Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just 2 things..Himavan's intro was really nice..(always loved Pankaj Dheer's acting ๐Ÿ˜ณ) but then..what was with Mena devi's costume???? i mean..was i looking at mena devi or cleopatra??๐Ÿ˜• neerusha ji..u've designed LOVELY costumes till date..please do the same for Mena devi..she is a woman of substance and noble rank after all..please bid goodbye to the egyptian effect.. ๐Ÿ˜†
No:2: Like the rest of you..im confused too..what is with precap?? Ganga's entry is way before schedule! Looks like the CVs are trying hard to reduce the massive weight of the show on mohit's shoulders..Cvs ..u better  have a good explanation for this!  

Thanks for the update dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for the update.. Yet to watch the episode !
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

Shukrachrya was a great sage,and is one of the most infulential navgrahas...with reagrdas to married life,romance,relations,reproduction,he also influences ones interests in arts,crafts,music,dance etc

sukracharya is neptune right? planet that influence water? planet for pisces?
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanadhi

Over all epi is good ,But why there no crown for  Himavant ...being a king he have less jewels ...fully white attire is too different resembles  LIke Greek god's style of clothing ...including ...the head band too . Thank you so much for  the update 

conscious attempt to distinguish between the power hungry, arrogant daksh and  the bhakt, pacifist , ever patient god of Mountains? 
btw a lot of times while doing puja, brahmins drape themselves up like that, minus the headband offcourse๐Ÿ˜†
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@tanni-Shrukra is Venus and has a water element and rules Librans and Taurans, Pisces are ruled by Jupiter(Brihaspati/Guru) and so are Sagitarius,and its element is ether!!(as per  Hindu Astrology!) 

I found his headband pretty weird...i guess that was to cover up the badly put together wig...
Edited by shruti.nil - 11 years ago
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

conscious attempt to distinguish between the power hungry, arrogant daksh and  the bhakt, pacifist , ever patient god of Mountains? 
btw a lot of times while doing puja, brahmins drape themselves up like that, minus the headband offcourse๐Ÿ˜†

so  as per their logic ,since himavan is going for sthal yatra .that too Balaji 's residence in satyayug .๐Ÿ˜†...white attire is gifted to him by CV's