Users

Frequent Posters

arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: neethuMG

pls stop this senti part nd pls... clear their misunderstanding😭

Thank u sooo much dear 😊😊😊

Have a little patience dear and soon all ur questions will be answered... Let's see how the story unfolds 😉
arpitaji thumbnail

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments
angel-ki-shona thumbnail

haan I want a update update na me waiting
arpitaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: mel420

haan I want a update update na me waiting

Updating dear... 10 mins 😊
arpitaji thumbnail
To my readers: Thank you all for your support, likes and lovely comments.

Thank you so much guys.

Please keep blessing the FF and I will try my best to entertain you.
Please please more likes and comments, kindly don't remain silent

Please continue to shower your love

I have added translation to Hindi dialogues in English in bracket in purple color

Note: I know u guys really wanna know the past... have a little patience dear and soon all ur questions will be answered... 😉

As many of you guys think... maybe Geet should listen to her heart but something so devastating happened that night... Maan crushed her soul so badly that she can no longer trust anything... and he too is dying in guilt... but what happened and why and who was at fault???

Guys have faith in Geet's Babaji... dawn breaks only when the night is the darkest na... Let's see what the destiny has in store for them...😉 I truly hope u will enjoy the journey of their love, hate... betrayal???

Chapter 14

Next morning doctor gave the permission to discharge Maan as his tests were all normal but he advised complete bed rest for the next couple of days for his wounds to heal completely. Pinky assured the doctor that she won't let her brother stress at all and they left for home.

Here as soon as Mr. Handa left for the office, Geet rushed to the hospital to ensure that Maan was alright.

Geet (called out to the nurse who had attended to Maan last night): Sister…

Nurse: Miss Geet, aap yahan(you here), but your stitches need to be opened tomorrow right (suddenly worried) or is there any complication. (scanning her from top to bottom)

Geet: Nahi nahi sister, I am alright, I wanted to know how is the person who was admitted along with me (Geet pretended to not know him personally as it would become awkward)

Nurse (smiling): Oh… Mr. Khurana, he was so eager to get discharged that as soon as his tests were normal in the morning the doctor discharged him.

Geet (Really worried about Maan's health): But he had such serious injuries, are you sure he is alright and it was safe to have let him go home so soon?

Nurse: Don't worry Miss, his sister assured the doctor that she would ensure that he takes proper bed rest at home.

On hearing Pinky's name Geet was reminded of the web of lies that Maan had weaved around her using his sister and how he abused her love by breaking even his last promise keeping a constant tab on her and her activities. Actually Geet's mind was completely blocked, as she had totally lost the faith on mankind after his betrayal, that she just couldn't believe that her meeting Pinky could have been a mere coincidence.

Geet and Pinky had never met during the time Maan and Geet were together because after Maan had proposed Geet, Pinky had gone to the hostel to complete her 12th and Geet only heard stories about his little princess Pinky. While before Maan proposed he was just too shy to let Pinky meet Geet as she would pull his leg and tease him no end as to how scared her otherwise brave bro was and that he had absolutely no guts to open up his heart in front of his Love.

Nurse (waving her hands in front of Geet breaking her thoughts): Miss, where are you lost?

Geet (somehow composing herself trying to control the tears which were threatening to fall from her eyes): No… nothing, thank you sister.

And Geet left from there completely lost in her past, how her life, her love, her heart, her soul, her everything was so brutally destroyed that night. Her heart was lost in the memories of her perfect past before the nightmare began while the tears of his betrayal flowed endlessly from her eyes. Such was her state that neither could she forget her love nor could she forgive him and this battle of her mind and heart was ripping her soul apart.

A couple of days had passed and Maan was feeling much better under the care of Adi and Pinky. They both just wouldn't let him get off the bed and if in case he got angry or frustrated on them for restricting him they would both make baby sad faces with puppy dog eyes and he would eventually have to give in. Poor Maan he felt like he had been totally caged and tied to the bed and he sighed in helplessness at their antics.

Maan: Yaar aaj toh let me work, it has been so long. I promise I will only work from home and would stop working and immediately lie down if I feel tired.

Pinky and Adi both looked at each other with their mouths open completely stunned as if they that heard that the sun will rise from the west from now on.

Maan: Arey itna drama karne ki jaroorat nahi hai, you don't have to look so shocked as if I have turned into an alien and said something impossible or out of this world.

(Arey don't do so much drama, you don't have to look so shocked as if I have turned into an alien and said something impossible or out of this world.)

Pinky: Aur nahi toh kya, you are promising that you will stop working and lie down on your own what can be more astonishing and laughable than that, bro? Hum aap ko aache se jante hai Bhai, once you look at your computer, you simply forget everything around you.

(What else, you are promising that you will stop working and lie down on your own what can be more astonishing and laughable than that, bro? We know you very well brother, once you look at your computer, you simply forget everything around you.)

And poor Maan was like all red in embarrassment though he was trying to keep a straight face, but Pinky was dead right and they both knew him inside out yet Maan still protested.

Maan: Arey yaar, seriously I will stop working (he almost murmured the rest) waise kaunsa tum dono mujhe kuch ghanto se jyada kaam karne doge, you both will be back to emotionally blackmail me anyways.

(Common guys, seriously I will stop working (he almost murmured the rest) anyways you both wont let me work for more than a few hours, you both will be back to emotionally blackmail me anyways.)

Pinky (even though he had very softly whispered, she heard him… chuckling at his plight 😆): Hehe… haan woh toh hai (Maan made a baby pleading face to let him work) aacha theek hai you work for a couple of hours but after that the curfew starts.

(Hehe… yeah you are right (Maan made a baby pleading face to let him work) okie fine you work for a couple of hours but after that the curfew starts.)

Maan agreed feeling relieved that at least he would be able to work for a couple of hours (😆 hehe… workaholic)

Here Geet had been very perplexed the whole time and finally she decided to shift to Australia from London in an attempt to run away from her past which had once again tormented and disrupted her present but little did she know what destiny had in store for her.

Geet (Was talking on the phone): Mr. Khanna, please find out in which Australian university can I shift my master's program.

When Mr. Handa came back from office and was stunned to hear that Geet was planning to move her base again and shift to Australia. He had thought that after her masters she would come back to India.

Mr. Handa: Geet…

Geet (on phone): I will call you again Mr. Khanna (saying so she kept the phone down).

Mr. Handa: Geet, what is all this? I thought that you would be coming back to India after the masters then what is the need of relocation now?

Geet kept quiet even she wasn't sure what she was doing other than running away from her painful past which was hell bent on following her and making her life miserable.

Mr. Handa (frustrated at her silence, raising his voice): Geet, what is this, I am asking you something, answer me (still no response from her and he just lost it, shouting at her) Till when will you keep running away from life. God dam it why don't you just forget about that Bas**** (Geet looked at him, her heart was furious how could he abuse her love but she kept quiet Maan had snatched away the reasons from her with which to defend him) I don't want to see you grieving and spoiling your life anymore. He was your dreadful past just forget him and get over your childish infatuation to that low class animal who used you. (Her heart cried in Maan's defense, no he is not like that but what could she say when he himself proved that he was guilty) this time I am not going to be a mere spectator and watch you destroy your life. At that time it was urgent and critical that you left the country. A change of place was much needed then as his betrayal was fresh. (shaking her) But now it has been two years since that incident Geet, come out of this depression and move ahead in life. (he paused before adding) Yeah and the proposal of Vikram has come for you. Till when will you keep running away from marriage, this time I am not going to take no for an answer.

Saying so he left from there leaving a completely broken Geet behind as she fell on her knees tears flowing endlessly from her eyes. Her heart screamed in pain and agony, it still beats only for Maan and she could never ever accept another man in her life, she would rather die than do that. She had made up her mind, yes she would not let her heart be vulnerable and let Maan enter it again but then neither would she let any other man touch her. She made herself strong and went to talk to her father.

Geet (slightly hesitant, she had only once objected to her father and had been proved miserably wrong thanks to Maan but today she was determined to get across her heart's voice to her father's practical and emotionless mind): Dad… (Mr. Handa turned around to look at her) Dad I know I was wrong in choosing Maan as my life partner, I know that he cheated on me and betrayed my trust but my heart still beats only for him. Yeah I will never let him break my heart again as I have sealed my soul and nothing can reach it now but I can't marry anyone else either as he was the only one who ever had any right on my mind, body, heart and soul.

Mr. Handa was shocked at her audacity to cut his word and he almost fell back holding his chest.

Geet (screamed in horror): Dad…

Precap: Will Geet agree for marriage? Will Maan come to know?

Please press the like button and let me know how you find it. Eagerly Awaiting... 😊

An appeal of all my readers, please don't remain silent. Please
press like and write comments 😊

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awsome dii
loved it
nice update
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
fab update..

plzz yaar ab tho raaz kho do ki aakhir hua kya tha...

let them meeet and solve it
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
suprbb updt
bt yaar
kya tum b ab toh sari mystry khol doh...
egrllyyy wtngg. plzzz
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow my maan or  taking rest..no way...my maan my maan...now wat will my geet will do..she will accept  it...but my maan will win his geet's heart...waiting for that
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update di
luved it 
i so hate mr handa as i do have a feeling that because of him maaneet got separated
luved the way adi n pinky took care of maan 
but it wasnt that difficult was it 
maan used to melt at the sight of their puppy faces lol
mr workaholic that was funny 
i hate mr handa whatz his problem 
so hell bent on separating them both 
n plz dont tell me that he will have a heart attack or fake 1 
to get geet married 
the precap intriguing di 
update soon 
waiting eagerly 
my sweet n luvely di