when will we get the next part?..update soon plz😳
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Please update soon can't wait tooo looog
WAITING FOREVER'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maya7 thumbnail
realy nice.i feel sorry about geet.i think maan is changing.please give next update soon
Kartikan91 thumbnail
nice part...its high time maan realize his feelings for geet.
ruark_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update!!! so maan missed geet!!! its a start!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update Ritzy.

One good thing that seemed to have happened with Geet's absence is Maan has missed her, that's good, now once he realizes he also missed her birthday then that would make the situation all the more better.

So do the Khuranas realize they missed Geet's birthday on the same day or afterwards, if they realize later they'll really feel very bad.

Dee
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your lovely and long comments. I just loved reading each one of them. I am very sorry for not responding to anyone but time pressures. I will try to answer most of you today buy accept my sincere apologies for not doing that already. Trust me your each and every word has been very encouraging.

Also, I have cleaned up my PM list. I have sent everyone whom I have removed a PM but if you missed responding, please just add me again if you need a PM and didn't get it this time.

Chapter 22

Two Days Later

Geet had a lecture at PEC Chandigarh and was supposed to come home late. Maan entered home at around 7:00 but dreaded to go the room alone knowing that Geet will not be following him up there with his coffee. Suddenly being alone in the room was very unappealing to him. Without giving much thought he sat with Daadima in lounge and surprised her also by just idling his time with entire family.

Nakul entered with a packet – "Bade Sahib, Geet madam ke yahan se driver aaya hai and he has given this for Geet mam."

Maan nodded his head "Kamre mein rakh do"

[Keep it in the room]

As Nakul walked he tripped and packet fell down. It was loosely packed and a CD came out.

Daadima – "Are Nakul…dhyan se..aur yeh kya CD…yeh kya hai. Maan dekho kahin kharab toh nahi ho gayi"

[Arre Nakul, careful…what..a CD…what is this. Maan, just check, hopefully it is not broken]

Maan picked up the CD – "Case has broken but CD itself looks fine. It is a DVD so let me just play and see"

Maan placed the DVD in the DVD player and switched on the television.

Daadima sighed in relief as the movie started playing. She saw lot of Geet's family standing at the door with their back towards the camera.

Maan was going to switch off the telly when he was frozen by seeing Geet entering the house wearing a sexy saree. Everyone jumped on her wishing her "Happy Birthday".

Daadima, Dev and Meera also stood now watching the DVD of Geet's birthday celebration which had been recorded via camcorder. For few seconds no one spoke as images of Geet cutting the cake and then dancing with Rahul and Mohinder flitted in front of them.

Finally Daadima found her voice "Parson Geet ka birthday tha and we all missed it. Maan app bhi. Yeh kya ho gaya humse. Humari bahu ka pehla B'day tha and we all missed it."

Images kept on playing in the background as Maan could not believe his eyes. Dev switched off the tv  - "I agree Daadima, it is a big mistake"

Meera – "But why did she not say anything. Kuch bhi nahi kaha usne. Bhai aap bhi bhool gaye? Aap kaise bhul gaye bhabhi ka birthday"

Dev – "Come on Meera…I mean we have never celebrated her birthday before so how will we remember?"

Daadima – "Yeh kya excuse hai Dev. It is our responsibility…humein yaad rakhna chaiye tha"

Maan kept quite and closed his eyes in guilt – "Daadima is right. What kind of man forgets his wife's birthday. She must have felt so bad that we didn't even wish her"

Maan felt even more ashamed as he remembered the teasing Geet had got when Geet and Rano mom had tried to make excuse for his not being there and had lied to her entire family about a surprise from him later in the evening.

Just then Geet entered house. She was nervous to see everyone's tensed face and hastily approached Daadima "Kya hua Daadima…aap sab aise kyon khade hain…itni tension mein…sab thik hai na"

[What happened Daadima…why are you all standing like this…in so much tension…everything is ok right?]

Daadima engulfed her into a hug "We are sorry beta…we are so sorry"

Geet was now even more worried. She could clearly see that Daadima was disturbed and she came out of hug – "Yeh aap kya keh rahi hain Daadima"

[What are you saying Daadima?]

Daadima cupped her face – "Happy Belated Birthday beta…pata nahi kaise hum se itni badi bhool hogayi"

Geet smiled shaking her head in denial – "Come on Daadima…please don't feel bad. Why are you getting so upset…aap ki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi. And aap toh awaiyen tension le rahi ho…it is no big deal. Faltu mein dara diya aapne mujhe. Abhi shaadi ko din hi kitne hue hain…isiliye yaad nahi raha….bas…aap bhi na itni choti si baat par itna tense ho rahe ho.

Waise bhi main koi bachi thodayi na hoon…mein toh celebrate bhi nahi karti"

[Come on Daadima….please don't feel bad. Why are you getting so upset…you will fall sick. And you are taking unnecessary tension…it is no big deal. You scared me for no reason. We have just got married…that is why no one remembered…you are getting tense on such a small thing.

Moreover, I am not a kid…I don't even celebrate.]

Daadima smiled slightly at Geet's efforts to calm her down "Bas Geet beta….we just saw part of your birthday party on the DVD sent by Rahul."

Geet bit her lower lip and Maan almost winced seeing her. He knew that she always tried to hide her problems behind her smile and he felt pain seeing her try to desperately hide her emotions by making everyone happy.

"Woh…I wasn't sure appko yaad hai ki nahi and later I just did not want anyone to feel guilty or feel pressurized…bas isiliye…galti meri hai…I am sorry, mujhe bata dena chaiye tha na"

Meera came closer – "Birthday tumhara aur ab sorry bhi tum hi bologi….aise kaise. Chalo chodo jo ho gaya…so ho gaya. Lekin now we have to do something so let's celebrate your birthday on weekend."

Daadima agreed "aap ne bilkul thik kaha Meera….let's all go for Picnic this Saturday."

Geet smiled and excitedly joined Daadima and Meera in planning as she did not want them to feel guilty – "Haan Haan…it is a brilliant idea but….I mean picnic mein toh pura din laga jayega na…will Dev and Maan be ok."

Dev instantaneously said he was available.

Maan understood her unsaid words. He knew that she did not mention anything because it was him she did not want to pressurize. His moodiness and avoidance past few days had probably made her wary of him and she was giving him his space. But somewhere it hurt that she still thought so low of him and was not even sure if he will join picnic for her birthday celebrations or not.

He just nodded his head as everyone looked at him expectantly.

Daadima – "Chalo chalo Vicky ko batate hain….he toh will be very excited to know it is his tayiji's birthday."

Meera agreed  - "Bilkul…after all she is her most favorite person…waise Geet Happy Birthday"

Meera and Dev hugged Geet and wished her.

All dispersed leaving Geet and Maan behind. Maan noticed as she walked to him and fingered her dupatta nervously– "Woh…pakka aap ko koi problem toh nahi hogi na"

Maan sighed taking the duppatta away from her finger "Bechare dupatte ne tumhaara kya bigada hai…baksh do use. Agar mujhe problem hoti toh mein bol deta…hmmm. By the way, Haapy Birthday and batao what do you want as gift?"

[What has the poor dupatta done to harm you…leave it alone. If I had any problem, I would have said, By the way, Haapy Birthday and tell me what do you want as gift?]

Geet looked at him a little in awe and was relieved to see that he was not angry. She blushed slightly as she shook her head "Thanks. I don't want anything. You are giving your time to me…us se zayda precious aur kya hoga mere liye. Waise bhi I have got everything at marriage and now on Birthday."

Maan sighed – "Thik hai….tumhaar gift due raha…I will myself give something once I know you better"

As Geet turned away, he held her hand. He wanted to apologize but her innocent eyes did not even let him do that. For what will he say sorry. For missing her birthday when he knew that the pain she felt was much deeper.

Geet looked at him quizzically and then blushed hard when Maan just changed the topic to not make her feel more akward and said "You dance quite well specially when you are standing on the table."

Geet looked with open mouth as he walked away whistling the tune of "Desi Girl"

Something changed that day in Maan's heart. He realized how much harm his recent acts have done to their relationship. He was deeply pained by little faith Geet had in him. That night, he realized that he has to indeed move ahead and try harder to make their relationship work. He knew that Geet was a very nice girl and has made lot of sacrifices to be with him. Destiny has given him one chance and he will be a fool to let a gem like her slip through his hands. Her versatility, vibrancy and unique persona made her someone very easy to like but her pure golden heart, modesty and big heart full of love made her someone to cherish and revere. He could not afford to fail and loose her. Road ahead was hard but then he already knew that this was not going to be easy. But he vowed to make earnest effort in instilling trust in her and move ahead in life with her.

Next few days, he tried his best.

He not only involved himself in planning and executing the picnic day out but also tried to come home in time and spend his evenings with Geet and family. He still found it difficult to express his thoughts but he knew that Geet had high perceiving powers. She indeed understood that Maan was trying to spend more time together and they were back to being friends at least.

Precap – Oh teri bike!!!!! And malfunction with Maan's shirt

piya- thumbnail
R

edited----------

Wow Di me first after such a long time kya sahi time par maine login kiya hai ðŸ˜›
hmm... now coming to the update
Wah Nakul aaj k update k hero tum ho kya sahi time par parcel neeche gira diya warna toh humari pyari geet kisi ko uss parcel k baare mein batathi bhi nahi future mein bhi aisi harkate karte rehna

chalo sab ne geet k b'day party ka celebration dekh liya aur sab ko bura feel ho raha hai par maan is unable to forgive himself hmm... i like it maan u r changing dude infact i m sure u have already accepted her as ur love par sirf realization baaki hai

picnic idea yeah me so happy ðŸ˜ƒ kash picnic mein kuch toh romantic scene mil jaaye bhale hi wo accidental romance hi kyun na ho i don't mind😳

maan ka kehna k u look cute while dancing on the table and humming the desi girl music was so cool i m sure geet k lie yahi sabse badi khushi ki baat hogi

dekhthe hai picnic mein kya hotha hai😉

continue soon Di

urs Piggy (Piya)
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update... so maan trying hard to move on... good thought... so looking forward to picnic and that precap... seems interesting...Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the part a lot...
So all came to noe abt geet's birthday..
Loved the way geet made maan feel its not his mistake..
But more than that i loved the fact that maan s really trying hard to make their relationship stronger..
Precap s interesting!!!