Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
oh wow loved it...hes sooo possessive n jealous...lol...n now the guit trip starts for khushi...when is she going to realise that arnav only wants her...brilliant n thnx 4da pm dear...
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww double kiss πŸ˜ ahh now khushi is ignoring him...  god these two... 
arhi_maneet thumbnail
VERY NICE UPDATE ! WONDERFUL ! LOVED IT !
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Chapter Eight 

As the days went by Khushi was finding it hard to stay away from Arnav. He had called her on her cell, she had ignored his calls. He had called her at her landline number, she had told her family members to tell anyone who calls that she is out. He had tried to meet her after her class and she had made sure to dodge him and hide everytime he went by. He had even come to the news room but thankfully for her she was not there at that time but incidentlaly happened to call La at the time and from that time avoided the news room completely. She had been mailing in her reports claiming sick. So basically since their twice passionate kiss Arnav Singh Raizada had seen nothing of Khushi Kumari Gupta and it was driving him crazy. 

Arnav Singh Raizada had always been a ladies man. He had never had to purse a girl actually it had always been the opposite of that and here he was actively trying to pursue to an opposite sex for the first time in his life whom he really did want to pursue and she was avoiding him like plague. It was making him wonder, making him self doubt himself. Was he a bad kisser? Did he rush too fast? She had jerked away right after he had touched her boobs so maybe that was the reason. Why are you such a jerk Arnav!!! How could you touch a girl on the first date!! Date??? Who is he kidding... Khushi and him, they never went out on a date.. That makes it even worse... How can he kiss a girl without even her permission? But he had felt her response... she responded with equal fevor as him.. when Arnav had kissed Khushi he had wanted it to be soft and tingly, a soft peck just to feel her delicious lips but when she had responded like that all thoughts had flown off his head. He knew for sure that Khushi wasn't even one percent interested in Akshay.. but was she interested in him?? Arnav Singh Rizada was literally going crazy and for the first time in his life didn't know how to woo a girl that he desperately wanted to woo... 

There was no reason for Arnav to think actually that Khushi had forgotten his kiss or there was a problem with it cause clearly Khushi hadn't... she could still feel the taste of kiss, how his lips had kissed and devoured her... A girl never forgets her first kiss and a kiss like that!! A girl doesn't forget something like that till her last breath... She still remembered how his hands had felt on her waist and his hands hands on her breasts sent a jolt of electricity down her spine and felt her tingle somewhere... but she had already betrayed her best friend once and she won't do it again... no no matter what she'll avoid Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...   

Since the deadline was tomorrow Khushi decided to complete the article on the finals quickly and send it before NK starts screaming.

After finishing it she decided to read it once...Khushi was shocked at the outcome!! She had finally lost it! It was like she had written the article from Arnav's point of view. It held praises of Arnav at every single line. Even La would have written a more neutral article. Khushi started to panic. Journalism was in her blood.. She wanted to be an aspiring journalist she became older and now Arnav had even managed to meddle with her writing... no she couldn't let that happen...

Ok Khushi don't panic... you can do it... she decided to write another article which was way harsh on Arnav... then mix the two together and make one neutral article... after spending one hour thinking she wrote a very brutal article... then she spent another hour mixing and matching... finally she had a neutral article which didn't in any way give away her clear crush on Arnav, satisfied with the outcome Khushi sent it to Nk.

"Who the hell do you think you are??"

Arnav had finally managed to corner Khushi in the cafeteria. But why was he yelling? Khushi looked up to see anger oozing out of Arnav's eyes. Khushi had seen Arnav so angry once before and it was just before he had kissed her. Wait!! Was he planning on kissing her in front of La, Yash and all of the rest. Oh god please no!! Please help he!! She wasn't sure how her response was going to be...

"How could you write this!!!" he said throwing the newspaper at the table in front of her. 

"Wait! What!!!" Khushi thought confused... she had written such a perfect article.. It was one of her best till now.. She had praised him and put negative remarks to the minimum how could he be so angry seeing this article.

"How could you!! I thought things were improving between us" He said looking intently into her eyes

"But you just clearly showed me wrong" this time he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Khushi don't you think that was way too harsh!!" La said...

She looked at Yash and even he gave her a disappointed look...

"What is happening" Khushi said picking up the newspaper. "Oh my god" she looked at it as if stung. Khushi had accidentally emailed the wrong file. It was the one where she had been ruthless and brutal about Arnav.

"I'm so sorry. It's a mistake. I planned on sending another file. Arnav please listen to me"

"It's over. I don't want to listen to you ever again"

Saying that Arnav left from the place without even glancing once at her. 

She should be happy. Wasn't she praying that Arnav leave her alone...

Then way the hell is she feeling empty and hollow inside...

Note : Please Read

This story was meant to be a short story. I had initially planned to write four - five chapters and yet it has reached eight chapter. I'll end this story in the next two to four chapters... It was meant to end...I don't want to unnecessarily drag the story and lose my readers... it is better to end the story on a high note... plus I've a lot in my plate at this moment... A same type of note will also be posted in "an old passion"  too ... "Arranged, Love or Whatever" will probably be turned into a ff... not certain about my plans yet though... 

I never thought I'd get so much response for this story... I'm overwhelmed... there are people who told me they can relate to te story... others who said this reminds them of their teen years... I'm so glad to be able to write this ... thanks a lot all of you... *hugs and kisses"

PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT... it means a lot to me 

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
Prasanna_dhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very good update.. Khushi gave the wrong file ;(
tsultana thumbnail
hey Samiya, first of all want to mention i love ur wrk! Love reading the updates! U write so wel! Cming to this update, poor Arnav, bechara desperatly wants to hook up with Khushi n shes hiding! Lol although shes hiding yet he is on her mind. Hopfuly they sort it out.
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG ! MU again :( 
😭

How is she gonna explain herself?

Hey I just noticed I'm third to comment..Hmmm not bad :) I read it before even getting your PM πŸ˜‰

Awesome update dear but short..it's OK :) Update soon !
Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
angullgrl91 thumbnail
awesome part! i really don't think this story would seem like you're dragging it out if you decided to extend it a bit more. but i understand you have a lot on your plate, so its totally cool! :) keep up the good work! i love reading your works :) 
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel sorry for both of them!
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res...!!πŸ˜›

*edited*

Amazing Update..πŸ‘
Loved It..!! :)
Update Soon..!! :D