face and said

What's standing in front of me

Every breath 
Every hour has come to this 
One ...step... closer 

Sharon then rested her head on Swayam chest engulfing her hands around his neck and continued singing...Swayam pulled her closer so that her feet were on his...and Swayam just swayed to the song which she was singing

I have died everyday waiting for you 

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 
For a thousand years 

And all along I believed I would find you 
Time has brought your heart to me 
I have loved you for a thousand years 

One... step... closer 
One ...step... closer 

Soon as she stopped singing Swayam whispered in her ears "I love you Sharon"

"I love you too Swayam" she answered immediately.

"I love you three honey" Swayam answered rubbing the tip of his nose with hers and then he kissed her lips lovingly.

And there she stood in the arms of the boy who ruled her heart...and would continue to rule forever.

If Swayam is the lamp that leads Sharon in darkness...Sharon is like the oil in that lamp which is responsible for keeping it burning.

THE END(finally😆)

Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The last part in green is how i perceive SwaRon to be like
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing!!!

par last update :(( wil miss this..

u start another one soon plz...
 u r jus too gud :))
Blessedfool thumbnail
God,why does it have to end?? You know endings are most painful.There's an unknown pain when I saw this is the last update.As usual,it was amazing.Why don't you start a sequel to this SS?? 
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat is mine fav song too..n its suits swaRon a way too much!!
i loved the update sweet and simple...i m goin to miss reading dis..!!
i hope u wud be back with another one on swaRon..soon!!u wrote dis whole SS immensely beautiful..!!!
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey rutu!!! it was just amezing...❤️luvd the song portion and the convo in between...really it was awesome😊😊
Swayamonly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... Shooo cute... Ye khatam bhi ho gaya?????:(:(:( plz start a new one na...
Waise the song is indeed so nice.. M gonna download it:)Edited by Swayamonly - 11 years ago
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The END  

Lovely update...love the song n dere conversation was adorable. The last sentence in green ...loved it...they truly are incomplete without each other. ☺️

Will wait for another awesome SS, OS or an FF from you. Thank you for this 😃
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey Rutu why didnt you make it a FF, agar os ss bansaktha hai to then SS zaroor FF bansakthi hai. I cant beleive that this is the last update and you wont continue😭 kya yaar ithana tho humara hakk banta hai na ki tuje bolu thodi aur likko plzzz

Well as usual its a FAB one. The lines in the song really rutu hats off to you for thinking up such a beautiful concept and the dance mashallah kya baat hai, the song suits swaron so well. It is really the sweetest update. Sadest part is that it ended here. Rutu FF shuru karde plzzz
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rutu i hate u fr endin this...😡n upar se lol kar rahi hai😡

next abt the update..gal i never heard ths song..but the words are magical.❤️.its was just soo apt fr swaron..❤️loved every bit of ths ss ryt frm chap 1 till date..it was highly romantic.👏.loved it yaar..u better start an ff soon..😆

n the part in green..woow so beautiful❤️