darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with, Ammaji coming to drawing room where Surya is watching TV. Aditya also joins. News channel is showing that Ammaji had meeting with party members to get into race of CM post and she is trying to win support for her. Ammaji gets threatening call from one minister to think about CM post but Ammaji fires him back. Ammaji gets another call from person for supporting her in CM race. After that Ammaji mobile phone and telephone from house keeps ringing. But Ammaji does not respond. Surya and Aditya are confused. Surya gets call on mobile but he is confused to receive it or not. Ammaji is shown thinking.

Karan is thinking in his room. Tanisha comes to him and tells him we need to take Durga to doctor. Karan tells he will do that tomorrow. Karan gets call from Tau's son; he asks him to meet. Karan tells Tanisha he has some urgent work. He leaves.

Aditya comes to Ammaji's room with milk. Ammaji taunts him that he can perfectly learn household work from Chanda and Santosh. For politics lessons, he can send Surya. Ammaji tells something to Aditya(I missed this part)

Karan comes to meet Tau's son. Tau's son asks him how does he have patience to go through so much insult. Karan defends it saying they are part of one family. Tau's son tells Karan; do you really think you are being considered as family member. Despite of you being deserving candidate, Ammaji always favors Aditya. Tau's son puts proposal in front of Karan to work for him.
Karan is shown thinking.

Surya is working on some file. Jhanvi comes there with tea and Surya hides it. Jhanvi is surprised why Surya hide file from her. She gives tea to Surya and picks up file from table. She is surprised to see its Ammaji's file. Jhanvi asks Surya about same. Surya tells he wants to confirm his doubt. As per file, 1crore Rs should be invested in public welfare scheme for Veerpur. But whatever records shown in the file that work had never happened in Veerpur. Jhanvi asks do you mean to say Ammaji is corrupt? Surya tells that is what this file speaking. Surya tells I can not tolerate this and I will protest against it. Jhanvi tells Surya; it will be almost like standing against Ammaji. Surya tells Jhanvi; if for my principles I did not bend down in front of my father. I will be doing same with Ammaji. She is doing wrong  things and I can not support her there. Jhanvi is worried.

Ragini gets up. Aditya tells he needs bed tea. Ragini tells I will get it for you. She meets Tanisha while going to kitchen. Ragini asks Tanisha if she can meet Durga? Its her birthday so she wants to wish her. Tanisha asks Ragini if Durga had fell this much ill before? Ragini says no. She assures Tanisha she will be fine. Ragini goes to meet Durga; she realizes Durga is having high temperature.

Precap - In hospital, doctor asks Tanisha to get signature of Durga's parents. Tanisha signs the paper and asks Karan to sign. Aditya snatches paper from Tanisha and signs instead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thankyou so much for the lovely update Darshu dii... ðŸ¤—