Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guyss...i really hope im not annoying u all by posting new topics here... but i jus get to share my views wid u guys...ghar pe... if parents here dis, dey will be like "itna agar padhai ke baare mein soch ti toh accha hota, nahi?" so all the hyperness jus goes away... well sorry :(

okay, so i guess most if not all of u are following The Buddy Project, rite??

i'm following it to...

MAIN REASON:
Mohit went 4 the launch party, and its connected to MJHT...

hehe :D

well, i really didnt think that we culd compare it to MJHT initially, even now, i wont fully agree...but i really feel, watching TBP that MJHT is sumwhere inside it ( u knw like a person loses memory, but it is still the same person... probably, the soul is still the same, sirf naam aur chehre change ho gaye hai... )

funnily i culd easily connect the MJHT gang with the TBP gang...

here's a chota mota analysis:😊

Samrat = Ranveer -->>😉

full on flirt, gives a lot of importance to frens, has one special fren [ Samrat ke liye chashmish and Ranveer ke liye moti]...and dey have their patents on "chashmish" and "moti" and dislikes if others call them by that name... and of course...both are singers ;) and another similarity is dat dere parents live out of india, and dey have probs wid dem... :( and of course loves masti and playing pranks ;D

Gunjan = Panchi -->>😊

sweet, shy, self consious, adorable, respects every1 and every1 respects them, cares alot 4 their best friend (gunjan ki Samrat...and panchi ka "Nonu" ) ... and loves to stay out of trouble but comes back to see if her frens are alrite...

Mayank (MJHT) = KD (TBP) -->> 😊

smart, intelligent, top in class, filled wid attitde (the gud1), caring 4 frens, sticking to his decision... and polite to girls

Nupur = Kiya😊

attitude, confident, anger problems, and zyidi (but still adorable <3 )

* and like nupur called mayank sadu... kiya calls him stoneface ;) hehe 😃

Benji = Samar

like benji was always wid Samrat...even Samar is always wid Ranveer... best of frens, always love playing pranks...😊

Diya = Juhi

always careful bout how she looks, flirts around...(like diya was crazy bout Samrat, juhi is bout Ranveer) 😊

and of course hamere pyaare se Dodo ko kaun bhul sakta hai...😉

dodo = piddi

the soul of the show, adds comedy and makes people laugh, ofcourse bth are crazy and dumb..hehe... and cannot flirt or have a gf..hahaha 😆

well... wat say guys?? dont u think ki sirf naam and faces change hue hai... 
but well, mjht ki jagha koi serial nahi le sakti...thats a fact...par yeh serial, probably will be quite close to our hearts... (probably not as much as mjht, but closer that other serial apart frm dat)

im lukin forward 4 sajan and mayur and benia ke jhalaks on TBP now...  😉

ab lagta hai, ki god has heard our wish... well, adhi... we didnt get mjht as season 3, or get our old cast back...but got a renewed version of it...it a new style... but same soul ❤️

will be waiting 4 ur comments...

and once again sorry... :(

Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

hey guyss...i really hope im not annoying u all by posting new topics here... but i jus get to share my views wid u guys...ghar pe... if parents here dis, dey will be like "itna agar padhai ke baare mein soch ti toh accha hota, nahi?" so all the hyperness jus goes away... well sorry :(

okay, so i guess most if not all of u are following The Buddy Project, rite??

i'm following it to...

MAIN REASON:
Mohit went 4 the launch party, and its connected to MJHT...

hehe :D

well, i really didnt think that we culd compare it to MJHT initially, even now, i wont fully agree...but i really feel, watching TBP that MJHT is sumwhere inside it ( u knw like a person loses memory, but it is still the same person... probably, the soul is still the same, sirf naam aur chehre change ho gaye hai... )

funnily i culd easily connect the MJHT gang with the TBP gang...

here's a chota mota analysis:😊

Samrat = Ranveer -->>😉

full on flirt, gives a lot of importance to frens, has one special fren [ Samrat ke liye chashmish and Ranveer ke liye moti]...and dey have their patents on "chashmish" and "moti" and dislikes if others call them by that name... and of course...both are singers ;) and another similarity is dat dere parents live out of india, and dey have probs wid dem... :( and of course loves masti and playing pranks ;D

Gunjan = Panchi -->>😊

sweet, shy, self consious, adorable, respects every1 and every1 respects them, cares alot 4 their best friend (gunjan ki Samrat...and panchi ka "Nonu" ) ... and loves to stay out of trouble but comes back to see if her frens are alrite...

Mayank (MJHT) = KD (TBP) -->> 😊

smart, intelligent, top in class, filled wid attitde (the gud1), caring 4 frens, sticking to his decision... and polite to girls

Nupur = Kiya😊

attitude, confident, anger problems, and zyidi (but still adorable <3 )

* and like nupur called mayank sadu... kiya calls him stoneface ;) hehe 😃

Benji = Samar

like benji was always wid Samrat...even Samar is always wid Ranveer... best of frens, always love playing pranks...😊

Diya = Juhi

always careful bout how she looks, flirts around...(like diya was crazy bout Samrat, juhi is bout Ranveer) 😊

and of course hamere pyaare se Dodo ko kaun bhul sakta hai...😉

dodo = piddi

the soul of the show, adds comedy and makes people laugh, ofcourse bth are crazy and dumb..hehe... and cannot flirt or have a gf..hahaha 😆

well... wat say guys?? dont u think ki sirf naam and faces change hue hai... 
but well, mjht ki jagha koi serial nahi le sakti...thats a fact...par yeh serial, probably will be quite close to our hearts... (probably not as much as mjht, but closer that other serial apart frm dat)

im lukin forward 4 sajan and mayur and benia ke jhalaks on TBP now...  😉

ab lagta hai, ki god has heard our wish... well, adhi... we didnt get mjht as season 3, or get our old cast back...but got a renewed version of it...it a new style... but same soul ❤️

will be waiting 4 ur comments...

and once again sorry... :(

yup fully agree with u 😊
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes, agree with you & i thinj Bobby is like CJ
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
thanks 4 agree @neha...@joyeeta and @sky05 :)

and yup... bobby is like CJ..tom boy and stuff ;)
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but still MJHT is MJHT...👍🏼❤️  & yup TBP is also a good youth show...😊👍🏼
Mohit_monaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyeeta748

but still MJHT is MJHT...👍🏼❤️  & yup TBP is also a good youth show...😊👍🏼

agreed 😉
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree there is some connection between the shows and their are similarities between characters...I seriously haven't smiled this much while watching a show since after mjht tbp really does bring that smile out on peoples face like mjht did. But having said that I still think mjht has its un beatable charm! ❤️
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TBP is a very nice show the character resembles to our MJT gang alot.. but nobody can beat our MJHT our MJHT has its own magic 😍
Here is my opinion
Samrat=Ranveer 
both have the same surname..🤣 both are flirty..🤣 and both have the past about their parents..!! 
Mayank = KD 
both have the same class and attitude
Diya=Kiya
both of them are selfish and both of them have the same attitude Diya was like this before but when Ranvijay ditch her then she became sweet so probably Kiya resembles to Diya
Uday = Piddi
both are funny..🤣 Piddi is scared of his mom and Uday was scared of his dad
CJ=Bobby

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TBP being a Sunshine Production made me feel connected to it.. n then Mohit attending its lauch party n Sudhir sir saying it as MJHT's extension it all made the connection even more powerful..
N agree hun.. all the faces are different but still it carries dat soul of MJHT.. its like MJHT with a little modernized touch...

See 
Ranveer is similar to samrat.. he is flirty n all.. top of it all his surname is also Shergill :P n like Samrat even Ranveer's parents are away n don't give him time..
but yeah theres one major difference, Ranveer is quite rude n arrogant  but Samrat was a complete Sweetheart<3 so nice, sweet n humble with everyone..

Panchi like Gunjan.. involved in books, calm n quite...

Coming to RaHi.. Their story like Sajan is based on friendship.. Like Samrat called Gunjan, Chashmish even Ranveer calls Panchi, Moti, like Samrat never allwed anyone calling gunjan, chashmish even ranveer doesn't allow..

KD.. Tough guy, Akdu n Sadu types just like Mayank.. but yeah KD is more of given that soft n kind at heart character, which i like about KD..

Kiya is not much like Nupur tough, but KD-Kiya love story is going to be love-hate types just like Mayur had..

and exactly.. Samar=Benji,
Piddy=Uday,
Juhi n Kiya= Diya

Bobby=CJ...

As i said it feels like a modernized MJHT.. and so i like TBP..Though at the end of the day.. MJHT is MJHT no other show can have that magic MJHT had.. specially for me no show can take MJHT's place in my heart.. MJHT is n will always remain my eternal Fav❤️

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^Uday was scared of his dad and sis both where Piddi is scared of his mom and yeah one addition I would like to add it Panchi is like Gunjan sweet , cute and a intelligent student !!  Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago