Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hey awesome FF,I loved ur 2nd chapter.Plz cont.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful update shreya๐Ÿ‘
wow!! Your storyline is totally new!! ๐Ÿ˜Š abhay is so nyc here!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting for the nxt part..i guess nw pia will try to persuade abhay to forgive her! Continue soon..and thanx for pm..๐Ÿ˜Š
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
opps! Sorry for double post! :(
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update shreya. I loved it totally. That chandeena part, abhaiy's children part and the past story was awesome. Thanks for giving us long update. Plz continue soon and thanks for the pm.
sweet_neetu thumbnail
Amazing shreya
abhiya was cute
intersting story
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow yaar nice part plz continu... want to knw hw abhay forgive pia...
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice upd shreya 
i like abhay here he is kinda sweet and nice 
abhiya children part was cute 
lovin it 
upd soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 3 : New Entry (Jeh)
   "No Piya you've lost your chance. I don't trust you now coz next time you'll accuse me of something else. You've to prove me now that you're worth of my friendship only then I'll think about it otherwise I won't even bother. Bye!!!!" He said and went.
    Piya just stood there numb. She didn't understand what exactly she was doing. She thought, "Why am I feeling so bad when he said I'm not worthy of his trust. I don't know for what I'm feeling more bad that I didn't trust him or he doesn't trust me anymore? What ever it is I will prove you Abhay that I'm worthy of your trust and friendship. So be ready Abhay Raichand here I come!"
    Piya thought, "I've a perfect plan for you Raichand. Now you cannot run away from me." "Oh come on baby you know na I love you. I'm just with him due to money reasons other wise I wouldn't even give him a damn! He is so irritating. Awww I know baby I love you too. Now give me a kiss through phone. Hmmm...thats good. Bye.Yaaa I'll meet you at your place tonight. Now hang up before I get caught with such naughty talks." said Natasha in LCR (Ladies Common Room.) Piya heard all these and thought, "Who was Natasha talking with. Was it Abhay? Then who was she saying about she being with someone for money? And who was going to meet at night?" She was thinking all this and bumped into someone. She was falling and then someone caught her by waist. She felt those hands were familiar. She had shut her eyes due to fear. But as he said, "Open your eyes Pi" She was shocked beyond eternity. How on earth was Jeh here she thought. No it can't be Jeh. He is in London right then how can he be here. She opened her eyes in fear. Fear of facing him was more than her hatred towards him. She opened her eyes slowly wishing to God that it isn't him but Alas. God had some other plans. It was Jeh.
    She said, "What th hell are you doing here Jeh? Aren't you happy enough by playing with my heart that you've come here even to spoil my life. Listen I'm telling you for the last time go from here or else you can't even imagine what I'll do. Haven't you seen the trailer by your seeing your company being sold off at so low price that you've come here to worsen your situation?" "Pi please I know I have cheated on you but I've changed darling. Please Pi...won't you forgive me...you love me na then why are you doing this to me...to us? None of us are happy without each other then its better na that we end this." Oh please now why should I believe that you've changed. And either ways I've found someone worthy of my love and trust.(She thought of Abhay.) So why should I come back to you when I've someone better than you. So move and don't waste my time. I've other important works than wasting my time in a loser like you. Everyone was shocked as Piya said about she being in love with a guy. Abhay also heard this and felt like someone has stabbed his heart but then he was happy that Piya has moved on and faced Jeh so strongly. He was leaving when Jeh pulled Piya and pinned her to the wall and said, "Don't you dare go away Pi when I'm talking to you. Now aren't you affected by me touching you like this and this close to you. He said this and was about to kiss her forcefully in front of the whole college when Abhay came and pulled jeh back and punched him in stomach..once twice thrice. He punched him so hard that Jeh fell on the floor and started spitting blood from his mouth. Piya was shocked seeing Abhay's sudden outburst. She was in a state of shock. She didn't move. Abhay shouted on everyone, "Guyz the show is over. He is not dead. He will get his punishment in Police Sation for trying to harass Ms Piyali. Won't he Piyali?" Piya was more than shocked now. Why was Abhay behaving so weird now? Why was he calling her Piyali instead of Piya.
    Abhay took Piya from there to the haunted LCR and pinned her to wall and said, "What were you saying to Jeh about you being in love and why you lied to him that you've fallen in love with someone? Face him and don't run away from him by lying to him. I thought after I explained you so much when we first met you'd have understood but I was so wrong Ms Piyali doesn't listen to anyone except herself. And huh don't think that just because I've saved you from Jeh so I'm your friend! You're still the same girl who doesn't care for people and their feelings." "Abhay please listen to me, I'm sorry! I didn't knew that you were talking about some of your ex-gf. Please Abhay I beg you! I'll do whatever you say to prove you that I'm worthy of your friendship and I really am sorry Abhay!" said Piya. "Are you sure Piya that you can do whatever I say? Think before you accept the challenge Piya." challenged Abhay. Piya was determined so replied, "I'll do whatever you say Abhay. I accept your challenge." "Fine! You've move on from Jeh. Start a new life. Be friends with Jeh. Find him a girlfriend without hurting yourself. This is your challenge! Lets see how worthy you're of my friendship Ms Piyali." said Abhay. Piya didn't say a word and stood their dumbstruck as to what just Abhay said. Abhay seeing Piya like this snapped her out of her thoughts. She came out of her trance and looked at Abhay with bewildered expression. Just than Abhay had a call so he picked up call and said, "Ya mom no we aren't coming home. Nuts said yesterday only that she will be studying today night for some of our test in the coming week. Ya mom I'll come home early. Bye." As he cut the call Natasha's words rang in her head.
"I'm just with him due to money reasons other wise I wouldn't even give him a damn!"
"He is so irritating"
"Ya Now give me a kiss through phone."
"I love you too"
"We'll meet tonight at your place darling."
As she heard the last line in her head. Her mind clicked. Thats means Natasha is cheating on Abhay. Oh God! Abhay is such a nice soul. Please don't do this to him. I guess first I've to confirm myself. Maybe I'm wrong. She just went away thinking without replying to Abhay. This made Abhay think, "maybe she doesn't want to be my friend but Piya I said this for your benefit only."
    On the other hand Piya was back to her detective giri. She had decided that she would follow Nuts today night and then would show it to Abhay if her suspicion is right. According to her plan she followed Nuts to her home and then Abhay came to Nuts home so she thought maybe she shouldn't have come there so she was starting her car when suddenly Abhay came outside and left giving Nuts a kiss on her lips which made Piya burn in jealousy but she didn't understand that why was she feeling bad when Abhay kissed Natasha. She threw this thought out of her mind and again came back to her detective giri. As Abhay left. Nuts also came out after sometime. She was dressed to kill. She started her car and left. Piya followed her and there she reached following Nuts. Natasha loved 'JEH'!! She was cheating on Abhay for Jeh. She was so angry on Jeh that if she had something in her hand then she would have thrown that on him. She was now angry on Jehnfor trying to steal Abhay's happiness not because he caused her so much pain. She called Abhay and said, "Meet me outside Jeh's house after mins. Don't say no. Its urgent. Please. I'm messaging you his address. Fast. I'm waiting." She didn't even allow Abhay to answer back. Abhay thought maybe she has heard his heed and forgiven Jeh though he won't forgive him for hurting Piya and will take revenge but it was necessary for Piya to forgive him for her mental peace. He took the car keys and reached Jeh's house. Piya met him there and explained everything to Abhay. He didn't believe her and said, "I didn't knew Piya that you could fall so much. You think that by saying all this I'll believe you. Well you're highly mistaken Piya. I won't because she my Nuts and she won't do this to me for JEH of all. Just because he cheated on you doesn't mean you can do this to us. We love each other and have faith on each others love. I'd just reached home when you called from Nuts place. And in such a short span she even dressed up and came here to meet your EX! Wow Ms. Jaiswal what a story!" "Shut up Abhay! Shut up! Enough of your nonsense. Come with me and don't say no now coz if you trust your love then trust your love and come with me."
    She opened the door with one of her keys and entered jeh's house and entered Jeh's bedroom and what they saw was killing Abhay. They both were kissing. Nuts had draped the bedsheet around her Jeh was on top of her kissing her. Abhay fumed seeing this and went and slapped Natasha and said, "You wh**e! Take this and he threw money at her and said again, "This is for kissing you after all you need to be paid for your precious time with me. How much do you charge Jeh for this by the way? I mean your rate per hour or day?" Saying this he left and Piya went behind him.

Guys please leave your precious comments and I'll pm everyone tomorrow. Sorry. Please do comment and like.

Edited by smdosi - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah me first

Nice update Shreya!
jeh aur natasha ki toh baaj gayi!
Good ki abhay ko pata chaal gaya๐Ÿ˜ณ Now we might have more Abhiya scenes๐Ÿ˜Š

Continue soon๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3