Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
originally posted by ankitaluv

I totaly understand all the viewers concern regarding AS taking the role in Amrit Manthan but that's part of any actor's life..even if she is doing a new show do you think everybody wil like her ? There will always be a mixed audience who likes and dislikes her.

I for one cannot tolerate bashing against AS but I hope the decision she made works out well for her. Entertainment industry is something who keeps on looking for new people especially when there tons of people available..It is Cutthroat competition out there and sometimes you have to take whatever comes and I guess Ankita is lucky enough to get lead roles as there are lot of actors who are still with no roles coming in their way even after long wait

Hope Ankita can overcome this challenge and gain viewers attention and respect and as fans we can always support  her .

Edited by ankitaluv - 29 June 2012 at 9:43am
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will  fully agree  with you Saina  what you have written ,Acting is also a profession  like  any other,only thing viewers can express their opinion at the same time give respect to the profession 

Edited by ankitaluv - 29 June 2012 at 9:43am
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya i saw some viewers are bashing her very badly very disappointed with their words ...some one saying she overacted in preeto and that serial was very boring...lol.very funny preeto show boring ๐Ÿ˜†  ... mostly our show rank was on 20's that to in imagine channel and their show ranking is on 40's... that proves what is Ankita and her show Preeto
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_preet

Ya i saw some viewers are bashing her very badly very disappointed with their words ...some one saying she overacted in preeto and that serial was very boring...lol.very funny preeto show boring ๐Ÿ˜†  ... mostly our show rank was on 20's that to in imagine channel and their show ranking is on 40's... that proves what is Ankita and her show Preeto

YEAH yes i also saw same words in am forum.they said ankita is a fool,she can't act ๐Ÿ˜ก
if they comment like this again I am going to seal their mouth.

need help to protest against this .I cant tolerate this anymore๐Ÿ˜ก

be coz you get respect when you give it to others

love03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also visited the forum..wow not friendly for sure๐Ÿ˜ญ...I hope Ankita's decision to take on this role works out for her...I don't know how some individuals can be soo cruel with the bashing, some of them on the forum however just stated their opinions without bashing her...I just hope it all works out in the end...๐Ÿ˜›.. the way Bani was bashed for taking on the role of some gia whatever the name was truly broke my heart, I hope it doesn't happen to Ankita.
pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wish Ankita all the very best and will support her

gudia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ankita confirmed this news on her fb account so only thing we can do only only support hrer in her decision.I want to share one thing when Barun( her ex co star) was selected as male lead in IPKKND then  fans start bashing him by saying that they want to see him opposite to Sanaya.someone even mentioned hin monkey also, today totally opposite. everyone is fan of him drooling over him..I think same thing will happen to Ankia, fingers are always crossed.