Frequent Posters

sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for the update since 2 days please update asap please
its a lovely ff 
Koeli thumbnail

IMPORTANT: Please support SARUN to be on the top of India Forums. IPKKND is already mentaining its first position, now its time for Barun and Sanaya to be on the top of the chart and mentain their slots...hit on the link to know it in more details...

https://htwww.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2928895

Now the story continues...

Previous Part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55719875

Doctor: Well ok let me check, whether the sister who will accompany her to your house has come or not...i would be comfortable if she does and i think in the meantime muskaan can be injected the painkillers and nurse can do the sponging. 

Arnav: Excellent! so shall we? Arnav witnesses her face with was relived and he smirked at her...she smiled in return.

--------------

After two days Muskaan was taken to RM

--------------

Jiya waiting with diya and thal with anjali to welcome muskaan...

Arnav was holding muskaan as she was till weak...anjali does their griha prawesh and jiya applies tika on muskaan's forehead...climbs up on arnav's lap and kisses muskaan...and hugs her practically hanging from her neck...

Arnav: Careful jiya...M.A is still unwell...come on now help me to take her to the room...

Jiya pouted and climbs down from arnav's lap goes to the other side of muskaan...grabs her hand and pulls her...

Muskaan was holding arnav's hand with her other hand that made her turn towards arnav who was looking a her with so much affection...she looks at her hand which he was holding and then switches her gaze to his eyes...his eyes were firm and determined. he didnt release her hand...

Arnav: Come i will help you to be comfortable in your room.

Jiya and arnav helped her to reach to her room.

Muskaan's phone rings...

Arnav looks at it he could only see FRIEND calling...he looks at muskaan and asks her who is it...she replies its her friend...and disconnect the line

Arnav: Ya i can see that...but i am sure your friend has some name...

Muskaan: Well Mr Raizada i dont like people interfering in my personal life.

Arnav: hmm'so you don't want to talk to your friend?

Muskaan: Ya I will talk but later'

Arnav: narrowing his eyes'you don't want to talk to HIM in front of me I guess'

Muskaan: her eyes widens'HIM'quite surprised'aaa'.how do you know it's a HE?

Arnav: So it's a SHE?

Muskaan: Arnav ji...well i dont think i want to tell you about it...

Arnav looks at her...well muskaan i have heard you talking to the nurse where you have mentioned about your friend who is equally important...so is it that friend?

Muskaan was shocked to hear that as she thought whatelse he has heard...did he hear everything?

Muskaan: She thought (arnav ji i cant tell you about my friend...my friend is too precious for me...my friend is my life...when no one was their my friend has supported me...and helped me...i am surviving today just because of my friend...my life belongs to my friend and by telling you I don't want you to mess up my only relation I have with me)

Arnav turns and about to leave her room...

Muskaan: You are right Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada'it's a HE

Arnav: He was shocked to hear that...What?... come again...i dont think i have heard it correctly...

Muskaan: My friend'...its a HE

Somehow arnav was did not believe what she said'she was not looking in his eyes when she said that'arnav was quite sure that she is trying to hide the real identity. But he badly wanted to know who that friend was and what connection she had

Arnav: I see, so you have a boyfriend haan?

Muskaan: ummm ya...my boyfriend...a little lost

Arnav: Ok what does he do?

Muskaan: Do? Oh ya he is a business man

Arnav: Business man?...he smirked'(whatelse can she think of right now)'he smirked again'What business?

Muskaan: Fa... Fan ka business hai

Arnav: Oh ok...so why are your working here instead of joining him?

Muskaan: Well mr raizada i dont like to be depended on anyone...i have gone through a lot of turmoils in life and i exactly know how it feels...

Arnav: So you dont have faith on your bf?

Muskaan: Why...why do you say so? Of-course i have...i totally trust him

Arnav: Whats his name?

Muskaan: ummm ya...woh

Arnav: name muskaan...

Muskaan: Ar...I mean Armaan

Arnav: where does he leave?

Muskaan: aaa...delhi

Arnav: Wow thats great...milao gi nahi...

Muskaan: ha...aaa...ya someday...

Arnav: Why not today muskaan? You are so unwell and he will not come and see you?

Muskaan: Well he is a busy man you know.

Arnav: Busy man I understand muskaan but work is not important more than you I guess'or is it?

Muskaan who was going on getting stuck in her own words'

Arnav: How long you guys are going around?

Muskaan: We are childhood buddies'well Mr. Raizada why are you so interested my personal life?

Arnav: So you love him?

Muskaan now really gets offened'she gets up from the bed'Mr. Raizada I think its enough

Arnav gets up to and stand infront of her'gazes in her eyes directly'so you love him muskaan? and starts advancing towards her'

Muskaan moves back'

Arnav advances'

Muskaan moves back until she was about to pin herself on the wall'but

Arnav caught hold of her shirt and pulls her towards him'they stood very close to each other'

Arnav whispered'till date you cant take care off your self dear'you were about to hurt your back again'and he ran down his fingers in her back'

Muskaan shuts her eyes instantly'grabbing his shoulders'

Arnav smirks'he slowly moves his grip to her waist'muskaan's grip tightens'

Muskaan: Arnav ji'yeh'.aap'

Arnav: Smiles'Mr. Raizada se Arnav ji'? 3 din se dekh raha hoon'you have suddenly started calling me Arnav ji'? How has given you the permission to call me by that name MUSKAAN (he said mockingly)

Muskaan who was totally lost in his touch (as usual) just ignored what he said'

Muskaan slowly moved towards him to almost complete her hug'her head rested on his shoulder and her hands wrapped around his neck'(she was feeling comfortable holding him'she was feeling warm)

Arnav was loving her gesture'he slightly pulled her towards him to fill the gap which was remaining'

Muskaan wanted this so badly'she was totally lost'he was taking control over her emotions now'

Arnav: Muskaan'

Muskaan: She moaned'hmmm

Arnav: Muskaan'

Muskaan: What?

Arnav: He smiled'so your boyfriend will not sya anything if you hug an unknown man?

Muskaan coming into her scense'moves away from arnav.

Arnav's face was still have his smirk'

Muskaan: Ya'I 'mean'its all your fault Mr. Raizada'

Arnav: My fault? He smirks again'chalo thik hai I accept its my fault'but why are you so EFFECTED'Miss Muskaan?

Muskaan had no answer to that. She was indeed effected with their close proximity'

Muskaan: Me?...effected?...no ways'

Arnav: Oh really? You were not effected'he again grabbed her from her waist'

Muskaan again shut her eyes'

Arnav: (whispers) Cant you see Muskaan'you have turned red'I can hear your heart beats racing down. You are effected by me'my touch'he runs his fingers starting from below her earlobes slowly moving down to her nape'

Arnav: So you have a boyfriend and you are allowing some else to touch you. He will not like it dear (he mocked)

Muskaan: Move away Mr. Raizada'please'.d..on..t touch me'ok? She said nervously'

Arnav: Ab yaad aya?

Muskaan: See this is not right ok'

Arnav: What is not right Muskaan?

Muskaan: I mean how can you just touch me without my permission'(muskaan is now totally messed up'she didn't have any control over her words'her emotions'she herself didn't know what was she saying or doing'she was totally decomposed)

Arnav leaves her'ok'I will not touch you without your permission'

They paused for sometime looking at each other'

Arnav: So can I touch you with your permission?

Muskaan: H..a'an! I mean no ofcourse not.

Arnav: He smirked'I think you just need to relax a bit now'I will call the nurse'

Muskaan: Y'a' Nur'.se'

Arnav: Take care and pats her cheeks'and leaves.

-----------

Hey DM...yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai...not again...i cannot be effected by him...otherwise he will come to know that i am Khushi...DM give me power to control my emotions...what what will i tell my friend?...uff i cant...i simply cant let that laad governor to rule me once again...and by the way he dont know who am i...and he was married...yes DM yes...thank you so much...now i exactly know how to deal with him...

HOW CAN A MAN TOUCH SOMEONE OTHER THEN HIS WIFE when he is married...yes yes yes...i got it...

Muskaan: So Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...not anymore... she smiled...i will put a stop to it

Next Part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55910022

-----------------

Thats it guys...so to all as i am not keeping well now a days so i am unable to update it regularly...but yes i can update it in small parts if you want regular updates...do let me know...

I hope you liked this part...do comment and hit the likes.

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW SUPERB UPDATE YARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wondering if khushi's friend is her brother perhaps? or is it NK...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
aww he is trying to come close to her.. khushi being khushi she is always affected by him.. lo ji gruh pravesh bhi ho gaya! :D
spoorthi thumbnail
so arnav is trying to come closer to kushi,liked it
but why khushi wants to tell him that she is married ti her friend,here i am confusedπŸ˜•
where was she so long? is she really married to her friend?this suspense is making me go mad
plz continue soon,can't wait for next part
thanks for the pm
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Haha, Khushi Can't Control Herself When Arnav Comes Near Her; SOOO Wish He Could Do The Dressing πŸ˜³
arshieverlastng thumbnail
ya ths is nice updatng regularly wth short episode..lovd the arshi seens arnav is tryng his best to let her to tel everythng about fnd..poor kushi she is fight wth her emotins...
..SSNAIR.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome chapter... πŸ‘
really loved it... πŸ˜Š
superb writing... πŸ‘
plz update tomorrow πŸ˜
thankz for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
take care πŸ˜Š
4.9 / 5
Edited by ssnair - 12 years ago
Wah_taj thumbnail