Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess I am also one of the few who like Ragini's hosting more than Manish's. As much as I like Manish's joke, I dislike it even more when he overdoes it and crosses a certain limit. And it happens in every episode. So for me, Ragini definitely better. 
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Archana and Sanam-I agree full on with Remo. What was with her and fixing her hair during the performance? I mean, come on! You can forget about the hairdo for two minutes while you dance! And she is so darn stiff! Was that a waltz or two people just holding hands?

Bharti and Savio-I have to say that I LOVED her Lavani! I would have never have thought that she would have been able to pull of all the adaa iow all the thumaks, head shakes, and expressions, but she did! Great job!

Darsheel and Avni-Darsheel was so good! He was really selling it for all it's worth! But I have to say that Avni was so much better! Her movements were so crisp! I'm so glad Remo pointed that out!

Gia and Nishant-There's a whole lot of improvement from last time. I liked that she went all out on this performance. Of course, there's still a lot of room for improvement. And like Madhuri said, the cute flutter of the eye lashes was icing on the cake!

Gurmeet and Shampa-Finally we see something from this guy! The performances so far had been a disappointment, but this one was terrific! And his body language was spot on. A lot of people said that there wasn't enough chemistry, but I couldn't disagree more.

Isha and Salman-THE BEST JODI EVER! Her movements were very staccato, like they were supposed to be! Everything was spot on, and her expressions! Dear God! I thought that she was going to kill him! They were murderous!

Jayati and Divakar-I really really really really really did NOT like the tandav that they did. There was not one single particle of classical dance in it. When you say the word "tandav," you expect to see that, but I was SO heavily disappointed for the lack of.
And they just focused on how she walked. The bit where she had her arms out like a seagull and walked while flapping them made her resemble a bird more than a goddess. All being said, her "expressions" couldn't make up for her lack of dance.

Pratyusha and Deepak-They were good, but not exactly the top performance. They technically mastered all that they had set out to do. The steps were carried out well, but by the end of the episode, I had totally forgotten their piece. We need more creative work by Deepak!

Sanath and Suchitra-Really? Really? Did she REALLY expect to get a higher score? She kept going on and on about how she was disappointed when he got below a 27, but seriously, his movements have always been so stiff. I'm so glad the judges FINALLY gave him a score he deserved.

Shibani and Puneet-woot! woot! My favorite jodi! Yeah, that's right! They got a 27 and fully deserved it! There's so much improvement on Shibani's dance that it's crazy. I mean, look at how well they did the lifts and her posture was perfection! Compare this to her first Apsara Aali performance and it's almost crazy how much she's changed!

Sushil Kumar-He has no posture, and his dancing is minimal, but I won't judge him as I doubt he even wants to win this thing. He himself said that it's just a big deal to be a part of the show and meet his favorite stars, so I respect him for that. And anyways, he has 5 crore rupees to rest on, I don't think winning Jhalak is his top priority.

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 11 years ago