FF: THE GRUDGE CH-6 UPDATED *pg 44* NOTE PG 47

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi everyone, I am back with new ff.
Well, this time not human love story but super natural!
It is not only supernatural but horror story!
And yes its abhiya luvstory...Hope u will like it...

THANKS TANZIE FR SUCH AWSOME SIGGY...
THE CHARACTER SKETCH

THE RIACHANDS

Vivian Dsena 

ABHAY RIACHAND( VEVIEN DESENA ):-A strong powerful handsome vampire, kind hearted. Elder son of Riachands. He is richest spoiled brat business man. He had a girlfriend who was his fiance. She was his love and heartbeat. Abhay fell love with her after becoming vampire. She died on the day of engagement. From that day he has became stone hearted. He is next clan leader after his dad. 

CHAND RIACHAND( NAVED ASLAM ):- Abhay's dad or his vampire maker, loves his family...especialy abhay. He is powerful vampire and present leader of clan...Very close to Dobrails. Recently decided to make abhay maried to panchi to overcome abhay loss of life. Hate the Mehra's family. He has many industries in India.

HASEENA RIACHAND( KISHWAR MERCHANT):-
Abhay mom and powerful vampire. Was a witch before. Loves her family...Is worried about her youngest son as he doesnt cares about vampire clan. Love abhay very much.

ADITIYA RIACHAND( NISHANT MALKANI ) - Abhay younger brother, very fond of abhay, can do anything fr him. He is jolly vampire. He is funny and great flliter. He is careless about rules of vampire and always gets scold from haseena fr this reason.

SONIYA RIACHAND( DHRASTI DHAMI) :- The youngest and cutest sister of abhay and aditiya. She is laadli of Riachands. Very friendly, naughty girl. She is vampire but has some witchy power. Loves and cares about her family. Best friend of misha.

THE DOBRAILS

ARNAB DOBRAIL(ANUPAMP BHATAYCHARHE):- The rich businessmen but not as chand. Very caring father and loves his family a lot. Loved her second daughter most. Great friend of chand. He knows riachand secret but his family doesnt except his second daughter.

MADHU DOBRAIL( PAPIYA DHAY):- Wife of arnab. Has three daughters. Cares about her family. She doesnt knows secret of riachands but likes them.

PIA DOBRAIL(SUKRITI KANDPAL):- The second daughter of Arnab. Dead. She died on her engagement.15 years past after her death. Love of Abhay. She is human. She was 17 when she fall in love with abhay and engaged to him. She knew abhay secret and loved him inspite of that. She has straight hair.

PANCHI DOBRAIL( VAHVIZ DHOBRIZ):- The elder sister of pia. Love abhay but can do anything fr pia. Loves pia more then her life. Present age 35. Will be engaged to abhay. She doesnt knows the secret of Riachands. She is partner of chand in Riachands fashion industry.

MISHA DOBRAIL( PRIYA WAL):- The youngest tomboyish sister of panchi and pia. Soniya Riachand's best friend. Study in engeenering. Loves pia most and was shattered after her death. Good friend of aditiya.

THE MEHRAS

DAVID MEHRA(SIDHANT KARNIK):- New richest family in dehradun. David is richest man in mumbai, he was in dehradun before but left fr some reasons. Now he is back fr some reason. He has only one daughter. He loves her the most. He has a deep dark secret which he and his wife knows. He is also happy person. Tries to be friend with riachands but dont know why they ignore him.

ANNIE MEHRA(SANIYA IRANI):- David wife. Has one daughter, loves her more then her life. She is hiding a dark secret from her daughter fr the sake of her husband. She is very friendly and loveable.

PIYALI MEHRA(SUKRITI KANDPAL):-
A funny jolly, joking girl. She is very beautiful. She is a famous fashion designer. She loves to be friend with everyone. She is coming from London. Her parents sent her there when she was 3 years old due to some reasons. Coming dehradun fr first time.She is 21 years old at present. She has dark secret.She doesnt know herself the secret. She has curly hair.

THE KHURANAS

They are werewolves family. They disappeared after death of pia.

JEH KHURANA(RITWIK):- Werewolf leader. He loved pia. Hated abhay. He and his family disappeared after death of pia. No one know where he went.

NIEL KHURANA(SHUYASH):- Brother of jeh. Were wolf.

ALINA KHURANA(PRIYA CHAUHAN):- Sister of jeh and niel. Loved her family. She like aditiya. Werewolf.

OTHER CHARACTERS

KABIR SING RATHORE:- Best friend of misha. Loves her secrately. Close friend of abhay and aditiya.

TANUSHREE AMBOLKAR:- Bimbo. Loves abhay and fliters with him.

RUHI:- A funny comidian girl. Hoping fr her charming prince.

ANGAD:- Loves ruhi. He is joker type.

Special note:- Guys dont confusd with pia and piyali. In this ff there are two pias, I literelly got bored with mathli in every ff, so decided to write something new. And one more thing here abhay has two past but he falls love once and it is pia. Hope u guys will like it...😊
Edited by flora212 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
                                                     PROLOGUE

A young tall man standing with wine in hand, thinking deeply about something. Aftersometime a young woman came and stand beside him. The woman seems to be angry, she says griting her teeth' How long? Fr how long we will be hiding this from her? She is getting terrible night mares everyday!'
The man wishpered' Calm down Annie! Every thing will be fine, dont worry!'
Annie retored' FINE?? What fine? Nothing is going to be fine until we tell her the truth!'
David snapped' No...we cant! U know its too dangerous fr her.'
Annie roared' Then what we gonna do? If they knows who she is, they will kill her? And then she will not able to use...'
David yelled' STOP IT! Stop these rubbish thoughts! Nothing will happen to her.'
David move to the bar and pour wine in his empty glass.
He sat idley on the sofa resting his back. Annie tightens her jaw' Fine, do what ever u want to do?'.
Annie was about to leave when David calls' Wait!'
Annie stoped but didnt turned' What now?'.
' I know what u say is all right! But we cant say her now...but trust me I will tell her soon! She is still child but one thing is important...dont allow her to go to near the palace!'said David.
Annie became shocked and turned to face David who was still siting idley' What palace? What r u talking about David?'.
David smirked' Dont act like child! U know well...what I am saying! THE PALACE IN THE DARK FOREST OF DEHRADUN...IT IS SCARY PLACE! Dont let her go near it...she will be absorved in darkness!!!!'.

Well guys hope u all will like it...I am writing supernatural fr first time. Dont know how was it!
Please do coment...and be free to give ur dislikes and likes. Do say should i continue or not!
Edited by flora212 - 12 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
INDEX

CHARACTER SKETCH AND PROLOUGE

CHAPTER 1
( THE DARKNESS )

CHAPTER 2
( THE ROYAL WELCOME )

CHAPTER 3
(THE NIGHTMARE )

CHAPTER 4
(THE MYSTERIOUS DANCING PARTNER)

CHAPTER 5
( WHO IS SHE??)

CHAPTER 6
(THUNDER OF EVIL)
Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
MY OTHER WORKS

MY FAN FICS

FF: DONT BREAK MY HERT AGAIN

--------------------
FF: LOVE HAPPENS ONCE

---------------

FF: THE GRUDGE

----------------
JOINT FF WITH CHANDNI
---------------

--------------------------------------------------
MY SHORT STORYS

SS: I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU

Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
VERY NYC CHAR SKETCH...PROLOGUE SOUNDS INTERESTING...CONTINUE SOON THANX FOR PM😊Edited by raichandroxx - 12 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
character sketch and prolouge sounds interesting!! continue soonEdited by abhiya0006 - 12 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Wowww dear:-)... AWESOME CS:-):-). Its very Interesting:-)... I loved it:-) cont soon... Edited by rashi.rose - 12 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome character sketch and prolouge.
Loved it dear.
Wow u are an awesome writer. U have already so many works.
Pls continue soon and thanks for the pm.Edited by Rmuk - 12 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
awsome cs n prologue...!!!πŸ‘
abhay is gonna get engaged to panchi...😲
prolougue is interesting...mysterious though...πŸ˜•
so pia has been born again as piyali...?? πŸ˜Š
n waiting for abhay to fall in love again...??πŸ˜ƒ
continue soon...😊
will be waiting...😊

Edited by abc123chiti - 12 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
1 more stry... dnt 4gt nafi u hv been writing...3 stories... plz update dem on tym:))
res.*************
nice startin... abhay & panchi engaged...***phew***
DD & VD r siblings 🀣wht an imaginationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†& shanaya is her(pia) momnt fair...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
xcited 4 d nw ff...continue soon:))
Edited by luckdiya - 12 years ago