A supporting brother!!?

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
todays epi focused on a family where bro and sis shared a warm bonding!..and neeraj did his best to support his sis ..even when their dad is against her decision .and helped her in eloping!..well from brother's point of view its right but then was it really right?.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magical.Arjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It wasn't right but i loved their bonding!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To a mature person, Neeraj's decision wudnt have sounded right..but Neeraj bein a 15-yr old teen found it the right way to help his sister..

In my POV, i dnt think his decision was right. Eloping from the house isnt the right way to be with ur lover..this decision, many-a-times proves to be quite wrong as we will see in the cumign epi 😕
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
On the other hand, i quite liked the bro-sis's bonding..i liked the fact that Neeraj was ready to do anything for his sis :)
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
as a matured person i will not say that was right...but for their age i think its normal to think that way...i like their bonding as bro n sis...they were superb...totally luved their acting...very very natural :)
-Olly- thumbnail
agree with u guys!..the bonding they showed was so warm!..and they were right in their own way ..though not exactly right ..
-Olly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

To a mature person, Neeraj's decision wudnt have sounded right..but Neeraj bein a 15-yr old teen found it the right way to help his sister..

In my POV, i dnt think his decision was right. Eloping from the house isnt the right way to be with ur lover..this decision, many-a-times proves to be quite wrong as we will see in the cumign epi 😕

hmm :( ..
pari_15 thumbnail
I agree maybe it was not the best thing to do..bt him being a brother, seeing his sister's love for a guy n his parents' disagreement, i can understand his pov as a teenager..(as karan said 'very fast decision')

ofcourse it wasn't a right way of supporting her..
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Now i have seen the difference...my own brother is 7 years elder to me...if i had been in place of neelam definatelly my brother would not be supporting me to elope with the guy and leave the house...

But at the same time my younger brother who is my cousin would help me out...

I think it's just about the young age of them that makes the difference!!!!!

yup even i loved the brother-sister bond out there😳
yellow_blue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Now i have seen the difference...my own brother is 7 years elder to me...if i had been in place of neelam definatelly my brother would not be supporting me to elope with the guy and leave the house...

But at the same time my younger brother who is my cousin would help me out...

I think it's just about the young age of them that makes the difference!!!!!

yup even i loved the brother-sister bond out there😳

hmmm agree