nik18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Though am a big fan of his choreography...This season his biased comments towards his team got him down... Sanam - It would have been better if he had worked on his dance movements a lil more than thinking of performing bare chested all the time... It was very lame of him to expect the audience to vote for his body than his dance.. Mohena - Though she is a lil above average than Sanam, I think she was a lil over rated by Remo.

I was really fuming when Remo mentioned that the seasons first MJ Band went to Sanam and Mohena and last he gave it to Pradeep.He tried his best to discourage Pradeep in almost all of his performance.Maybe because he knew that he was the only threat to his team.

So he deserves completely when none of his team members made it to the top 3.On the other hand,I think Master Terence has been consistent with his feedbacks to all the contestants in all the 3 seasons and if we notice that most of his team members have only made it to top 3.This is one good thing out of the whole shitty season of DID3.Hope now that all the masters have got their due, they bring a better season next time...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nik18

Though am a big fan of his choreography...This season his biased comments towards his team got him down... Sanam - It would have been better if he had worked on his dance movements a lil more than thinking of performing bare chested all the time... It was very lame of him to expect the audience to vote for his body than his dance.. Mohena - Though she is a lil above average than Sanam, I think she was a lil over rated by Remo.

I was really fuming when Remo mentioned that the seasons first MJ Band went to Sanam and Mohena and last he gave it to Pradeep.He tried his best to discourage Pradeep in almost all of his performance.Maybe because he knew that he was the only threat to his team.

So he deserves completely when none of his team members made it to the top 3.On the other hand,I think Master Terence has been consistent with his feedbacks to all the contestants in all the 3 seasons and if we notice that most of his team members have only made it to top 3.This is one good thing out of the whole shitty season of DID3.Hope now that all the masters have got their due, they bring a better season next time...😊

true...right from season1 TL has been consistent and never discourages/critize any contestant...
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am glad that Rajasmita won ; though wen I compare her with Salman and shakti somewer she lacked that X factor  of previous season DID winners but she has been one of the most consistent dancers this season...though I liked Pradeep more have no regrets that Nandu won .😊 and sanam and mohina not making to the top 5 ; its proved that only being handsome and being a princess simply donot earn you indias best dancing star title !