Sacred tie of hearts Part 3 Pg 17 Part 4 Thursday

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

Arnav Singh Raizada – 26 years old, he is a self made man who built the entire AR Empire alone. He has no regard for anyone except his family and believes love and marriage as bakwaas.

Khushi Kumari Gupta aka Khushi Sharma – 23 years old, she is a girl clear cut ideals and dreams. She loves jalebies, talks to herself or Devi Maiyya, and also believes in the institution of marriage and love.

Anjali Raizada – 28 years old, she is the elder sister of Arnav who is the exact opposite of her. She believes in everything that her little brother does not. She is happily married to Karan Mehta, a lawyer by profession.

Karan Mehta – 30 years old, his entire world is Anjali his wife who happens to be the only living relation he has. So they stay at the Raizada Mansion with Anjali's family. He is good natured and fun loving.

Akash Raizada – 25 years old, he is calm, timid and quiet. He is the cousin of Anjali and Arnav, lives with them and is in love with Khushi's sister Payal.

Payal Gupta – 24 years old, she is just like Akash in nature but when it comes to her family she is a fiery tigress. She is also in love with Akash but is not ready to accept it due to differences in the status and Akash's mother's regular taunts.

Manorama Raizada – 47 years old, she is the mother of Akash and mami of Arnav and Anjali. She has a sharp tongue and also very much interested in makeup and dieting much more than her husband.

Manohar Raizada – 51 years old, he is the mama of Arnav and Anjali and also the Father of Akash. He is quiet, calm and reserved.

Devyani Raizada – 71 years old, she is the matriarch of the Raizada family, Nani of Arnav and Anjali, Dadi of Akash. She is sweet and strict to her family.

Shashi Gupta – 49 years old, he is the father of Khushi and Payal. He adopted Khushi when her biological parents died in an accident. He loves both his daughters and he makes his living by running his sweet shop.

Garima Gupta – 44 years old, she is the mother of Khushi and Payal and loves them both equally though she had not given birth to both of them. She is a simple traditional woman who is the reason behind Khushi's ideals and morals.

Madhumati – 53 years old, she is the elder sister of Shashi Gupta. She is a sweet woman with no wrong intentions but alas her tongue is too sharp. She keeps taunting Khushi as she is adopted but her intentions are not wrong.

Lavanya Kashyap – 24 years old, she works for Arnav and has all the hots for him. She is mean. She is pretty and first dislikes Khushi but then grows fond of her.

Nandkishore – 25 years old, he is the distant cousin of Arnav but unaware of the relation between Khushi and Arnav he falls in love with her and wants to marry her. He however helps her set her foot in Mumbai.

Adithya Sharma aka Adithya Raizada – 3 months old, he is the son of Khushi and Arnav though Arnav is unaware of his birth.

Edited by Bunny_Bear - 11 years ago
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
INDEX

PROLOGUE-ABOVE

PART 1- PART 1

PART 2 - PART 2

PART 3 - PART 3

PART 4 - COMING UP ON THURSDAY
Edited by Bunny_Bear - 11 years ago
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm. . . .
So you brought a completely new situation here. . . .
For our beloved ArHi. . . .

I'll eat your head through gTalk or I shall call you up soon! 😛 🤡

You got me hooked, Bunny!!!

Edited by -_-harsh42 - 11 years ago
crazyforindia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing start please coninue and pm when you update please :) 
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey beddy! 😉

Interesting start! And I loved the Surname part already!!!

It was very well phrased, especially showing the strong nature of Kushi!

Update soon! And dont gimme reasons for not updating.

You have an experience from me of how I'll eat ur head! So beware 😛
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it do continue and pm me
...shruti... thumbnail
interesting prologue bhavi

waiting for the FF to start
sivaarshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Woww Awesome 😳
Its very interesting 
Continue soon 😳
i love this line Adi's first words should not be what the. 🤣
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Interesting start!Wil love to read more:D..Wil buddy U for PMs.Plz accpt my req.