Posted: 12 years ago
Very well written!
Loved it!!
Please continue soon and do send me a PM!!!!😊
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 11: MU cleared between Arnav and Khushi

Khushi was quiet in the car, very unlike herself. Arnav kept looking at her and she was staring outside the window into the darkness. It was a beautiful full moon night and the stars were shining brightly. I should ask her about Shyam, beg her forgiveness for what I did to her, give her a chance to explain what happened. He looked at Khushi again and saw that she was wiping a tear off her face. Khushi was confused ' she didn't want to trust Shyam, but his words were echoing in her mind ' "saale saab ka pyaar sirf dikhawa hain (Arnav's love is just pretense)".. Don't trust him, Khushi.. Arnav loves you.. she closed her eyes.. she couldn't take it anymore. Should I ask him about it? She wiped a tear off her face and looked at Arnav. Their eyes met; his eyes were filled with concern for her.. and her eyes, Arnav noticed, were scared. 

Arnav stopped the car on a riverbank. It was beautiful, the night was quiet, there were no houses in sight, just trees and a beautiful valley on the other side of the river, with mountains in the horizon. As they got out, two deer ran past them into the woods. Khushi hugged herself, as she felt a cold breeze on her. Arnav took a thermos and casserole from inside the car. He took out some plastic cups and a plate, put it on the hood of the car, poured hot tea into the cups and took out some pakoda from the casserole and put it on the plate. He took one pakoda and fed Khushi. She bit into it and then turned her face and stared into the horizon.

"Khushi.. main.. (Khushi. I)", Arnav started walking towards the river. "Main tumse kuch kehna chaahta hoon. Mujhe Shyam aur tumhare sagai ke baare main pata hain (I wanted to tell you something. I know about Shyam and your engagement)". Khushi was shocked, she held on to the car because she thought she will faint. He turned and walked towards her. "Par main tumhare mooh se sab sunna chahta hoon.. kya hua tha tumhare beech main.. sab sach batana.. no more secrets.. tell me dammit, batao (But I want to hear everything from you. What happened between you. Tell me the truth. No more secrets)". He grabbed her arms and shook her angrily. She stared at him, scared and tears rolled down her cheek. Arnav loosened his grip and took a step back. Khushi turned away from him. "Kya sunna chahte hain aap.. yeh ki aapke wajay se Shyamji humare zindagi main aaye the.. aur aap ke wajay se main sab sehti rahi.. aapse kuch nahi kaha.. sab sehti rahi kyunki Di maa banne wali thi (What do you want to hear? That Shyam came into my life because of you? That I suffered everything for you? I never told you anything. I suffered everything because Di was pregnant?)" She started from the beginning, how Shyam had saved her from the goons after they tried to attack her once the Lucknow fashion show footage was released, how he had gotten her the job in AR, how he moved into their house, how they got engaged, how she found out that he was Anjali's husband and how she broke off the engagement. Arnav's knees gave away and he sat down on the ground on his knees.. shocked at what he heard. He was the reason Shyam came into Khushi's life. He looked at her, she was leaning against the car and crying. He went up to her and took her in his arms. "Shhh.. Khushi, ro mat.. ab sab kuch theek hai.. main hoon na yahan tumhare saat (Khushi, dont cry. Everything is fine now. I am here with you)".

Khushi looked up, her eyes red and filled with anger. "Par aapko kaise pata chala..(but how did you find out?)" Arnav left her arms, shocked. Should I tell her the truth? What if she leaves me.. He turned around, unable to face her. Dammit, I told her earlier not to keep secrets from me and now I want to keep secrets from her? He closed his eyes and told her what had happened the night of the wedding. How he had decided to talk to her and followed her to the terrace and seen her with Shyam, what he had heard her say. Khushi was shocked and she leaned against the car unable to believe what she had heard. No wonder he thought she was having an affair with him. "Bas keejiye (Stop it)", she yelled. The world was quiet, except for the sound of the river. "Aur aapne ek baar bhi humaare bare main nahi socha.. jo hum aapke liye mehzooz kar rahi thi.. jo pyaar.. aur aapne Shyamji ki baat maan li ki main usse pyaar karti thi..(And you never wondered about me? What I felt for you? The love. and you believed Shyam when he said that I loved him?)" Arnav was shocked now, so she did know.. "Mujhe kaise pata chala, yeh poochna chahte hain na aap.. abhi abhi jab Shyamji ne mujhe bataya, mujhe vishwas hi nahi hua tha.. ki aap... aap to mujhse pyaar karte the na.. aur phir bhi kisi aur pe kaise vishwas kiya aapne.. (You are wondering how I got to know about this? When Shyam told me earlier today, I didnt believe it.. that you.. you loved me right? and still you trusted someone else?)" 

She walked towards him and caught hold of his arms, shook him. His face had no expression. She put her head on his chest and started crying. Then she looked up at him, "aapko pata hain, uss din Shyamji se takraane ke baad main aapko dhoond rahi thi, aapko Shyamji ki bare main batane ke liye, par tab suna ki Di maa banne waali thi. tab humne faisla kiya ki hume aapko batana nahi chahiye.. uske pehle bhi hume batana chaahiye tha, par main aapko dhuk dena nahi chahti thi.. aapke di aapke zindagi hein.. main kaise (Do you know? That night after my confrontation with Shyam, I was looking for you to tell you about him. But then I heard that Di was pregnant. Then I decided that I wont tell you. I did try to tell you earlier, but then I didnt want to upset you because your Di was your life.. how could i?)" Tears rolled down Arnav's cheeks.. he couldn't believe it. She did it all for him, so that he didn't have to worry. She saved his sister's marriage and suffered everything and he.. what did he do? He forced her to marry him and then insulted her, gave her pain everyday. He stepped back, shocked. "Khushi, main.. main.. (Khushi.. I.. I)" He didn't know what to do. He walked to a nearby tree, started banging his fist on the bark and then put his head against the bank and started crying. "Khushi, main tumhare pyaar ki layak nahi hoon.. jo maine tumhare saat kiya..(Khushi.. I don't deserve your love.. what I did to you)" He turned and ran back to her, got on his knees, put his arms around her waist and cried with his face against her stomach. "Tum jo bhi saza dena chahti ho.. mujhe manzoor hain..(I am ok with any punishment that you want to give me)"

Khushi couldn't see him in such pain. "Main aapko kya saza doon Arnavji.. aapko saza aapka beta dega (What punishment could I give you, Arnav.. your child will punish you), ". She said, running her hands through his hair. Arnav confused, looked at her. She got down on her knees.. tears running down her cheeks. "Aapko pata hain, ki doctor ne aaj kya kaha.. ki main maa banne waali hoon (Do you know what the doctor told me today? that I am pregnant)". Arnav couldn't believe his ears. rabba ve. .His tear-covered face was filled with joy. He hugged her and kissed her face and her hair multiple times. He touched her tummy and then kissed her forehead. "Mujhe.. mujhe vishwas nahi ..(I.. I don't believe it)" He hugged her again.. "Khushi, " he said, sobbing as he hugged her.. "main tumse wada karta hoon ki main tumhe aur dukh nahi denge.. main tumhe hamesha pyar karoongi.. jo maine tumhare saat kiya, uske baad shaayad koyi mujhe maaf nahi kar sakte.. par tum Khushi (I promise you that I will never make you sad again.. I will always love you. After what I did to you, no one would forgive me.. but you, Khushi)", he couldn't believe that she had forgiven him. She wiped his tears, took his hands in her hands and put it against her chest.  "Arnavji, main aapka dard samajh sakti hoon.. aapne jo kiya aapke di ke liye kiya.. main aapke jaga hoti toh main bhi aise hi karti.. aapse shaadi bhi apne jiji ke liye hi kiya tha na maine (Arnav, I can understand your pain. Whatever you did you did it for your di. If I was in your position, I would have done the same. I married you for my sister's sake too, remember?)". He remembered how he had forced her to marry him and he remembered how her family had disowned her after it happened. I have to clear Khushi's name, right now!!!

Arnav opened the door and asked her to get in. He got back in the car and started driving back to Delhi.

Part 12: Khushi's family learns the truth (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55887317)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update loved it!!!
Please Pm me further update!!!
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loving this :D new reader, can't wait to read the coming tracks :D
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update! I didn't think that Khushi would forgive Arnav so easily. ðŸ˜Š
boreddamsel thumbnail
@Rhysenn : Good point. I thought a lot about whether or not Khushi should forgive him. So these are my reasons as to why she should forgive him.
1) She understood his reason - she put herself in his shoes, she would have done the same for her sister too!
2) Two, she loves him.. she cant stand to see him in pain. 
3) Three, she understood that the reason Shyam told her about Arnav's intentions was because he didn't want her to be happy with Arnav. He could not stand to see the romance between them. So if she didn't forgive him, then everything she stood for, about the pavithra rishta between husband and wife, becomes meaningless. She understood that Arnav hadn't done anything wrong (well he might have by not trusting her, but then she knew he loved his sister), and by punishing him, she is proving that she thinks he did something wrong!
4) Four, she knew he loves her and now, she is pregnant.. that is the proof of their love.. and by not telling him that, she is doing him another wrong by hiding the fact that she loves him.. and that is what brought them to this situation in the first place.. the fact that they could never confess their love to each other!

Hope that makes sense. Also, I wanted a happy ending and wanted them to be happy 😳.. and fight against Shyam together!! 
natali1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
plz update at least one more part today my vacation ends today means i can't read anymore after today for 2 months
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
just lovely!! i finished all 11 parts in one go!! they r amazing!! can't wait to read the next part!! aww just wonderful!! love it!
boreddamsel thumbnail

Part 12: Khushi's family learns the truth

As they pulled up in front of Khushi's house, Khushi panicked. "Hum yahaan kyu aaye hain..(why are we here?)" she looked at Arnav, he was staring in front of him. "Arnavji, bataaiye na (Arnav, tell me)". She touched his arm and he said, "hmm.. kya (what?)".. He looked at Khushi, took her face in his hands.. "khush khabari ghar waalon ko dena nahi hain kya (You dont want to give your family the good news?)".. Khushi blushed and touched his hand which was on her face. She turned to remove her seatbelt and Arnav shouted, "Ruko (Stop)". He took his seatbelt off, opened the car door, ran to her side and opened the door for her. He removed her seatbelt, lifted her up in his arms and started walking towards the house. "Arnavji, yeh aap kya kar rahe hain' Arnavji (Arnav, what are you doing.. Arnav)", Khushi was shocked.. Arnav smiled, "Main tumhe zameen par pao rakhne hi nahi doonga.. main chahta hoon ki tum hamesha mere baahon main aise hi raho (I will not let your feet touch the ground. I want you to always stay in my arms)" rabba ve.. Khushi made a face, "Arnavji, aap bhi na' hume neeche uthaardo (Arnav, please put me down)". He carefully put her down at the front of the door. She rang the door bell. Buaji opened the door. "Hai re nandakishore, titliya.. Arnav bitwa.. andar aao na (Oh god, Arnav and Khushi, please come in)".

Seeing them, Amma came running. Payal walked over to them wheeling her father into the room as well. Khushi hugged Buaji and Amma and turned to her father, when she heard Arnav say. "Main aap logon se yeh kehne aaya hoon ki.. maine hi Khushi ko zabardasti mujhse shaadi karwaya tha (I wanted to tell you that I had forced Khushi to marry me)".. Khushi's eyes went wide and she turned to look at Arnav. "Yeh tum kya bol rahe ho bitwa (What are you saying?)", Buaji put her hand under her chin. Khushi ran to Arnav, held his arms. "Arnavji, aap yeh kya.. mat batao Arnavji, hum aapse door...(Arnav, what are you doing.. dont tell them.. I dont want to be separated from you)". He looked at her, "Nahi, Khushi (No, Khushi)", he put his hand on her hair. "Tumhe hamse koyi nahin cheen sakta.. main waada karta hoon (No one can take you away from me. I promise you)". "Bhai (Brother)", Arnav looked up as he heard Akash's voice. Akash? He was here. Oh no, what should I do? "Bhai, yeh aap kya keh rahe hein (Bro, what are you saying?)", Akash stopped next to Payal. Payal and Amma were speechless, they just stared at Arnav and back at Khushi. Arnav took Khushi's hand, and cleared his throat. "Maine Khushi ko bataaya tha ki agar usne mujhse shaadi nahi ki toh main Payal aur Akash ki shaadi ko hone nahi doonga.. issi liye uss din humne jaldi se shaadi ki thi. (I had told Khushi that if she didn't marry me then I wil not allow Akash to marry Payal. That is why we got married suddenly)" Buaji walked towards them. "Arre, bitwa.. tumhari himmat kaise hui aise..(How dare you?)" she glared at him and then she looked at Khushi, who had tears in her eyes and was still looking at Arnav. She took Khushi's hand out of Arnav's hand and said, "humare boli si titiliya ke saat aise karne ki (do such a thing with our innocent Khushi)". Amma had walked to Khushi and she had taken her face in her hands and turned her face to look at her. "Humne tume uss din .. yahan.. (That day, I .. here)" and she kissed Khushi at the spot where she had slapped her that day. Payal was still standing frozen next to Babuji and Akash. Akash was shocked at what his brother said. He turned to Payal and then walked to Arnav. "Kyu, bhai.. aap ne aisa kyu kiya.. hum aur Payal ne aapka kya bigaada tha.. ki aap.. Khushiji se aap ki kya dushmani thi ki aapne aise kadam udhaaya.. nahi bhai.. I refuse to believe this.. aap aisa nahi kar sakte.. there must be another explanation, bhai..(Why, bro, why did you do that. What did Payal and I do to you. What hatred did you have towards Khushi. No Bro, I refuse to believe this. You couldnt have done this. There must be another explanation, bro)" Akash shook his head.

Arnav put his hand on Akash's shoulder. "Akash, hume yeh kadam udhaana pada.. is main Khushi ki koi galti nahi thi..(Akash, I took this decision. It was not Khushi's fault)" He looked at Khushi, who was still staring at her Amma expressionless. "Tume bataana hoga, ki tumne aisa kyun kiya (You have say why you did this)", Buaji demanded. "Kyunki mujhe Shyam ki baare main sab kuch pata chal gaya tha (Because I learned about Shyam)". He turned to Akash, "Akash, Jijaji ne hum sab ko dhokha diya hain (Akash, Shyam was cheating us)". He quickly explained how Shyam had been staying at the Gupta house and how he had been engaged to Khushi. He had doubted her and Shyam and wanted to expose them to his sister, but then he had found out she was pregnant. So to punish Shyam and her, he had married her that night, threatening her to ruin Payal's wedding if she wouldn't marry him. Hearing this Payal ran to them. No one noticed that Babuji was crying and he was trying hard to move his hands.

"Akashji, Khushi Anjaliji ko dard dena nahi chahti thi.. isliye hum sabne yeh baat aap sabse chupaaya.. (Akash, Khushi didn't want to hurt Anjali. That is why we had to keep this secret from you)" Payal put her hands together, "Arnavji, hume maaf keejiye.. par hamari pyaari si Khushi ka koi dosh nahi hain..(Arnav, please forgive us. But our darling Khushi is not at fault)" She took Khushi's face in her hands, "are pagli tumne meri shaadi ko bachane ke liye itni badi kadam udhaayi.. hume bataana zaroori hi nahi samjha.. aur maine tumhe.. jab tumhe meri zaroorat thi, tab maine tumhe akela hi chod diya tha.. kuch bolo Khushi, kuch bolo (You mad girl, to save my marriage you took such a big step and you didnt think it was important to tel me.. and I.. when you needed me, I left you alone. Please say something, Khushi, say something)", Payal said, tears running down her cheeks. Khushi still remained calm, her face expressionless. Buaji pointed her finger at Arnav. "Tumhe Khushi ki zindagi ke saat aise khelna ka koi adhikaar nahi.. sab meri galti thi, tumhe pata hain, Shyam ki baaton main aa kar maine hi usse is ghar main paying guest banaya tha.. aur Sankra deviki mana karne ki baawajood bhi maine uska zabardasti Shyam se sagai karwaayi.. hai re nandakishore.. yeh hum sabne titliya ke saat acha nahi kiya.. (You have no right to play with Khushi's life. It was all my fault. Do you know, I fell for Shyam's words and I made him a paying guest here. Even when Khushi didn't want to, I forced her to get engaged to Shyam. Oh god, we didn't treat Khushi fairly)" She put her hand on her head. "Par hum phir bhi uski parivaar hain, humne use paal pos kar bada kiya hain.. par tum (But we are her family, we brought her up.. but you?)", she pointed her finger at Arnav, "tumhari himmat kaise hui ki humari bacchi ke saat aise bartaav karne ka.. nikal jaao iss ghar se.. humari bitiya ke zindagi se (But how dare you behave this way with our child.. get out of this house.. get out of our child's life)". Arnav's eyes were filled with anger. He took his hand off Akash's shoulder and made his hands into fists on either side of his body.

"Bas keejiye, Buaji (Stop it, Buaji)". Everyone was shocked hearing Khushi speak, finally. She freed herself from Payal's hands, took Arnav's hand in hers and stood next to him. "Arnavji ne jo bhi kaha woh sab sach hain.. par usne kuch galat nahi kiya hain.. humne usse maaf kiya hain.. aur yahi chahte hain  hain ki aap sab bhi unhe maaf kare (What Arnav said is true, but he didn't do anything wrong. I have forgiven him and I hope that you will too)". She looked at everyone. "Woh hamari pati hain, aur main uske bina jee nahi paoongi.. isliye main aap sab se haat jodti hoon (He is my husband and I can't live without him. So I pray before you.. )", she put her hands together, "main uski taraf se maafi..(I want to ask for forgiveness on his behalf)". "Khushi," Arnav said, he took her hand in his, "nahi.. (No) ". He turned to everyone and said, "Maine jo kiya uske liye main bahut sharminda hoon.. main aap sab se shama maangta hoon (I am very ashamed of what I did. please I beg for your forgiveness)"..

Buaji turned around angrily and walked back to Babuji. Amma and Payal turned to Arnav. "Arnavji, hume pata hain ki aap Khushi se bahut pyaar karte hain.. isliye humne aapko maaf kiya hain.. (Arnav, I know you love Khushi a lot.. so I forgive you)" Payal said, tears filling her eyes.. Akash put his arm around her. Amma also told Arnav that she forgave him. Khushi smiled and took their hands. Then she looked at Buaji and walked towards her. "Buaji, aap bhi na.. humne aap ko bahut sataaya hain.. yeh bhi humara bachpana samajh kar hum dono ko maaf kardeejiye na (Buaji, I have annoyed you a lot. Please consider this as our childish pranks and please forgive us)" she put her fingers on her ears and made a childish face. "Arre pagli, haan theekh hain (Ok)" and she hugged Khushi. Arnav wiped a tear from his eye and looked at Akash. Akash smiled and hugged him. 

Khushi walked to Babuji. "Babuji, aap ne hamesha mera saat diya hain.. jab humne shaadi ki tab bhi aapne hume aashirwaad diya.. Babuji mere kaan aap ke awaaz sunne ke liye taraz rahe hain.. Kuch boliye na, Babuji..(Babuji, you have always stood by me. When I got married you blessed me. My ears are craving to hear your voice. Please say something)" She looked at him and took his hand in her hands. "Aap ko pata hain Babuji (Do you know?)", everyone was watching Khushi as she spoke to Babuji, "main aapse aaj ek baat kehne aayi hoon. (I am here today to tel you something)" She touched her Babuji's face and said, "aap nana banne jaa rahe hain (You are going to become a grandfather)". Everyone's face changed from sad to happy hearing this. Buaji said, "hai re nandakishore, aap ne humari sunli, ab ghar main saakshaal nandakishore aane waala hain (Oh god, you heard my prayers. Now the real Lord Krishna is coming to the house)", she said closing her eyes in prayer. Khushi turned around and hugged Payal and Amma. Arnav smiled seeing the happiness in everyone's faces. Suddenly, they heard a voice.. "Khushi bitiya".

Khushi's eyes widened and she turned around, it was Babuji..  She ran to him and sat down at his feet. Amma, Payal and Buaji also ran to him. Babuji was stammering and trying his best to form words, as he spoke, "Khushi bitiya.. main aaj bahut khush hoon.. main Nana jo banne jaa raha hain.. (Khushi, I am very happy today.. I am going to become a grandfather)" he stopped to take a breath. "Pani pani, (Water.. water)" Amma said and Payal ran to the kitchen and got Babuji some water. He continued, "mujhe hamesha pata tha.. ki Arnav bitwa tumhare liye theekh hain.. uska man saccha hain, uska dil saccha hain.. uss Shyam ki tarah nahi.. uss Shyam ki baare main mujha pata chal gaya tha.. isliye uss din tum sab ko bataane se pehle usne mere saat (I knew that Arnav was perfect for you. His mind is true and his heart is true, unlike Shyam. I knew about Shyam. That day before I could tell you, he.. )" he paused and then slowly narrated what had happened the day he had a stroke. Arnav was shocked, Shyam tried to kill Khushi's father. Would he try to kill his sister too? He remembered the scorpion and the accident. Did Shyam do that to her? Arnav was furious. "Humhe di ko bataana hoga, Akash (We have to tell Di, Akash)". He turned to Akash. "Humhe Jijaji ke baare main di ko sab kuch sach sach bataana hoga (We have to tell her the truth about Shyam)".

Khushi heard this and got up, "nahi.. aap aisa nahi kar sakte..(No, you cannot do that)" She ran to Arnav, and everyone looked up at them "Di ki haalat ab badi naazuk hain..(Di's condition is very fragile)" Arnav agreed but he looked at Khushi.  "Waise hume wapas ghar jaana chaahiye.. Khushi, aise haalat main tumhe aaram ki zaroorat hain (But we should go back home now. You need rest in this condition)". Khushi gave an annoyed look. "Arnavji, aap bhi na.. di chaahte the ki hum dono saat main kuch waqt bitaaye.. isliye usse bhi buraa lagegaa agar hum waapas ghar gaye toh (Arnav, Di wants us to spend some time wth each other. She will feel bad if we went back home)". "Theekh hain, par main di se baat karta hoon.. usse khush khabari toh deta hoon (Ok but I will talk to Di and share the good news with her)". Arnav smiled and dialed the number. Khushi took his arm and said, "Di ko yeh bhi pata nahi chalna chaahiye ki hum dono yahaan aaye the..warna usse shak ho jaayega..(Di should not know that we were here, otherwise she might have some doubts)". She squeezed Arnav's arm, smiled and then went back to her father. Akash joined her and sat down next to Payal. Everyone was crying happy tears, when Arnav turned around and spoke to his sister on the phone.

"Chotte, aap dono pahuch gaye (Chotte have you both reached?)", Anjali said as she answered the phone. Nani and Shyam looked up as she spoke. Arnav smiled and said, "Haan di, waise aap ko ek baat bataani dhi.. mubaarak ho aap buah banne jaa rahe hain (Di, I wanted to tell you something. congrats you are going to become an aunt)". Arnav wiped a tear from his eye, hearing his sister's happiness. "Di, I love you.. " Arnav said, right before he kept the phone a minute later and walked to the Gupta family members. He sat down next to Khushi and took Babuji's hand. He blessed Arnav and Khushi.

Anjali kept the phone and shared the happy news with Naani and Shyam. Nani was thrilled and she hugged Anjali. Shyam's face was twitching with anger. His plan hadn't worked! He had to think of something else now!!

Part 13 : Love under the stars (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55937406)

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago