Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dolly10

hey dear u r a amaging writer.loved ur all work & ofcourse this one also.please update soon.waiting for the update.thanks

awww thanks a lot dear...
will try to update tom
if not possible then day after that
tich.1990mg thumbnail

oye meri maa rona band kar, will update tom or next day, not feeling well... me sneezing badly 😭
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehamaanvirman

i read it whole in one go
its just awsmeee
wow
great
geet and maan met before too
hmmm
waiting for past and present
and what  happnd to ridz
i think for that only geet wants revenge

awww thank u sooo much dear...
hmm u have to wait for a little to get to know what had happen to ridz
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

LOOK AT THE CHEEK OF MAAN

HE TOLD HIS EX GIRL FRIEND THAT HE WAS IN THE MIDLE OF MAKING LOVE TO HIS WIFE
HOW EMBARASSING FOR BOTH

BUT LOVED HIS CONFESSION - IT WAS A WEEK FOR HER, BUT TIME WAS MEASURED IN SECONDS BY HIM
HE MISSED HER SO MUCH

BUT YEH KAISI KASHISH HAI

hahhaha yeah that will be embarrassing for both eth girl
maan ka kya hain
wo to hain hi besharam...
aise hi kashish hain
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet4eve

Did he really meant what he said???

And waiting to know where they first met!!!

yes dear he meant what he said because he didn't have to lie or show to get her, she always carried away n he knows it then it can be only his true feeling na?
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: jssood

Real loss only occurs when u lose something that u love more than yourself

so amazing lines dear, n its very true
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Amazing.

It was passionate as well as sweet.

Loved the way Maan expressed his feeling to Geet.
He confessed his love for Her n also said sorry for hurting her
Numerous times.

The talk with Sanjana was funny. He insulted her n also said
That he is happy with his wife n dey are enjoying.

Maan is changing for real. Geet's love for him is changing her.
He is now liking Geet n taking care of her,, missing her wen she is not with him.

Want to know more abt past.

Continue soon.
Will be waiting.

tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazydream

Beautiful update
Amazing.

It was passionate as well as sweet.

Loved the way Maan expressed his feeling to Geet.
He confessed his love for Her n also said sorry for hurting her
Numerous times.

The talk with Sanjana was funny. He insulted her n also said
That he is happy with his wife n dey are enjoying.

Maan is changing for real. Geet's love for him is changing her.
He is now liking Geet n taking care of her,, missing her wen she is not with him.

Want to know more abt past.

Continue soon.
Will be waiting.

thank u for such a long n adorable comment...
i will bring the past bit by bit with present more...
.lovemaaneet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg!!! finally me waiting😆
tich.1990mg thumbnail

PM tomorrow...

Part 14

Riddhima sat up on the bed: what do u mean? How n when I mean

Geet: relax ridzzz'.

Ridz: tell me the truth where u 2 met 1st???

Geet: we met 3yrs back' remember the collage function where he came as chief guest' u all thought I saw him that day but the reality is I saw him previous day of that function' that day there was heavy rain and I went to meet the kids of the orphanage'  the kids wanted to play outside so I took them but its started became cloudy and in no time rain started pouring'. The place was dark.. we all decided to play in that road as eth road was deserted but khelte khelte pata hi nahi chala when rohit went to the main road'. We were on the side ground of the road but rohit was small 6yr old boy,, usse ye sab kaha pata tha' he went to road and just then a car was passing' thank god the driver stopped that on right time and he was save' but I was so enraged that if something had happen to rohit what would I answer father'. Wo to baccha hain driver ko to dekh ke chalana chahiye'.

I was in full sherni mode with preparing to give some gali when I saw a man coming out of the car rather said running out from the car and took rohit in his arm' he was checking was he alright or not' he was so much concerned,, there was no light so I couldn't saw his face but I heard his voice'.

Maan to rohit: aap yaha kya kar rahe ho? Are u alone here or ur parents are also here?

Rohit dipped his head; I don't have parents' we came from orphanage' geet di took us to enjoy for a moment otherwise father wasn't give permission to play in this time'

Maan: is she with u now'. Rohit pointed at geet but it was so dark that her figure only visible not her face'.

Maan: Geet? She nodded her head, but before she can say something he burst out' what kind of negligence is this' agar kuch hojata to' u know that weather is not good and top of it no electricity or light then how can u be so careless to leave a child alone in the road' geet knew she is at fault, she bite her lips and dipped her head' agar main time pe break na lagata to pata hain kya hojata' he is small he doesn't know what is right or wrong but I see u grown up, or when u took their responsibility then complete that without recklessness' one drop of tear came out from geet's eyes and a small sob' maan noticed that' he closed his eyes in frustration where rohit pound on him with his small fist'

Rohit: chodo mujhe, apne didi ko danta.. leave me'. somehow maan left him on the ground and he ran to hug geet, he hugged her knees' they were few feet away' my didi is the best.. don't u dare call her anything'. didi mat roh na' I m sorry I should have inform u before coming here' I m ssoorrryyy'.

Geet sat on her knees and in a very soft voice: its ok baccha.. aage se aise didiko chodke mat jana'

Maan just heard her soft meek voice'

He was mesmerized by her softness'.

Geet: I m sorry' she said to maan and turn to leave'

Maan: umm excuse me' geet stopped at her track, wo actually I know, I blabbered all the thing' but it was in just concern for the little boy' I didn't mean to hurt u' a small smile came on geet lips and maan saw it because she was side way a slight light was touching her lips'

Geet: blv me I love them more than my life' but I can see u were just worried for them, without knowing him u were so concerned for him'

Maan: umm'

Geet: thanks'.

Maan: sorry for my rude behavior' he was getting wet and she was already soaked in water' all the kid started dragging her with them but before going she turn to see him for the last time and just then the thunder light came making his face visible, he was looking at her direction only' she saw his rough face, a new kind of sensation flicked in her stomach.. but before he can see her face she ran out with the kids'

Geet: who was he?

Maan: kon thi ye? I can't even see her face' the voice was so meek but so sweet' what was the name, ha GEET'

Geet: unka naam kya hoga'. She sighed, chaddo geet,, lets run now, warna father tujhe teri naam vula denge'.

That was a strange meeting leaving a mark on both's heart where maan just shrug it off calling mare a fling of time but geet was dreaming about those eyes. She captured his all featured n muscles of his face' next day  was collage function' again maan came and that when she got to know he is Maan singh Khurana where he was oblivious to the fact a pair of eyes were only admiring him'.

From then she got to know alone he had made this empire when his mother left them for heaven ,, the business was not so well but his father somehow manages and built a good reputation but maan wanted something on his own' he took over KC and then lead that according to himself and now its top most company in the whole world' but she never knew about his family,, only that much the tv news told, that he had his grandmother , father n his sister whom he kept very low profile because he doesn't wanted anyone take her advantage'

Ridz: ohhh jezzz' ye sab huya tha.. u haven't told me.. she made a grumpy face' geet hugged her'

Geet: kya batati, u guys always pulls my legs so I didn't told u all this and after this u know everything' ridz I don't know what he call life but I know he is a good human from heart, it just some shadow was covered on his heart and mind' and that can't change my respect for him, the day I saw his concern for an unknown person I really fell for him' his concerning eyes and voice just made me feel so' tu hi kehti hain na, pyar kiya nahi jata, ho jata hain,, le hogaya'. Both laughed holding each other tight in embrace'

Ridz: okkk now tell me what is eth next step, I m sure that function day u haven't met him' geet u should have met him that day, maybe he might have fallen for u'

Geet: common ridz, he is MSK' to fall for I have to gain some reputation.. u know what m I infront of him' why would he give me any look' geet said in a meek voice' ridz hugged her suddenly'

Ridz: awww my poor baby' don't worry when he will see u I m definitely sure he will go gaga over u' he will love u like no other person had fallen for or u can see in ur life' he will love u like crazy'

Geet: sacchi?? She asked in excited'

Ridz: mucchi' but not not more than me ok' I have the 1st right on u'

Geet: awww of course, I m ur baby na so u have all the right 1st' if MSK would try to come between of us I will kick his a**'. Both burst out in laughing'.

Geet jerks open her eyes from her sleep sweating badly' her eyes were moist and she was panting heavily' her eyes were watery thinking of those days' maan felt her jerks and he sat up on the bed' geet looks around and saw the room was dark and to see that memory came crashed down.. her n maan's memory' the sweet passionate moment they spent sometime before' his confession n love that he filled her'.

Maan: geet kya huya?  Why u are shivering? He asked in concern' the same concern she fell for' she stares at his eyes to get some unknown answer but only confusion was there'. Maan brought her close to him, both were nude and wrapped in a bed sheet' she composed herself closing her eyes and soon felt his palm touching her bare shoulder n back' relax jaan' I m here for u.. he said huskily' his hand was massaging her back so she leaned over his chest' tears rolled down but maan kissed it from back' no more tears geet' he kissed her earlobe and take on him where he rest his back on the rim of the bed' after few time he felt her relaxation on him' but she was not sleeping' she was emerged in thought when her cell buzz'.. with a sigh she took it and her eyes went wide'

Geet: abhay wo'

To hear the name maan became stiff and his hold become tighter around her.. geet looked at maan with the corner of her eyes knowing what effect she is having on him but she knows if he want he can weak her with passion again, like maan read her mind and suddenly started kissing her nape'  

She gulp her saliva and gave him a glare which he shrugged off and continue his assault'

Geet: umm I m sorry wo i came for a interview and then got some frnds from delhi' abhay narrow his eyes but chuckle at her that she could understand' she saw the wall clock, its 7 in the evening.. she thanks her stars for waking her early and maybe abhay will bye her lie.. but she knew if she continue this lie they will catch her in next sentence'.

Abhay: I m coming to pick u'

Geet: nooo,, maan bite her neck making her flinch in pain n pleasure because of the sucking he is doing now' she tried to stay calm or sound calm but he was doing his magic'. Abhay I will come on my own. I m not a kid'

Abhay: u r' for us u r a kid only who doesn't know good or bad'

Geet: mr abhay raichand, I m coming in few hr. then lets see who is kid' and dare u say all to armaan warna'

She left the sentence in middle to wonder maan what relation she share with both of them' and then hung up the phn'.

Geet: maan I have to go'

Maan: if I say no then.

Geet: thennn' she faced him and now her back was resting on his hand and her front was touching his chest'. His eyes were showing only love that she had prayed her life but now she can't see them in her revenge' she smirks at him'. then also I will go' saying so she tried to move but he pulls her towards him and pinned her to the mattress'.

Maan: u know u can't stay away from me then u r trying' move on with me na'

Geet: maan I can't leave them, they are my frnds'

She can see her angry eyes on her: what m I to u? u r worried for ur frnds but me?

Geet: u came just 3 months back and they are my frnd of 3yrs and more than that maan' I love them'

Maan tighten his grip: and what about me geet? Don't u love me?

Geet looks at him intently: love? The word once didn't exist in ur dictionary and now have so importance' he came close to her lips'

Maan: yes,, once it doesn't have the importance for me, because its only gave pain' but now I know the importance of it.. now I know why people burn their selves in love' geet saw the pain in his voice' his eyes were showing the pain that she had never seen'

Geet: maan'.

Maan: I know geet, u haven't see me like this, but I know this thing love only give pain'. I saw it myself' but now I know the good part of it also' he left her hand and make her sit on the bed covering her nude body,, he scoop her in his arm and took her to the window seat.. they sat there closing the gap between them' he held her close to him hugging backward' both wrapped in one bedsheet watching the sky'. Geet I never told u but I was not like this' I wanted a good life for myself n my family but I saw the pain love cause to my mother' mom loved dad a lot' but he never gave her same love' I remember her cry in front of dad' dad n mom had a arrange marriage but he never loved her' lekin isme mom ki galti kaha thi? She loved him all her life' everyone thought after my birth he might change but no' he continue his party n GFS after my birth also'. And when meera came in her womb she was already dead soul' she tried one last time to get him for her family' but dad was so busy in his life, expanding business n partying that he forgot he had a wife who was pregnant' mom couldn't bare all this and soon after meera's birth she left us alone'. From that day I hate the word love and my dad' they are the reason of my mother's death'

Geet's eyes get moist thinking the pain he suffered' thats why he hated his dad and never listen one word of him' she turn and hugged him instantly' maan too reciprocate it' it a long time he hadn't open up to anyone' he hadn't cried for once after his mother's death' he became meera's mother and father though atlast his father changed his attitude'

Maan: geet I never wanted to call that person dad,, but mom took my promise that I will never misbehave with him or do any such thing that she felt ashamed' he is my father and she was greateful to him to give me in her life'. How can a person be so selfless in love geet? Geet felt her shoulder getting wet and then she realized his was crying'. She tried to lose the grip but maan held it tight close to him' not wanted to let her go' that's why I never believed in love' it hurts only'. Geet's tears rolled downa dn she hugged him with all her strength' both stayed like that for few mins' he abruptly loosen the hug and looked down when she cupped his face'

Geet: mom loved him' and in love we can surrender our self but never want any bad thing for our love' she sealed his mouth in a unforgettable kiss' they stays in the kiss for long time.. it was not in passion.. it was for love longing n pain'. The pain both was going but unaware about destiny's game'

They broke the kiss after a long time'

Maan: geet, do u love me? geet looked at him helplessly' how can she answer him now when she herself is confuse about her feeling' lots of turmoil was going inside her and she isn't ready to take any of her feeling out' maan sense her hesitation and closed his eyes' geet doesn't wanted to cause more pain but she is helpless'  he smiles,, I know to trust a jerk like Maan Singh Khurana u need some time'. she smiles at him knowing his intention to lighten the situation' maan held her more close crashing her softness in his hard chest' but don't ever try to run away' samjhi tum? Ek baar Msk had refused to believe in Love but when he does he will get what he want' I will make u believe in my love geet' take ur time but don't think I will give u space because I myself can't stay away a single sec.. don't u ever thing to go away from me' I will brought u right here in my arms' she gasp as his hand roamed over her bare back sensually making her moan his name' but soon she got her conscious and hit his chest with light fist'

Geet: Dust Danav'

Maan raise his one brow: what did u called me? she grinned broadly'

Geet: dusht danav and giggle showing her cute dimple' maan just leaned on her neck tickling her with her beard and making her laugh and plead for mercy' soon his teasing replaced with his hot sensual kisses' he kissed her jaw and shoulder and then nibble her curves.. both were drown in passion like they can't have enough of each other but soon a ringtone wake them from their romantic dreamland'..

Precap:

Past

Naam me kya rakkha hain, u can see the wrk 1st then decide what is good or not

Hmmm good attitude girl, but if u waste my precious time with not so impressive presentation then? What will be the compensation?

Anything u want'.

I want to meet u

U r a true businessman'.

Present:

do u like the name riddhima? Or ridz

Good name'

Do u ever heard the name maan?

Idkk hmm I don't think so' I haven't heard this name 1st' unique'

BLOG

my all work together

My little Paradise with Maaneet

Edited by tich.1990mg - 12 years ago