Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So khushi's at AR! And arnav nw knws her surname..precap shows he knws her family too..eager to knw abt dat..
arnav's family is too muchπŸ˜› nagging n nagging n nagging..heheheπŸ˜ƒ
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome FF...
loved the updatesss...
aww i liked arnav so much in thiss...😳
and khushh even having everything she is alone so bad for herr...
i loved very character in this ff..
manly arnav...
and aman and akash were so cute maughty πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
payal anjlii loved them too😊
and anji is not carying her tali thank goddπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
and thank god no shyam in this😑...
update soon
and plzzz pm me πŸ˜ƒ

a.jyothi thumbnail
Loved it eagerly waiting for next update
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update!!
plzz continue soon
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey i just caught up with it. Its amazing. Loved it. Plz pm me when u update
Sim1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just found this FF and my god its sooo good! Aww arnav and Khushi are so cute😳 he's a darling with all the clothes and taking her to his secret house. i feel really sorry for Khushi and her situation but im sure with arnav she will be fine! πŸ˜› i want to know who's prem parents are..and i really hope arnav's misunderstanding is cleared!πŸ˜‰ LOL at his family..already planning his weeding awww!
Please PM when you update, looking forward for the next update!
Sim
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Sweeties

So thanks again for the beautiful comments... ok so people thank you for liking this ff... and while I was reading the comments... I came across one who got something right... I was like wow... anyway again with an update... I will always try to update daily and I think I am doing well this week.

Chapter 15: OMG...!!

He opened it up and read through it he smiled at some of them... know he knew what her full name was... where she lived... her phone number... no he already has that... jobs... education... birthday... hobbies... why would she want to work at AR which she wrote... "I don't want to work her but it is because my friend broke her leg and I am here to take her place until she gets better"... and then he read family... he saw mother... late Garima Gupta... he felt a bit sad after that... then read father... Shashi Gupta... his job... owner of Gupta's Hotels... and that's when it hit him... she was his uncle's daughter... his aunty past away... and he didn't even know. He looked at her and thought yes she is such a mystery.

Arnav: omg I can't believe it Khushi is Khushi Gupta... uncle's daughter... and aunty... she died...
Khushi: Arnav what wrong have I pass.
Arnav: huh... yeah Khushi... Shashi Gupta is your father.

Khushi: yip... my Babuji... BUT NEVER ACT LIKE IT... KHUSHI HOW MANY TIMES STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS...  yeah why?

Arnav: Garima Gupta is your mother.

Khushi smiled: yeah... she died when I was born... while giving birth to me... she felt her eye willing up... her heart paining for a mother... but then smiled after remembering her letter and wipe her tears away and looked at Arnav.

Arnav: sorry Khushi is didn't know.

Khushi: no why are you sorry please don't! Oh can we skip this now...

Arnav: no... I mean... Khushi... do you know Amul Singh Raizada?

Khushi smiled: of course Amul uncle... awww I miss him... you know he use to come around and play with me... and he had a daughter... oh gosh what was her name...  she Paused and was trying to remember the name...

Arnav: Anjali

Khushi: Anjali... oh yeah Anjali we use to play a lot together but... when I was 2 he passed away and I never meet Anjali again... even ma and aunty were best friends as what uncle told me and they also had a son... I don't know his name as I never meet him before in my life... but Arnav why are you asking me this... wait do you know them... oh Arnav please... WAIT... ANJALI ARNAV SISTER... SUGANDHA AUNTY...ARNAV MOM... THAT MEANS... AMUL UNCLE IS ARNAV DAD... she stood up from the chair and looked at Arnav...  Arnav!! You are Amul uncle son...

She rushed to him and hugged him tightly... at first he was shocked but it didn't take time for him to respond to the hug and he hugged her back... he closed his eyes and smiled it was the first time he actually hugged her... he could smell her which reminded him of that night when he first meet her... she didn't want to let go... it was the first time in her life she went and hugged someone like that... but she couldn't stop... his smell was driving her mad but not as mad as being in his arms.

The hug was a long lasting one... it was like their bodies were made for each other like a fixed puzzle... she was his missing piece and he was hers.

They took a while to realize what position they were in and back away for the hug blushing a bit thinking what just happened... Khushi was blushing the most out of all... Arnav was a bit but still embarrassed... then there was silence which other didn't like so Khushi decided to break it.

Khushi: how is aunty... what am I saying I meet her the other day... omg I can't believe that you are uncle son... no wonder why you looked like him a bit... awww so cute...

Arnav: wow right... anyway should we get back to work.

Khushi sat down and waiting to Arnav to give her some work... which he did he told her to cross check it again for him... and she did.

Arnav was Khushi he was smiling in one day he learnt a lot about her and he was happy... at least now his family knew her and if if they did want to get married then it would be a big thing for her dad and his family but... one thing he needed to know who is prem... If he is Khushi son then she must be married but Khushi herself she said she is not married then how the hell his prem... He just wanted to know that and that's it. He then thought ask her now.

Arnav: Khushi... am prem is not your child right.

Khushi head shot up: OH GOSH NOT HIM TOO... NOW WHAT SHOULD I SAY I CAN'T LIE... BUT I CANT SAY THE TRUTH... she remembered her promise... why?

Arnav: oh just because you said you weren't married... and you also didn't invite us to the wedding... meaning uncle would have invited us right.

Khushi: WHY IS HE ASKING ME THIS FOR? Arnav I read through this and it is alright here anything else...

Arnav: don't change the subject please...

Khushi: yes Arnav his is mine... ok and what does it mean to you I mean come on... prem is mine son and I am his mother.

Arnav: SHE IS LYING... I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH NOW... BUT WHY WOULD SHE BE LYING... ARNAV SHE IS... REMEMBER THAT MORNING WHEN SHE WAS SCARED JUST THINKING THAT WE MIGHT DONE SOMETHING AND THAT TO NOT KNOWING EACHTOHER AND PLUS NOT MARRIED I DON'T THINK SO KHUSHI NOTING HIDS FROM ME I WILL FINDO OUT SOON.

Khushi: if we are done with 21 questions should we get back to work.

Arnav gave her some more work but she couldn't concentrate only her voices were in her head... I am pregnant... help me please... I won't survive... don't give him to his father... don't let him feel his hasn't got a mother... tell him I love him... name him prem... "SLAP" don't please... Khushi help me... I hate him... he left me... don't let him do this Khushi please... "SLAP"... tell him I love him... don't do this Khushi... I am pregnant... pregnant... I won't be her with him... look after him please... Khushi thank you. Khushi stood up and put her hands to her ears as the voices wouldn't stop... No!!!!

Arnav looked at her she was sweating and was looking scared... now he was worried.

Precap:

Arnav: what happened what's wrong?

Khushi: oh nothing I just... I need some fresh air... I be right back... thanks

With that she made her way down to get some fresh air.

Thank you for reading... ok so I showed a bit about the past of Arnav and Khushi family... and I show a bit about Kalpana... ok so please don't hit me for not telling you much but it will be soon out... thanks for being patient...

Love you all... please do leave a comment and like please

Aaliya

Chapter 14                                                                                            Chapter 16               
Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Omfggg, This Is Good ; D Prem Is Mystery 😳
shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
k omgg is he kno her i mean he said uncle and aunty's daughter 
and astuff 
bt whtever it is i m loving it 
loved it plz pm me wen u write it again