IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys here is the next update
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

PART 23 '

Ram is trying to call Priya but she is rejecting his calls continuously'..

Ram ' damn it'yaar'.plz phone uthao Priya'

Beep'.the call gets disconnected again'

Ram throws his cell phone in anger,'..

Then something clicks in his mind'..

In SM '

Priya is laying on her bed'.looking at her cell phone which had tons of text and missed calls from Ram flashing on her screen'.

Priya ' agar itni hi fikar thi toh itna rudely kyun behave kiya huh'..jao ab mein bhi nahi baat karungi tumse then you will come to know'

she was busy talking to herself when she hears some noises coming from outside'.she  leaves her  bed and moves towards her balcony '.she looks here and there and finds nothing'.she was about to go back to her room when her eyes fall down to find Ram struggling and trying to climb up the wall ''her eyes popped out seeing him'.he somehow managed to reach her balcony'.she lends her hand to him for help'and with her help Ram manages to get into her balcony'.he was out of breath''his hand was already injured and now with what he did just now it became more worse'

Priya who was still shocked at his act continued staring at him in disbelief'.

Ram ' am sorry'..am really very sorry '..and he holds his ears'.

Priya ' what you think you are doing Ram'.how '.i mean why'.aaahhh'..tum yaha kya kar rahe ho'.wo bhi itni rat ko'

Ram ' mein kya karta'.sham se I am trying to call you'.but you are just ignoring me'I had other option left so ye sab karna pada'.

Priya hadn't noticed his hand which was bleeding'.

Priya ' so isme bhi meri galati hai''.you didn't wanted to talk to me right so that's what I did I gave you what you wanted'.and she turns her face other side avoiding to look into his eyes coz she knew she would melt down with his intense gaze'..everytime she looked into those chocolate brown eyes she lost her senses'.

Ram shoves  his hand inside his waist coat and takes out a rose'..

He walks near her and stands in front'..he kneels down and offers her the rose'

Ram ' am sorry'plz mujhe maaf kardo'plz'.

Priya was about to yell at him but she sees that his hand was bleeding and all his anger disappears and she hurriedly kneels down and holds his hand'.

Priya ' ye kaise hua'..

Ram ' wo kuch nahi'

Priya ' rammm'.

Ram  - okay okay gussa mat ho'wo upar chad raha tha to kal ka wound aur gehra ho gaya isliye shayad aur bleed karne laga'.

Priya ' tum pagal ho kya'.kisne kaha tha aisi halat mein ye sab karne ko'.

Ram ' haan pagal toh hu'..tumhare pyar me'.and gives a cute smile'

Priya ' tumhe ab bhi mazak sujh raha hai'.chalo get up I will dress your wounds'.she makes him stand when she sees Ram was not able to put pressure on his left foot'

Priya ' pair me kya hua'.she said almost tears brimming her eyes'

Ram ' wo'.upar chad raha tha toh ek baar gir gaya aur phir'.pair me thodi chot aagayi'.bt kuch jayada nahi laga'

Priya ' shutup just shutup'.samajhte kya ho tum khud ko'.kuch bhi karte ho'.aaahhh u just wait let me dress your wounds first phir tumhari acche se kahabr lungi'

She helps him in walking by supporting him and makes him sit on her bed'.

She brings first aid box and starts dressing her hand'suddenly Ram giggles'

Priya stares at him'whats so funny about it'.

Ram ' I was just wondering'..whenever I am in your room I am always injured'.ahahha'.and your dressing my wounds everytime'.next jab tumhare ghar ke andar aaunga I wonder tab bhi kya mera yahi haal hua hoga'.

Priya ' ho gayi tumhari bakwas '..ab mein apna kaam pura karlu and she continues cleaning his wound'after she is done she gives him some pain killers'

Ram ' hmmm I think ''I will leave now'..

Priya ' oh why not'.from where will you go '.aah balcony right so that you can fracture the remaining body parts of yours'..or wait you should leave from the door itself so that dad can see you coming out of my room at mid night'woow super plan'.she says making a sarcastic face'

Ram ' so what should I do'.

Priya ' your staying here'..you can leave in the morning after papa leaves for office'.

Ram ' but'you and me'.i  mean'.

Priya  gets a lil naughty and sits close to him'..she traces her fingers over his bare chest'.Ram  is shocked as to what she is upto'..and she brings her face close to his'

Ram moves a lil backward'..dekho Priya shadi se pehle ye sab'..galat'.hai'.he says trying to cover his chest with his shirt'.

Priya laughs hard'..and kisses him on the cheek'.

Priya still laughing'.ram did anyone tell you before that you are adorable'.and she places her head on his chest with arms wrapped around his waist'.

Ram smiles and pulls her more close hugging her tight'

Ram ' and have I told you before that your love is the best gift I have ever got in my life'..

Priya ' seriously'

Ram ' yes'.and am gonna treasure this precious gift all my life'.no matter what happens remember one thing I love you and my love for you wont change even if everything around changes'..

Priya snuggles more close to him'..after some time Priya realizes that Ram's grip around her had loosen up'she raises her head to find him sleeping peacefully resting his head on the edge of bed'.'.the medicines must  have made him doze off she thought'.

She smiled and made him lie on the bed and covered him with a thin blanket'..she took a pillow and adjusted it below his head'.she took a blanket and pillow and moved towards the couch'..she again glanced at him and smiled to herself'..he looked too cute while sleeping'just like a small baby''she moved towards where he was sleeping'..bent down close to his face''.she traced his face with her eyes '.then gently caressed his cheeks and planted a soft kiss near his lips'..Ram's lips curled into a smile with her action'..he could feel her presence even when he was in his dream land'she then goes to her couch adjusts herself there and drifts off to sleep.

PRECAP-

AS ' Priya beta'..open the door.πŸ˜•

Priya ' ram what you doing jaldi jao kahi chupo'.!!!!😲

plz hit like and comment if you liked the updateπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SanRaj.RaYa - 11 years ago
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly.. Congrats on completing 100 pages of this thread!!! ⭐️
Superb update!! πŸ˜ƒ Ram was soo CUTE! πŸ˜³ Loved the naughty Priya too! πŸ˜‰ Fab update! β€οΈ β€οΈ
Plz update soon! Thanks for the PM!πŸ€—
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Originally posted by: balhfan22

Firstly.. Congrats on completing 100 pages of this thread!!! ⭐️

Superb update!! πŸ˜ƒ Ram was soo CUTE! πŸ˜³ Loved the naughty Priya too! πŸ˜‰ Fab update! β€οΈ β€οΈ
Plz update soon! Thanks for the PM!πŸ€—

thank you so muchhh suman
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good to see naughty side of priya.
ram is so adorable,cute.
thnx.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

good to see naughty side of priya.
ram is so adorable,cute.
thnx.

thank you...!!!!!
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...😍 that was tooo cute...😳Ram is really so adorable and Priya also so cute..😳.I just love them both and the way you progressing the FF...πŸ˜ƒWow its awesome...πŸ€—
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaparikh1

Awww...😍 that was tooo cute...😳Ram is really so adorable and Priya also so cute..😳.I just love them both and the way you progressing the FF...πŸ˜ƒWow its awesome...πŸ€—

thank you so much krutika.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww... so cute update. 
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChitaRK

awww... so cute update. 

thnk u di