Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anu13

Awesome Update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Shock laga...laga, laga..shock laga...dev aur meera ko shock laga๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but dev might be sooo happyyy for his bhai.

One of my fav songs in Hindi and Telugu..and it so superbly jelled with the emotions of Maneet.

Hayyyeee...didn't expect a kiss...was thinking a very, very tight hug๐Ÿ˜‰...but loved thisโ˜บ๏ธ.

Another cliffhanger ending...so wanted to see them speaking out their hearts after their confession and waiting to read the updates were Maan meets Geet's friends, especially dev๐Ÿ˜†...all the family gatherings..waiting for it.   Do update very, very sooonnn plzzz.

thank u thank u so much anu... muah...
hahaha shock aga..lag hi laga shock laga...๐Ÿ˜†
really that's ur fav song even mine also...
really u was nott expecting any kiss at this moment... tight tug..hmmm.. actually kiss se better kuch nahi laga...
yeah wo sab bhi hoga.. teasing and family gathering...
love u dear... muah...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeah till night i'll update it...
neha5058 thumbnail

yeah updating dear...
neha5058 thumbnail

Thank u thank u so much to all of you for loving this update so much.. I am at cloud 9 after getting a brilliant response' love you all'. And

@jyothi' muah.. hugs to you.. I ma very glad that you liked it so much'

@jeni- thank u so much sweety'.next I want ur comment here'. Love u'

@new readers :- thank u so much for liking this one' I am very grateful to all of you'.

please give me lots of support and love as comments.. ;)

part-45

the grip of her fingers on his face is also loosing .. her legs are melting' her feet are unable to take the wait of hers'. before he can figure out something what is happening her patite body collapsing on the ground but before she can hit on the ground two strong arms hold her by her waist and shout geet''

because she went in faint state'.. her slim body crashed into his rock type body' she collapsed in his strong arms'. GEET'!!

He became very worried for her'. Patted her cheeks couple of times'but no response'she is like half dead in his arms'.he is feeling like someone snatching his breath from his' the reason of his being alive snatched away from him'. He immediately lift her in his arms and rushed to hospital' meanwhile the fashion show has been finished and everyone went to their respective home' dev also reached at mansion with his shocked long face'. As soon as he entered in mansion, dadi was sitting in hall reading some magazine'. She looked at him, he is so lost in somewhere'. Dadi called him couple of times but he didn't gave any response.. just came and sat on couch'' dadi sat beside him and checked his forehead if he has fever or not..then he realized that dadi is sitting beside him'.

Dev-dadi aap'!! He has so many emotions inside him' happiness for his bro that he is in love but the shock is much more than the happiness'. He never thought in his life that his brother  can love someone in his life'. This is 8th wonder for him'

Dadi-dev bete' are you okay? She is very worried' she never seen dev like this.. yeah she has a habit to see maan like this.. he is too serious types but dev he is so fun loving'. He is not going office , office tension bhi nahi ho sakta fir kya baat hai' dadi thought in her mind'.

Dev-hmm..dadi I am fine'!! But dadi didn't satisfied with his answer'

Dadi-dev' kuch baat to jarur hai' aap itne shocking face lekar kyo baithe hai?

Dev-dadi please'. Abhi mai shock mein hu' pehle shock se bahar nikalne dijiye fir react karunga'..

Dadi-what..?? she is so confused what he is talking about? Kaisa shock?

Dev-dadi maa'. Aap sunengi na.. to aapko bhi shock lagega'.

Dadi-aisi kya baat hai dev'.? Aap hame dara rahe hai'

Dev-dadi darne wali koi baat nahi hai'. Baat bro se related hai'.

Dadi-maan se.. wo theek to hai na' ? hame batayiye dev'.

Dev-ohho dadi' bro ka naam liye nahi and you r panicked' bro is fit and fine'. Dadi sighed in relief' fir kya baat h sakti hia? She again though'.

Dadi-dev , hame saaf-2 batayiye kya baat hai?

Dev-dadi' bro is in love'. Dadi..bro ko pyaar ho gaya hai.. now he show some excitement'

Dadi-ohh'. Achha'. Dev looked at her.. why she is taking it so lightly'. What..? dadi gave a shocking reaction to dev'. Ye huya na shock wala reaction'. Dev thought'..

Dadi-ye to hame pate hai'. par aapko kisne bataya? Aapko kaise pate chala? Dadi looked at dev with her questioning face'.

Dev-what..? dadi you knew about this' I am the only one who doesn't know about this' ek min how did you know about this?

Dadi-ek min batate haia' dadi called to nakul and told him that bring one glass water for dev' nakul bring the water and gave to dev' dev have the water now he started his interrogation on dadi'

Dadi-dev bete.. I know that maan loves a girl' and I have been met with her' now again shock for dev..

Dev-what dadi.. aap geet se mil chuki hai.. kab? Kaha? Aur aap geet ko kaise jaanti hai?

Dadi-ye sawaal to hum bhi aap se kar sakte hia ki aap geet ko kaise jaante hai? Aap unse kaha miley? Aapko kisne bataya ki maan aur geet ek dusre se pyaar karte hai?

Dev-dadi.. I am questionig to you and now you started to questioning me back.. first you give answers of my questions then I'll reply'. Dadi smiled at him and starts replying him..

Dadi-you remember I got a blood pressure attack' dev nodded'. That time geet helped me.. we met in a shopping mall'. She saved my life' in hospital I came to know that maan knew geet already' maan himself confessed that he has some feelings for geet I mean his eyes said that he loves her'. I feel geet is so naive' I also saw some feelings for maan but she is so childish but I really like her'.

Dev-really dadi'. She is so childish but today what I have seen' after that there is no doubt that geet  loves maan'

Dadi-kya hua aaj? Aur aap geet ko kaise jaante hai?

Dev-dadi.. geet also studied in our college and she is nt's sister' and my friend too.. so I know her very closely but dekho na' geet aur bro ke bare me mujhe aaj pate chal raha hai' dadi patted his cheek'

Dadi-hota hai aisa kabhi-2.. don't be upset.. bas hamein hamare ghar ki bari bahu jaldi mil jaaye.. she is so sweet'   '  I am very happy dadi'. Really very happy for both of them'.  Dev said' Dadi and dev became very happy' meanwhile maan reached to hospital lifting geet in his arms calling to doctor continuously'. Doctor rushed to maan immediately without wasting any second because he knows maan's temper'  this hospital runs be maan's charity' doctor told maan to lay her down on the stretcher' and maan, doc and nurse rushed to a private room'. Maan waited outside the room while doctor doing chekcup of geet'. Maan pacing outside the room worriedly' an alone tear came out from his eye'. Because of him aaj geet ke ye haalat hai' he is cursing himself'  he sat down on the bench covering his face between his palms'.he wants to heal her wounds which given by him' he want to tell her that how much he love her but she is faint.. she is not talking to him.. but today he is happy also because geet express her feelings to him which she have for him..those feelings she was hiding from him' those feelings she was unaware herself'. He doesn't know why she was hiding from him' he is feeling so hint in front of him and helpless today' maan singh khurana , a great business tycoon is helpless today' his jaan faint in front of him and he was unable to save her'. He is waiting outside for doctor impatiently' he wants to meet his geet right this moment but doctor is checking her' maan sat there with his worried face'  Doctor came out after half an hour' maan rushed to doctor'.

Maan-doc.. what happened to geet? Is she alright?

Doc-yeah she is fine now.. she is unconscious now.. after some minutes she will totally fine.. actually mr. khurana she is really weak.. lagta hai unhe kisi tarah ka tension hai' seems she doesn't eat nothing from past 2 days' she is looking very pale.. but aap fikr mat kijiye.. humnse glucose laga diya hai' till evening she will be discharge' man thanked to doctor and asked that can he meet with her? Doctor nodded and maan rushed at once to her room' he barged the room, some tears came out from his eyes seeing get in this condition' his geet, his jaan looking very pale' slowly-2 he went towards her and sat beside her'  held her hand and kissed on the back of her hand'  he doesn't uttered any word but inside he is praying for her' after some minutes geet stiff a little.. maan immediately opened his eyes feeling some movements in geet'

Maan-geet' open your eyes geet'. He is rubbing her hand slowly-2'.  Some movements happened in her fingers.. maan can feel that' she turned her head little and then blink her lashes couple of times but not able because there is too much lightening' maan sensed that and did the lights dim.. then she opened her eyes slowly-2 and saw his worried face.. a light smile crept on the corner of her lips.. maan smiled seeing her smiling but then he became worried'he saw her droopy eyes' geet'geet are you okay?  He immediately hugged her tight closed his heart'. Assuring himself that she is fine now..she is safe now'.she too reciprocate'.. hugged him back'  Maan asked to her while hugging her... she nodded a little feeling very weak' replied hmm'..  maan immediately called to doctor and called to reception and ordered soup for her'  doc came there in such a hurry' maan stood up and gave some room to doc for checking her.. doc checked her pulse and eyes'. Then doc told to maan that she is fine now.. just after some time when glucose will finish she will be discharge'. Then doc took his leave and left them alone'  she wants to sit..so maan helped her in getting up'. geet is looking down not able meet his gaze after kiss him in front of everyone' (haaye finally jai won the bet') maan burst on her' he was very worried when doc said she doesn't ate anything from past two days but he knows that's all because of him'

Maan-ye kya haal bana rakha hai tumne? You didn't think about yourself'huh'!! Jab dekho apni mann marzi ki karti rehti ho'. Aur haan kisne kaha tha tumhe driving karne ke liye? Last time tumhara accident hua tha' do you remember that?  How much worried I was'. Par tum to'. She is looking at him blinking her eyes continuosuly listening his temper but suddenly she promptly replied that' mai aapse naraaz hu.. aap aise mujhpar gussa nahi kar sakte hai'. She said pouting her lips and looked at other side making angry faces'. While twisting her nose.. some tears shed from her eyes'. He immediately softened his voice and cupped her face at  once'

I am sorry' please don't cry' he wiped her tears with his thumb'.  He hugged her little calming down her'.rubbing her back slowly-2 making her feel better'.

.some tears are also in his eyes'.

she felt something different in his hug this time' so many times she hugged him but never felt like this.. this is new for her' she felt some kind of current ran down in her spine making her shiver' jolted her body in his simple concerned touch'..she broke out the hug and calming herself' she sat there silently looking down without uttering any word'..

maan sat beside her on the bed and took her hand in his,,, rubbing her hand giving her a little massage'.

Maan-how are you feeling now? He managed to say this only because he also doesn't made her feel conscious' because he knows her well'.

Geet-I am fine now' 

Maan-ye kya haal bana kar rakha hai tumne? Why were you not eating anything from past two days? He feared to lose her that's why he suddenly again burst on her'. He wanted to know why she was not eating anything and now she is in hospital'. She made a grumpy face listening his rough words  again but care in them.. she can feel the worry and care for her but still she made an angry face.. and suddenly she remembered that she was angry with him' he looked at her grumpy face and understood that madam is still angry with him'. He sighed and said I am sorry geet' I was very worried for you' I am sorry..  she immediately looked in his eyes.. his eyes are little moist because he was worried for her'before she reply to him nurse came there with soup' maan told her that give the soup to him and leave them alone' geet is still looking at him'  maan took the soup and bring the spoon to her lips' she is not opening her lips for soup' just staring at him lovingly'..

preacp

same

Where is the precap'.. grrr' please geet ke babaji.. give me some mind so that I can give update according to the precap'.. Now.. if you all want to throw jutte chappals on me then you can'!! I'll not stop you'. Now you all must be gussa on me..but please don't be gussa' . Don't know guys what happened to me when I sat to typing update according to the precap but the result came out something else'.. please forgive me'.. after all I am yours sweet si friend na'.  love you all'.

Edited by neha5058 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update devand dadi telling him how she met geet both are happy for maanmaan reached hospital finally geet conscious and maan scolding geet poutindmaneet hug geet feeling something in hug and maan feeding herprecap

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update,but a small one..
Poor dev!he was so excited and shocked and he expected daadi ti give the same reaction...
But dev failed to realize that she s DAADI..who noes everything abt her bacha parties... ๐Ÿ˜†
Maan was so scared for his geet...
Thankgod she s k nw...
Nw waiting for the precap to happen..
rani1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
POOR DEV SHOKED DADI TELLING HIM ABOUT MAAN FEELINGS  for GEET  geet angry on maan maan saYING SORRY AGAIN AND AGAIN LOVE IT ๐Ÿ‘WILL BE WAITING FOR MONADY UPDATE
Cherishh thumbnail
Me all on cloud 9 reading the update...

Everything is cho cho chweet...3 cheers to you dear๐Ÿค—.

Loved Dev's reaction...bechara...sab ko pata hai uske alawa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

MSK saying sorry...waaahhh๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Wooohooo...we now gonna get to see again more close Maneet moments...waiting for them๐Ÿ˜ yaar.

Update soon plzzz...and of course a very, very, very long one๐Ÿ˜‰.
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for updating finally...u know i was waitinf since 3 days...
update was awesome as always..sachhi i was gussa on u for not giving i hate i hate u wala scene which u stated in the precap previously but ok i'll get it in next part na...omg maan is very worried about his jaan and iam worried about my jaan maan๐Ÿ˜†
cant wait to read next part...
cont asap
love u dear for awesome update...hugs to u..muahh
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
love it
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update loved the Dev reaction